The Many Lies Of The Left

Is it really?:eusa_hand:

There are Repubicans...and then there are Conservatives...

Whom are you speaking of?

Really, I'm speaking of any political flavor one can find out there. Republicans don't lie, conservatives don't lie, Democrats don't lie, liberals don't lie, centrists don't lie, independents don't lie, Libertarians don't lie....PEOPLE lie. You can find it on any side of any issue.

Then we need to change that don't we?

Conservatives are for the vision of the Founders. Citizen legislators that do their bit, and go home back to REAL commerce producing jobs... and don't make a CAREER of politics on the public dole.

Oh How I wish that's what was going on right now.

I long for the day we will be a free people once again. Ironically, it will only happen when we stop demanding our rights and pick up our responsibilities.

Well as for someone who resides pretty clearly on the left (by today's standards) I'll say this. There is no excuse for the lies and deception of Obama and the Democrats. That is why they will never again get my vote. As for the alternative, please apply the same logic to the conservative party and quit voting for the liars in that fold. If anything, Republican leaders have betrayed conservatism more than Democrats have betrayed liberalism.

The Republicans are on probation...that is no big secret. The Democrats are out...that too is no secret...

The problem is as far as Conservatism goes, is to root out Idiots as McCain, Lindsay Grahamnesty, and other Repubican poseurs whom claim the Conservative mantle on one hand while agreeing with the troublemakers (Statist Democrats) on the other.

And thus why the Republicans are on probation...and a fight is ensuing to get RID of the black sheep in the Republican party that act as what they are supposedly trying to fight.

Principles...Repubican principles waiver and are easily co-opted. True Conservative principles don't.

Right now the Republicans are in the fight of their lives to find a SPINE.

They believe in symbolism. They believe in Gods Will.

A guy like Obama in the White House can easily be taken as a sign from Allah.

IMHO it is a sign from God. The message is simple: Repent and come unto me.

God is showing us that we can't rely on government to fix our problems. We can't rely on flesh. We can only rely on Him.

It's time to purify our lives and live according to His commands.

Conservatives are for the vision of the Founders. Citizen legislators that do their bit, and go home back to REAL commerce producing jobs... and don't make a CAREER of politics on the public dole.

I long for the day we will be a free people once again. Ironically, it will only happen when we stop demanding our rights and pick up our responsibilities.
Were we free people during Jesus's time on Earth and did Jesus care one way or the other? From my readings, I don't believe Jesus let the injustices of government bother Him one iota....all the Pharisees wanted Him to care about the government, but He refused to be pulled in to that game...from my understanding of it all?

Were we free people during Jesus's time on Earth and did Jesus care one way or the other? From my readings, I don't believe Jesus let the injustices of government bother Him one iota....all the Pharisees wanted Him to care about the government, but He refused to be pulled in to that game...from my understanding of it all?

No. They weren't free. That's why Christ came to proclaim liberty to the captives.

Unfortunately, most of us don't follow Christ like we should.

I doubt that there's a single Christian alive who follows Christ at all. But that's a different subject.

Then we need to change that don't we?

If you think you can change 100,000 years of human nature, you go right ahead and have fund with that one.

Me? No. But Christ can. One person at a time.

See, the world works from the outside in. Christ works from the inside out. The world would change the environment or "nudge" men to make them change. Christ changes men who then change their environment. The world tries to manipulate human behavior. Christ changes human nature.

The whole point of Christianity is the Gospel. That human nature can be changed. We can repent. We are not stuck in the same old ruts we live in. We can become something greater because of Christ.

It has to happen one person at a time. We start with letting Christ change ourselves. And then work from there.

I doubt that there's a single Christian alive who follows Christ at all. But that's a different subject.

Is it really a different subject? I'm not so sure.

But it probably is better in another thread.

See, the world works from the outside in. Christ works from the inside out. The world would change the environment or "nudge" men to make them change. Christ changes men who then change their environment. The world tries to manipulate human behavior. Christ changes human nature.

The whole point of Christianity is the Gospel. That human nature can be changed. We can repent. We are not stuck in the same old ruts we live in. We can become something greater because of Christ.

It has to happen one person at a time. We start with letting Christ change ourselves. And then work from there.

Oh, Pallas Athena! Are you advocating the establishment of a Christian theocracy?

Unfortunately? Politics has become commerce in of itself, and has corrupted absolutely.

Mike Huckabee left the Democrat Party when they decided to add abortion to their Party Platform. Most Christians did. What I find fascinating is that the organization Margaret Sanger started to rid the world of socially undesirable people (Planned Parenthood) is not only supported by the Democrat Party, but that so many blacks support it even though one of Sanger's primary goals was to keep the black population in check (and eventually eliminate them). Planned Parenthood continues to keep the black population around the 13% level and blacks support the very political party that keeps it afloat. :confused: I guess LBJ had it right when he explained why the Civil Rights Bill was so important to him: "I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years!" Amazing how people can be so brainwashed that they support the very people who wish to eradicate them.

Oh, Pallas Athena! Are you advocating the establishment of a Christian theocracy?

NO. Just rules of the road. Rules for living life without foisting it upon others. Ever heard of the Golden Rule?

High time some of you learned it.

Theocracy indeed. Christ NEVER imagined, nor insinuated such a thing. Only Warned what would happen if his path wasn't followed.

No. Faith is negated if it's coerced. Why does everyone presume that the only way to change the world for the better is through government force?

I've found that the Word of God has a far powerful effect on the hearts of men than anything else, including violence.

Unfortunately? Politics has become commerce in of itself, and has corrupted absolutely.

Only because we've allowed ourselves to be corrupted absolutely.

This is exactly why we need to repent. This is why we need Christ. So that we can eliminate the corruption in our hearts.

Jesus was very political. Here's a good place to start:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Jesus-John-Howard-Yoder/dp/0802807348]Amazon.com: The Politics of Jesus (9780802807342): John Howard Yoder: Books[/ame]

Mike Huckabee left the Democrat Party when they decided to add abortion to their Party Platform. Most Christians did. What I find fascinating is that the organization Margaret Sanger started to rid the world of socially undesirable people (Planned Parenthood) is not only supported by the Democrat Party, but that so many blacks support it even though one of Sanger's primary goals was to keep the black population in check (and eventually eliminate them). Planned Parenthood continues to keep the black population around the 13% level and blacks support the very political party that keeps it afloat. :confused: I guess LBJ had it right when he explained why the Civil Rights Bill was so important to him: "I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years!" Amazing how people can be so brainwashed that they support the very people who wish to eradicate them.

you are using Crusader Frank's quote of lbj....can you LINK it? Because I have searched from hell to high water for a legitimate source for that quote and there IS NOT ONE, at least not one that I can find.

Care

I've always sat in amazement at people whom enable their own demise. And Then vehemently defend their demise as we see here on these boards.

Boggles the mind.

Very well stated.

Forum List

Back