The Man In The High Castle

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone seen this yet? Season 1 is all that is out. You have to have Amazon Prime to see it.
WOW it is awesome!!! If you get a chance to watch it, be sure to.
Is one of those you can't blink much or you will miss something. Always trying to figure it out.

I had a good friend to recommend to me, and I am sure glad he did. Can't wait for season 2.

The Man in the High Castle (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb

Last edited:
I have both amazon prime and netflix. It looks good I will have to watch it.

Yes!! Watch it, then tell me what you think. Get ready for a very eerie feeling....

I wonder what John Smith is going to do about his son? Also what's going on with the Trade Minister and the ending....?

Who do you like better with the girl Joe or Frank?

I like Joe. Frank is kinda barfy to me :lol:

I still do not know who is good guy and who is bad guy. Never know with this one.
It sure is addictive!!

I still do not know who is good guy and who is bad guy. Never know with this one.
It sure is addictive!!

Yeah we watched the whole season in two days.

I like frank but I like Joe better. s Joe married and are those his kids with that other girl?

As for the ending...I have NO idea. Waiting on Season 2 to see if they let us know...but it was weird!

It sure is addictive!!

Yeah we watched the whole season in two days.

I like frank but I like Joe better. s Joe married and are those his kids with that other girl?

Oh wow. I forgot about that..ugh. See? So many twists and turns it's hard to remember. It took me about 3 or 4 episodes before I could start putting anything together at all. LOL

LOL I know what you mean. As far as his son....I don't know. His brother had same disease...I don't know if he will let his son live with it or not.
But, thing is...what was reality and what was not?

They are making season 2. I wish they would hurry it up! I probably need to watch season 1 again though.

I binged on season one. I love that show. I have a feeling Smith's son will end up in Colorado.

I binged on season one. I love that show. I have a feeling Smith's son will end up in Colorado.

I loved it as well. There has not been a show that had me so captivated in many years...if ever.

Season 2 is out now! ALL 20 episodes! I can't wait to watch...
hyper.gif
hyper.gif
hyper.gif
hyper.gif
hyper.gif

Currently watching Episode 1, Season 2. Great start...and very chilling to watch a classroom of high school age Americans swearing allegiance to the fucking Nazis!

The-Man-In-The-High-Castle-Pledge-of-allegiance.png

It was SO good. It got over way too fast.

Oh there aren't actually 20 episodes. Just 10. The other 10 were backgrounds etc. Was interesting though. Now I guess we wait another year for season 3.

The premise of the show is both fascinating and chilling. As a student of behavioral psychology, I'm reminded of Stanley Milgram's watershed experiment "Obedience to Authority". That experiment was dramatized as the movie "Experimenter", currently streaming on Netflix.

49392772.cached.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
How much of season 2 have you watched so far?

Forum List

Back