The Many Lies Of The Left

You can't call it a cut when it stays the same as it was. If it was less, it's a cut. If it's more it's an increase. Do the math.

I told you I believe he's an Atheist. What he tries to portray himself as is confusing to say the least. And the confusion is why I think what he's doing is a serious mistake.

Oh, and just because you don't agree with my post doesn't mean it's full of blatant falsehoods. You haven't proved that any of it is wrong. The closest to it is your claims on the Stimulus bill. I read the exemptions. They're all targeted. Most of us cannot take advantage of them. But anyone who smokes or drinks gets slammed. The fucker also made my favorite cigarettes illegal (clove cigarettes). That alone pisses me off. I have to send to Indonesia to get them now. Fucker. If he cuts taxes for a few businesses and raises them across the board for everyone, then I think any cuts get buried by the increases.

Oh, and Obama's anti-business policies, and his regulations are what's stifling job growth, as well as his rhetoric. Nobody trusts a President that tells everyone to hire people then makes it more expensive to do so. Businesses big and small have no idea what else is coming next with these lunatics. Cass Sunstein is his regulatory Czar. The same Cass Sunstein that wants to give animals legal representation. Organized chaos is what I call it.

Is that why you had to edit your post once I showed you were blatantly wrong about Obama attending the annual prayer service? You never did answer me what kind of announcement you think he should of made since you felt he didn't announce it widely enough.

I'm starting to feel that it's useless to try and have a conversation with you about this. If you cannot admit that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 created at least one job, then there is no point in trying to discuss whether it was worth the cost. I can understand you're angry about some of the things you feel Obama has done wrong and I can relate. However, there is no use in letting anger and irrational thinking get in the way of reason.

I've said all I could on the topic so I'm going to be departing from the thread. I hope instead of simply lashing out at my final post that you take a step back and think about what I've said.

Last edited:
PEOPLE DO Lie...Bully for you saying that...I'd be more impressed had you said Career POLITICIANS however.

Conservatives are for the vision of the Founders. Citizen legislators that do their bit, and go home back to REAL commerce producing jobs... and don't make a CAREER of politics on the public dole.

You're close...but not close enough.

Like who?

Republicans haven't had a real Conservative since Barry Goldwater and he was a five-term Senator from Arizona.

The Republican Party has lost it's way by abandoning it's principles which once made it a great party. These days, Republicans seem more worried about making laws about Abortion than they do protecting the civil liberties of citizens.

Sure they have. His Birthday was yesterday.

Try again.

PEOPLE DO Lie...Bully for you saying that...I'd be more impressed had you said Career POLITICIANS however.

Conservatives are for the vision of the Founders. Citizen legislators that do their bit, and go home back to REAL commerce producing jobs... and don't make a CAREER of politics on the public dole.

Like who?

Republicans haven't had a real Conservative since Barry Goldwater and he was a five-term Senator from Arizona.

The Republican Party has lost it's way by abandoning it's principles which once made it a great party. These days, Republicans seem more worried about making laws about Abortion than they do protecting the civil liberties of citizens.

You've been listening to Glenn Beck too much.

Oh, when it comes to your GD civil liberties the Dems are slowly removing them one by one. You just don't know it yet. You won't till one day you try to take advantage of them. Like, going through airport security with a bottle of water, or buying a gun. How about eating whatever food you like. Or try getting a plastic bag in SF. How about smoking in Times Square or in any beach in New York State.

Next comes the right to listen to Talkradio, or freedom of speech on the internet. Soon they'll find a way to get rid of Fox News. Those are all coming soon. Rush is a racist so he's got to go. Beck, gone. Bet you'll love that.

You can't call it a cut when it stays the same as it was. If it was less, it's a cut. If it's more it's an increase. Do the math.

I told you I believe he's an Atheist. What he tries to portray himself as is confusing to say the least. And the confusion is why I think what he's doing is a serious mistake.

Oh, and just because you don't agree with my post doesn't mean it's full of blatant falsehoods. You haven't proved that any of it is wrong. The closest to it is your claims on the Stimulus bill. I read the exemptions. They're all targeted. Most of us cannot take advantage of them. But anyone who smokes or drinks gets slammed. The fucker also made my favorite cigarettes illegal (clove cigarettes). That alone pisses me off. I have to send to Indonesia to get them now. Fucker. If he cuts taxes for a few businesses and raises them across the board for everyone, then I think any cuts get buried by the increases.

Oh, and Obama's anti-business policies, and his regulations are what's stifling job growth, as well as his rhetoric. Nobody trusts a President that tells everyone to hire people then makes it more expensive to do so. Businesses big and small have no idea what else is coming next with these lunatics. Cass Sunstein is his regulatory Czar. The same Cass Sunstein that wants to give animals legal representation. Organized chaos is what I call it.

Is that why you had to edit your post once I showed you were blatantly wrong about Obama attending the annual prayer service? You never did answer me what kind of announcement you think he should of made since you felt he didn't announce it widely enough.

