The MAGIC that is Trump....Mexico and Canada Announce Willingness to Renegotiate NAFTA…

They said that they are willing to talk about it, but they don't want to renegotiate NAFTA, they only want to "modernize" it, whatever that means.

Canada, Mexico ready to talk about NAFTA with US

It helps to get the real information from actual news sites, not some right wing site.
It will include paying for The WALL....or Trump can simply abort the agreement with one of the Manchurian muslims pens!!!

'
I notice you do not have a link to support your ridiculous claim about Mexico and Canada. What a big yawn!

I don't know about Mexico, but I know many, many Canadians who are fed up with NAFTA and its concessions to Yankee Mega-corporations.

Now that they are getting a much better Free Trade Agreement with Europe, they can start exporting their riches to Europe, and perhaps, soon, to Russia, or Japan, or China, or ....

But don't feel bad, Trump supporters, you'll always have Nicaragua to exploit!

Well, perhaps, not always!....
Numbnuts...what is that in RED...asswipe!

They said that they are willing to talk about it, but they don't want to renegotiate NAFTA, they only want to "modernize" it, whatever that means.

It helps to get the real information from actual news sites, not some right wing site.
I don't think Trumps expects them to talk about it....he expects them to listen.....

That's what dictators expect.

Why has Trump ordered a few billion rounds of ammo?

It will include paying for The WALL....or Trump can simply abort the agreement with one of the Manchurian muslims pens!!!

If you actually can read they both do not want to renegotiate. They said talk and perhaps modernize. You really are such a fat assed liar.

All of the RW'ers pretending they've always been against free trade.

SO amusing.
Did a liberal speak? Would it matter if they did?

So Trump is just going to be president for half of America? You idiots are constantly inferring a dictatorship and too stupid to see it.
No one who matters gives a fuck what you liberals say.....

You want to participate, we will listen.....until then, fuck off....

I don't think Trumps expects them to talk about it....he expects them to listen.....

So full of shit

SO amusing.

So Trump is just going to be president for half of America? You idiots are constantly inferring a dictatorship and too stupid to see it.

Haha... Hitler would have personally given you a brown shirt and boots.

So full of shit

Yes. I've been feeding you for years!

what parts of NAFTA need renegotiating...anyone know?

What could be done to it to make it better for the USA?

Do any of you know.... what would make NAFTA ok?

It needs modernizing because our country's landscapes have changed dramatically. Back when this was signed we had mega manufacturing industries producing a wide variety of products.

Now I realize it's really easy to blame Mexico for the loss of so much manufacturing but that's really not completely fair.

Say for example McCain's which is a huge food company that used to be based on the Canadian east coast moved production to India of all places. That doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy on quality and health safety.

Joe Fresh a clothing line in Canada is produced in Bangladesh. Garment factory conditions are horrific.

If the three countries can rework and modernize NAFTA we would all benefit by bringing production back home.

SO amusing.

Haha... Hitler would have personally given you a brown shirt and boots.
You better shave your moustache, Adolf!

SO amusing.

Oh the irony......
You also need to take a gander at the vote by county.
As someones meme stated,Trump has more coverage than Verizon.

Forum List

Back