The Manafort filing.

Keep dreaming....51% job approval....keep on dreaming kid....

Let me make a wild guess.........Rasmussen polling??? Well known for polling the same idiots over and over and over again....

Check out how well this right wing "polling outfit" did for the 2018 midterms......LOL

Actually, let me answer my own question about how well Rasmussen did in last month's elections........In the House, they were "only off" by about 50 seats.........LMAO

Here is the Manafort filing.

Manafort filing

Mueller is roasting Trump.

rotisserie-chicken-051117.jpg

Manafort has been depending on a Presidental pardon get out of jail free card for quite some time.

He decided to break the plea deal he made with Mueller, and continually lied and now may spend the rest of his life in prison for crimes.

He was even contacting a Senior official in the White House while in jail.

Politically, Trump can't pardon him without severe consequences. Manafort should have gone with Mueller's deal.

Manafort filing

Manafort has been depending on a Presidental pardon get out of jail free card for quite some time.

He decided to break the plea deal he made with Mueller, and continually lied and now may spend the rest of his life in prison for crimes.

Politically, Trump can't pardon him without severe consequences. Manafort should have gone with Mueller's deal.
Manafort agreed to cooperate at the request of all the president's men, so to feed the president with what the special counsel had on him and the investigation.... he never intended to tell the truth to the special counsel, is what it looks like, and with the (illegal) joint defense agreement, manafort's lawyers could feed the trump lawyers with the info.... that joint defense agreement should have ended once manafort took the agreement to cooperate with the special counsel.

Last edited:

Manafort filiin

Mueller is very smart, what I found interesting in his plea deal agreement with Manafort, it never explicitly stated that Manafort couldn't talk to others, and I believe he monitored Manafort throughout, to catch the other rats, and he's definitely found them.

Manafort agreed to cooperate at the request of all the president's men, so to feed the president with what the special counsel had on him and the investigation.... he never intended to tell the truth to the special counsel, is what it looks like, and with the (illegal) joint defense agreement, manafort's lawyers could feed the trump lawyers with the info.... that joint defense agreement should have ended once manafort took the agreement to cooperate with the special counsel.

Manafort is either a terrible gambler or poorly represented by his attorneys.

As much as a pardon is political suicide for Trump, why is Manafort forgetting that he is also in trouble with state grand juries, outside of a WH pardon umbrella?

Ahahaha the left's reaction to no Trump indictment

Hey, moron.........its been stated millions of times that the DOJ will NOT indict a sitting president.......(once out of office, however, ll hell will break loose for the orange crook.)

I actually do NOT want Trump indicted....I want him SHAMED out of office, looking to Putin to give him a little dacha in Siberia.

Ahahaha the left's reaction to no Trump indictment

Hey, moron.........its been stated millions of times that the DOJ will NOT indict a sitting president.......(once out of office, however, ll hell will break loose for the orange crook.)

I actually do NOT want Trump indicted....I want him SHAMED out of office, looking to Putin to give him a little dacha in Siberia.

So basically you libs are

16h0pr.jpg

What's that? Still no Trump indictment on collusion? Yeah, shocker. :itsok:

go back to bed ant, follower, lemming and ass kisser. Dream of following your leader off that cliff.

Ahahaha the left's reaction to no Trump indictment ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Oh how soon the trumpturds forget:

"Former Sen. John Edwards, who sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, was indicted in 2011 in connection with payments made on his behalf by a wealthy campaign donor to keep Edwards’ mistress quiet, which prosecutors argued amounted to illegal campaign contributions."

Sounds exactly the same to me. Just one of the many criminal acts thus far

"Former Sen. John Edwards, who sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, was indicted in 2011 in connection with payments made on his behalf by a wealthy campaign donor to keep Edwards’ mistress quiet, which prosecutors argued amounted to illegal campaign contributions."

LMAO Edwards was found NOT GUILTY you idiot that case helps Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LMAO Edwards was found NOT GUILTY you idiot that case helps Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh look folks another loser responding and following another loser, trumpturd. But he was indicted dumbass. At the end of his term you will be the idiot, well you really are now another trump loser. A follower, brown nose kiss ass, yes man, yep bet you never led anything in your life boy.

Oh look folks another loser responding and following another loser, trumpturd. But he was indicted dumbass. At the end of his term you will be the idiot, well you really are now another trump loser. A follower, brown nose kiss ass, yes man, yep bet you never led anything in your life boy.

Dimwit you have to seek an indictment and when its pointed out that this is settled law, that Edwards was already indicted and found not guilty for the same thing you won't get your indictment. :itsok:

LMAO Edwards was found NOT GUILTY you idiot that case helps Trump

Mr. BlueBalls "forgets" that Edwards....at least.....had the decency to resign from the race for extra-marital affairs and the subsequent payoffs.....

The orange clown????

Melania has the strongest stomach of any first lady......LOL.

LMAO Edwards was found NOT GUILTY you idiot that case helps Trump

Mr. BlueBalls "forgets" that Edwards....at least.....had the decency to resign from the race for extra-marital affairs and the subsequent payoffs.....

The orange clown????

Melania has the strongest stomach of any first lady......LOL.

Trump has had several wives and mistresses BEFORE he ran for president and the people chose him anyway. :itsok:

Forum List

Back