Zone1 The man who was executed Friday...

Jesus was equally 'critical' of them.
yeah, RIGHT----somehow it shows up in the handbook of
the new obligatory religion of ROME. Something you may
not have noticed---Traditionally religious jews (the really over
the top guys) wear jackets or coats with no pleat or slit in the
back. Do you know why?

you have that statement recorded? tape recorder or video or you got his
diary? not likely----but better than "I am sitting at the lunch table but refuse to wash my hands because I am "god" Among the many things
that annoyed Romans, two were PHARISEES----and that nutty incessant hand
washing
Com'on, no one 'spins yarns' like the Jews. ;) Just look at the Jewish story of "Azazel".

you have that statement recorded? tape recorder or video or you got his
diary? not likely----but better than "I am sitting at the lunch table but refuse to wash my hands because I am "god" Among the many things
that annoyed Romans, two were PHARISEES----and that nutty incessant hand
washing
Calm down.

yeah, RIGHT----somehow it shows up in the handbook of
the new obligatory religion of ROME. Something you may
not have noticed---Traditionally religious jews (the really over
the top guys) wear jackets or coats with no pleat or slit in the
back. Do you know why?
Interesting. Tell me why.

I do know the purpose of the yarmulka. Priests of Baal used to shave a circle on the top of their heads in worship of the sun-God. The yarmulka, or skull cap was to protect this area from sunburn during the heat of the day. Even the Catholic priesthood still wears this relic from the past. ;)

Last edited:
The man who was executed Friday had had previous conflicts with law enforcement officials. He was of Near Eastern descent. He never presented a birth certificate, but claimed to be thirty-three years old. He was unemployed, homeless, had no visible means of support, and no fixed address. Once he complained that he had “nowhere to lay his head.”

He frequently socialized with people of questionable character. Religious authorities disapproved of the fact that he was an occasional Sabbath breaker. High placed officials in the health industry complained that his unauthorized cures made it difficult for them to “earn a decent profit.” Prosperous conservatives criticized him for distributing free loaves and fishes at one of his gatherings. They said that giving out free stuff encouraged dependency.

Recently he barely escaped arrest when he attacked those who were changing money from one currency to another, claiming that they were charging too much.

At the time of his arrest a member of his gang cut off the ear of one of the arresting party. Another gang member belonged to a well known terrorist organization.

He was executed along with two murders, each of whom had prior felony convictions.

After he died the executed felon’s body was claimed by a wealthy member of the community, who interred it in his family plot.

He had been the leader of a fringe religious movement that was politically subversive, calling for the redistribution of wealth. His movement does not seem to have survived the death of its founder.
THis just in...Peter Hitchens has converted, so has Aayan Hirsi Ali, so stop posting as if you didn't know
THe movement survived

Azazel is a fantasy legend----unrelated to the tragic history of the past 2000
years or the depravity of "HOLY ROME"

you should try looking in better places
I often access Jewish sources.

I'm not a Roman Catholic, and I don't study the RC bible.

My Bible says it was an atonement ritual.
OH the ritual with the lamb----azazel refers to a
kind of place where evil exists---where a legendary
creature ended up for being evil. It is a parable.
symbolizing the place to where evil is cast out of
society BAMIDBAR <<< you can look it up. ---
breaks up a long boring fast.

OH the ritual with the lamb----azazel refers to a
kind of place where evil exists---where a legendary
creature ended up for being evil. It is a parable.
symbolizing the place to where evil is cast out of
society BAMIDBAR <<< you can look it up. ---
breaks up a long boring fast.
That what I mean by the 'Jewish version' of scripture.

The written word does not disappear no matter who
protests---

surly not - howabout statues ...

1711992521118.jpeg

written words are no different - when enough respond to what is errant.

Forum List

Back