I'm starting to feel that it's useless to try and have a conversation with you about this. If you cannot admit that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 created at least one job, then there is no point in trying to discuss whether it was worth the cost. I can understand you're angry about some of the things you feel Obama has done wrong and I can relate. However, there is no use in letting anger and irrational thinking get in the way of reason.

I've said all I could on the topic so I'm going to be departing from the thread. I hope instead of simply lashing out at my final post that you take a step back and think about what I've said.

Noted and removed.

Yes, it created several jobs. They figured out that the costs of many of the jobs that they created were astronomical. Thousands of dollars to create one job. It worked out to around $150k per job. They'd be better off just to give the prospective employees the cash. Btw, the trick is not to cost more then it creates in revenue, but that's not the way Obama and the Democrats work. That's how you go trillions of dollars in debt.

Their primary goal is to make everything so expensive that their bullshit programs look cheep in comparison. They want to raise the price of everything to cut consumption. Problem with this philosophy is it cuts revenue. So guess what, they have to raise taxes to make up the differences.

Oh, and $5 a gallon gas will soon be the new low-point for us. How? Because Obama has cut off all of our oil-fields and our coal mining. Now we're at the mercy of OPEC and Venezuela. Right in the middle of a Muslim uprising no less. Once again. they want to cut consumption by raising the costs.

Last edited:
Nobody has to prove you wrong. It's your responsibility to prove yourself right, otherwise your statements have no merit.

Like who?

You've been listening to Glenn Beck too much.

Oh, when it comes to your GD civil liberties the Dems are slowly removing them one by one. You just don't know it yet. You won't till one day you try to take advantage of them. Like, going through airport security with a bottle of water, or buying a gun. How about eating whatever food you like. Or try getting a plastic bag in SF. How about smoking in Times Square or in any beach in New York State.

Next comes the right to listen to Talkradio, or freedom of speech on the internet. Soon they'll find a way to get rid of Fox News. Those are all coming soon. Rush is a racist so he's got to go. Beck, gone. Bet you'll love that.

Reputation fowarding DENIED...by board rules.

Shame that these people enable what they complain of.

Good question.

Of course, the response will be "Well the right is lying about...." as if that is some justification.

No justification, but I'd happy to go over the many lies of the right as well. How I wish people would just focus on the lies of them all instead of taking sides.

Personally, id rather not focus on the lies. Id rather work on the truth.

Good question.

Of course, the response will be "Well the right is lying about...." as if that is some justification.

No justification, but I'd happy to go over the many lies of the right as well. How I wish people would just focus on the lies of them all instead of taking sides.

Personally, id rather not focus on the lies. Id rather work on the truth.

Or rather defer to the truth. But the truth will always out despite attempts to mask it. Has always been thus, and thus will always be.

;)

I said he wasn't a Muslim. Go back and read it.

Now, that doesn't stop him from favoring Islam over Christianity or over the welfare of Israel. The fact that he seems to favor Islam over the Jews gives radical Muslims bad ideas. Some of them are acting up in Egypt, Tunisia, and in Jordan as we speak.

Who knows what this will all lead to, one thing is for sure, he seems to give our enemies hope. Is that a good thing for a President to be doing at this time in our history? During a time when we are in the middle of a War On Terror.

Excuse me. Overseas Contingency Operation, with hundreds of suicide bombings, I mean, Man-made Disasters taking place every year.

Got anymore misinterpretations of my post to make?

Honestly, I don't think the radical muslims give a crap what Obama does or thinks. They are going to pursue their agenda despite him.

Well as for someone who resides pretty clearly on the left (by today's standards) I'll say this. There is no excuse for the lies and deception of Obama and the Democrats. That is why they will never again get my vote. As for the alternative, please apply the same logic to the conservative party and quit voting for the liars in that fold. If anything, Republican leaders have betrayed conservatism more than Democrats have betrayed liberalism.

I said he wasn't a Muslim. Go back and read it.

Now, that doesn't stop him from favoring Islam over Christianity or over the welfare of Israel. The fact that he seems to favor Islam over the Jews gives radical Muslims bad ideas. Some of them are acting up in Egypt, Tunisia, and in Jordan as we speak.

Who knows what this will all lead to, one thing is for sure, he seems to give our enemies hope. Is that a good thing for a President to be doing at this time in our history? During a time when we are in the middle of a War On Terror.

Excuse me. Overseas Contingency Operation, with hundreds of suicide bombings, I mean, Man-made Disasters taking place every year.

Got anymore misinterpretations of my post to make?

Honestly, I don't think the radical muslims give a crap what Obama does or thinks. They are going to pursue their agenda despite him.

They believe in symbolism. They believe in Gods Will.

A guy like Obama in the White House can easily be taken as a sign from Allah.

Well as for someone who resides pretty clearly on the left (by today's standards) I'll say this. There is no excuse for the lies and deception of Obama and the Democrats. That is why they will never again get my vote. As for the alternative, please apply the same logic to the conservative party and quit voting for the liars in that fold. If anything, Republican leaders have betrayed conservatism more than Democrats have betrayed liberalism.

When they reveal themselves we get rid of them.

The left in Congress tends to celebrate their liars.

Forum List

Back