The Manafort filing.

This won’t lead to impeachment – and appropriately so.

But it will be convincing and compelling to the American people, who will vote Trump out of office in 2020, which is also appropriate.

It should lead to impeachment, but I agree with you about the results.

But it will be convincing and compelling to the American people, who will vote Trump out of office in 2020, which is also appropriate.
Not a chance....if anything his support will grow....people hate the swamp and they hate this investigation/witch hunt....

Trump committed at least 2 felonies. Those felonies are impeachable offenses.

Actually, I do NOT want Trump impeached.......to his moronic base he'd be a "martyr"....I want him resigning in shame, slinking out of the WH, begging for Putin to give him a tiny dacha in Siberia....lol

Actually, I do NOT want Trump impeached.......to his moronic base he'd be a "martyr"....I want him resigning in shame, slinking out of the WH, begging for Putin to give him a tiny dacha in Siberia....lol
Keep dreaming....51% job approval....keep on dreaming kid....

Let me make a wild guess.........Rasmussen polling??? Well known for polling the same idiots over and over and over again....

Check out how well this right wing "polling outfit" did for the 2018 midterms......LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Putin should come here with some spetznaz to liberate America from democrats.

When one is surrounded by a whole bunch of corrupt, lying crooks, awaiting sentencing for prison time, one is not much better than a Mafia capo..........with one major exception in this particular scenario.......

Capos in the Mafia made their "bones".......in this case, the capo made his bone spurs.

Not a chance....if anything his support will grow....people hate the swamp and they hate this investigation/witch hunt....

Not a chance.... Trump is the swamp.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump except he will easily be reelected. Tony Podesta is the one they are after.

Putin should come here with some spetznaz to liberate America from democrats.

Move to Russia and get all the spetznaz you like.

118_1887991.jpg

According to who? Melania?

Ya'll are like Charlie Brown, charging to kick the football.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't say I didn't tell you so when you get the big letdown.

118_1887991.jpg
You should be rejoicing this circumstance, swamp bitch.

Forum List

Back