The Manafort filing.

ot sure why Manafort meeting with WH officials to talk about "golf and grandkids" is an issue...

The above idiot (and Trump ass kisser) is comparing Clinton meeting with Lynch....to a CONVICTED and JAILED traitor begging for a pardon from the WH....

This is why Trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated"......LOL

Trump has had several wives and mistresses BEFORE he ran for president and the people chose him anyway.

Yeah, mostly those hypocritical, deplorable, pseudo evangelicals who kind of like the bent over position.................LMAO

ot sure why Manafort meeting with WH officials to talk about "golf and grandkids" is an issue...

The above idiot (and Trump ass kisser) is comparing Clinton meeting with Lynch....to a CONVICTED and JAILED traitor begging for a pardon from the WH....

This is why Trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated"......LOL

Right a former president meeting with a current AG who's investigating his wife on charges of mishandling top secret classified government documents that's nothing compared to Manafort's tax crimes, come over here libtard :itsok:

meeting with a current AG who's investigating his wife on charges of mishandling top secret classified government documents

Yeah...........and, then, what the fuck happened to your "lock her up" mantra?

I mean, what the hell your clown in the oval office and the GOP sheep in charge of the entire government.........

Still planning to divert this thread to Hillary, Mr. fuckhead?

meeting with a current AG who's investigating his wife on charges of mishandling top secret classified government documents

Yeah...........and, then, what the fuck happened to your "lock her up" mantra?

I mean, what the hell your clown in the oval office and the GOP sheep in charge of the entire government.........

Still planning to divert this thread to Hillary, Mr. fuckhead?

Look if you didn't say really dumb things I wouldn't have to mock you and you wouldn't get upset.

Forum List

Back