The manipulated GOP voter: "get your government hands off my medicare"

If you can show where the government signed on the dotted line, then you have your argument.

But I hate to break it to you, Jimmy Carter broke collective bargaining rights away from federal workers in 1978. It's only happening now to state workers.

If you can show me where the government can't do that, do let me know.

I'll use that argument too. When the finance company tries to press the issue, I'll start rambling about completely irrelevant and unrelated topics.
How will we know the difference?

Once upon a time, the Air force was part of the Army (During WWII). Let it go back there if you are so concerned.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Army stops being an army, as the constitution understands it, the moment it stops operating in the manner in which the constitution understood it to operate. You're want to invoke the constitution, but yet you want to completely disregard it all at the same time? Your comments and views lack any relevance with that kind of inherently contradictory nature.

The constitution called for NO standing Army. Just a navy to protect our shores. The Army was to be raised in time of war and no funding beyond a two year window. That means that aside from the Navy No military personnel can CONSTITUTIONALLY sign a contract longer than two years.

BTW -- I have a J.D. in constitutional law.

Once upon a time, the Air force was part of the Army (During WWII). Let it go back there if you are so concerned.

The Army stops being an army, as the constitution understands it, the moment it stops operating in the manner in which the constitution understood it to operate. You're want to invoke the constitution, but yet you want to completely disregard it all at the same time? Your comments and views lack any relevance with that kind of inherently contradictory nature.

The constitution called for NO standing Army. Just a navy to protect our shores. The Army was to be raised in time of war and no funding beyond a two year window. That means that aside from the Navy No military personnel can CONSTITUTIONALLY sign a contract longer than two years.

Does that degree require being full of it?

Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec2

Gee, I'm soooooooooooooooo scared of arguing with someone who has a JD in Constitutional law . . .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you can show where the government signed on the dotted line, then you have your argument.

But I hate to break it to you, Jimmy Carter broke collective bargaining rights away from federal workers in 1978. It's only happening now to state workers.

I'll use that argument too. When the finance company tries to press the issue, I'll start rambling about completely irrelevant and unrelated topics.

There's unrelated and then there's someone dancing around the issue.

How is pointing out federal employee's don't have collective bargaining rights, UNRELATED from state employee rights?

If they CAN be taken away from federal employees which has NOT been challenged in more than 30 years, EXPLAIN why state employee collective bargaining rights is the same as YOU signing the dotted line for a car?

Face it. You are full of it and you know I've exposed it.

Just keep on BS-ing and making that clear.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want medicare??????? Really?????????

I want it all gone! Social Security, welfare, all of this crap. If is isn't in the Constitutionm, the federal government shouldn't be involved in it.

Period!

So...no FAA, no FCC, no FDA, etc?
The FDA hasn't done a lick of good.

If it did do ANY good, aspartame and HFCS would be banned.

you dont get banned if you can prove to the "banners" that there is money to be made......

How is pointing out federal employee's don't have collective bargaining rights, UNRELATED from state employee rights?

If they CAN be taken away from federal employees which has NOT been challenged in more than 30 years, EXPLAIN why state employee collective bargaining rights is the same as YOU signing the dotted line for a car?

we dont?.....then who is Bargaining at this moment with the Post Office?......Contracts are up in Nov.....:eusa_eh:

I love my sister, but if the state is broke the state is broke.

You can cry all you want about promises made BUT THE MONEY IS GONE!

Well, since that's a valid argument, I'll use it to get out of my car payment.

This law didn't take collective bargaining rights from federal employees...it codified their right to join a union and to bargain for certain items that were not covered by statute. It also protected whistle blowers and guaranteed that employees would have protection against unfair treatment by managers.

Damn you are supersillious and brainwashed.

kapow.jpg

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Looks like someone didn't read the entire constitution.

How is it possible that Republican seniors believed that the GOP was going to save their Medicare?

In fairness, the GOP leadership did forget to mention that they planned to dismantle Medicare when laying out their health care pledges during the campaign last year. And by "forgot," I mean deliberately decided to omit those plans.

Representative John A. Boehner, Republican of Ohio, the minority leader, has praised Mr. Ryan but said the Roadmap would not be a part of the Republican agenda this fall.

So, ah. . . Surprise!

How is it possible that Republican seniors believed that the GOP was going to save their Medicare?

In fairness, the GOP leadership did forget to mention that they planned to dismantle Medicare when laying out their health care pledges during the campaign last year. And by "forgot," I mean deliberately decided to omit those plans.

Representative John A. Boehner, Republican of Ohio, the minority leader, has praised Mr. Ryan but said the Roadmap would not be a part of the Republican agenda this fall.

So, ah. . . Surprise!

Gee. Your entire post is a lie. What a shocker.

So, ah. . . Surprise!

Point out the lie or take the sword with the samurai!

You clowns amaze me with your ignorance.

So, ah. . . Surprise!

did you read the links, asshole? Of course none of them say the GOP is planning on dismantling Medicare. Because the GOP is not planning on dismantling Medicare.
I see we have another posturing lawyer on the lib side here. Let me guess, you were in school with Jillian.

So DOES Obama...BUT HE violates it EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.

You are no 'EXPERT'.

did you read the links, asshole? Of course none of them say the GOP is planning on dismantling Medicare. Because the GOP is not planning on dismantling Medicare.
I see we have another posturing lawyer on the lib side here. Let me guess, you were in school with Jillian.

I tend to shy from reading Op Eds and rely on reality. Since simplistic name calling is your way, I will accommadate you pencil dick. Even the people that voted for him understand.

Paul Ryan's Medicare Plan Worries Local Voters

Forum List

Back