The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible
Since I live in WI I've heard a little more coverage on this. They're saying that ANY information could be stored on the chip to be scanned, such as your medical records, address, SS#, blood type, etc, anything, anything YOU would want. I don't think it would be long before someone finds a hack to scan these chips, and there ya go. Identity theft, drain your bank account, black mail... I think I'll pass.
Good for you. They will come up with many reasons for taking the Mark but the truth is their agenda for having you take it has nothing to do with medical conveniences, a cashless society, etc. That is just the excuses they will use. As you can see they are already trying to acclimate the public to the idea of it.

i was speaking of matthew 24:36
No man knows the day or the hour just as Jesus said. We are not talking about the day or the hour. Jesus was very clear about the signs that would precede the day and hour of His Coming. Begin with Matthew 24 verse 1 and read on. Also take note that Jesus warned 5 times in Matthew 24 Chapter - DO NOT BE DECEIVED.

how does this microchip invade ones privacy.....from the article it is not gps tracking and simply allows them to perfrom mundane tasks faster

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be albe to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

plus its all voluntary

I would consider chipping myself but I would also insist that no one else but me knows what I'm doing with the chip.
I like the idea of using a chip to lock and unlock doors at home and to lock unlock and start my car and possibly for payment if I knew the chip couldn't be skimmed. I keep my credit cards in an RFID proof wallet

Since I live in WI I've heard a little more coverage on this. They're saying that ANY information could be stored on the chip to be scanned, such as your medical records, address, SS#, blood type, etc, anything, anything YOU would want. I don't think it would be long before someone finds a hack to scan these chips, and there ya go. Identity theft, drain your bank account, black mail... I think I'll pass.
I find it interesting that they are rolling this out in Wisconsin. There are certain States that are strongholds for Witchcraft and Wisconsin is one of those States at the top of the list. California, North Carolina would be two more states that are major strongholds for Witchcraft. You'll find people who are heavily into the occult, witchcraft, Satanism living in these States (there are more States but these 3 are a good example).

most laymen would be surprised at how much tracking can already be done with medical devices...maybe tracking is not the right word....but pacemakers and insulin pumps are very vulnerable to hacking...and yet needed lifesaving devices are they of the devil too

You're not alone in believing that witchcraft (many witches say they don't believe in the devil) doesn't involved the worship of Lucifer but who do you think you are serving? You're serving Lucifer whether you believe you are or not. Witchcraft is forbidden by God in Scripture and those who are involved in it cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. White Witchcraft, black witchcraft, it's all the same. It all leads to the same place. Hell.

This is just so bizarre....how precisely Bible Prophesy spoke about this happening 2000 years ago ...is perhaps happening, right now, right before our very eyes...

For the last one thousand nine hundred and fifty years it was just gobbledygook to believers, not even being able to really understand how the MARK OF THE BEAST being needed in order to buy or sell...or the technology behind it....

But.....our generation can now see it.....?

Time to reread Daniel 7 - 9, and Revelation..... it might actually start to make more sense? I personally need to do some research on symbolism at the era the Bible books were written... :D

So, who is the antichrist.....? Seems like if this is his, so called MARK, he's got to be walking on Earth right now, eh?

Last edited:
most laymen would be surprised at how much tracking can already be done with medical devices...maybe tracking is not the right word....but pacemakers and insulin pumps are very vulnerable to hacking...and yet needed lifesaving devices are they of the devil too
Actually Rebecca Brown M.D. wrote about covens implanting chips (called pins) in their members to track them down should they ever try leave and get away from them. Although they used a different method of "tracking" through demons - it was a similar principle. That was back in the 80's. I believe the title of the book was "Prepare for War" or it could be in her book "Unbroken Curses".......I can't remember. I read about it years ago.

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone would do this, but I'm sure some will, probably millennials that have grown up with no real sense of what PRIVACY is, and your RIGHT to privacy.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
Interesting that they didn't mention which hand. Had they said the chip would be implanted in the right hand they know it would have sounded the alarm for those who know about the Mark of the Beast in Rev... Scientists involved in the technology for the Mark of the Beast stated that the chip operates off of a lithium battery which remains charged by a person's body heat. They found that the chip operated best in the right hand or forehead. Which is precisely where the Mark of the Beast is going to be placed. Interesting fact, if a person has that chip implant and is in the vicinity of an explosion the implant will implode inside of them leaving a grievous wound. Exactly as described in Rev. It may be that this chip is a forerunner to the Mark but this kind of thing should be avoided entirely. It looks like they are trying to roll this out as harmless technology so that when the time comes to use it worldwide there would be less resistance to it. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast (Christian or non-Christian) has lost any chance at all of entering heaven. Those who take it will never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The Scriptures are very clear about this. It has to be voluntary however. Those who refuse to take it will not be able to buy, sell or trade anything. That is what it will eventually come to. Obamacare also has the RFID chip claiming it would be for "medical purposes." I would never accept this mark under any circumstances.

Today we just use ID's, but with improved tech this is what its coming to. Nothing to do with the book of Revelation. Do you carry a cell phone. There will come a day this will be normal.

i will admit i would have to review

why is it christians always claim if you dont serve their god you serve the devil.....you do realize even the christian god reconizes there are other gods...or why the dont worship other gods comment?

book do you concern yourself with this

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say

I can't believe anyone would do this, but I'm sure some will, probably millennials that have grown up with no real sense of what PRIVACY is, and your RIGHT to privacy.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
Interesting that they didn't mention which hand. Had they said the chip would be implanted in the right hand they know it would have sounded the alarm for those who know about the Mark of the Beast in Rev... Scientists involved in the technology for the Mark of the Beast stated that the chip operates off of a lithium battery which remains charged by a person's body heat. They found that the chip operated best in the right hand or forehead. Which is precisely where the Mark of the Beast is going to be placed. Interesting fact, if a person has that chip implant and is in the vicinity of an explosion the implant will implode inside of them leaving a grievous wound. Exactly as described in Rev. It may be that this chip is a forerunner to the Mark but this kind of thing should be avoided entirely. It looks like they are trying to roll this out as harmless technology so that when the time comes to use it worldwide there would be less resistance to it. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast (Christian or non-Christian) has lost any chance at all of entering heaven. Those who take it will never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The Scriptures are very clear about this. It has to be voluntary however. Those who refuse to take it will not be able to buy, sell or trade anything. That is what it will eventually come to. Obamacare also has the RFID chip claiming it would be for "medical purposes." I would never accept this mark under any circumstances.

Today we just use ID's, but with improved tech this is what its coming to. Nothing to do with the book of Revelation. Do you carry a cell phone. There will come a day this will be normal.
No. There is nothing normal about taking the Mark of the Beast. You're being conditioned to believe it's harmless. If they told you the truth, you would refuse to take it.

book do you concern yourself with this

When Andre Oliveira answered the call to leave his Word of Faith Fellowship congregation in Brazil to move to the mother church in North Carolina at the age of 18, his passport and money were confiscated by church leaders — for safekeeping, he said he was told.

Trapped in a foreign land, he said he was forced to work 15 hours a day, usually for no pay, first cleaning warehouses for the evangelical church and later working at businesses owned by the sect's senior ministers. Any violation of the rules risked the wrath of church leaders, he said, ranging from beatings to shaming from the pulpit.

An Associated Press investigation has found that Word of Faith Fellowship used its two church branches in Brazil to siphon a steady flow of young laborers who came on tourist and student visas to its 35-acre compound in rural Spindale. The Brazilians often spoke little English when they arrived and many had their passports seized.

"They kept us as slaves," Oliveira told the AP. "How can you do that to people — claim you love them and then beat them in the name of God?"

Under U.S. law, visitors on tourist visas are prohibited from performing work for which people normally would be compensated. Those on student visas are allowed some work, under circumstances that were not met at Word of Faith Fellowship, the AP found.

Brazilians funneled as "slaves" by US church, ex-members say
Many cults have claimed to be Christian. Witches work very hard to destroy Christianity and are known for infiltrating churches and praying against Pastors and church members. But you probably already know all about that, right?

i will admit i would have to review

why is it christians always claim if you dont serve their god you serve the devil.....you do realize even the christian god reconizes there are other gods...or why the dont worship other gods comment?

False gods made of wood, clay and stone.

Forum List

Back