The MAGIC that is Trump....Mexico and Canada Announce Willingness to Renegotiate NAFTA…

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just 24 hours after being elected and WHAM...another Trump priority falls into place...the man truly is magic!!!!

The Conservative Treehouse ^
Remember what we shared yesterday, it underpins every forward action and behavior. If you don’t understand it – you will be lost over the next several years. Donald Trump is not yet president, and yet within 24 hours of winning the election both Mexico (link) and Canada (link) announce they are willing to begin renegotiation’s of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). This is EXACTLY what happens when you put a Titan of Industry back in charge of the biggest economy in the world. As a non-politician industrialist Donald Trump has said for decades, the U.S. holds all the...

NAFTA's gonna go. And so are the other awful trade deals the Globalist Elite assholes negotiated. GO TRUMP!

Score a big one for President Trump! I'm in Canada now (I'm dual) and thrilled to death that my current PM could see the benefits of this.

Over the past few years instead of the parties being able to work out problems between just the three countries there have been issues that have had to be resolved by the WTO court.

That cost so much time and money for those involved.

Caanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexico’s Foreign Relations Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu have agreed to bringing the original agreement up to date.

This is beneficial to all parties. YAY!

"Mexico’s willingness to rework NAFTA comes very shortly after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he is willing to renegotiate NAFTA.

Mexico’s niceties continued on Thursday when Ruiz Massieu gave a speech in Mexico City where she stated that the bilateral relation with Mexico “does not begin or end with an election.”

The Mexican politician said that the change of administration in the U.S. “presents a series of opportunities that have to be utilized.”

Mexico Backtracks, Willing to Talk NAFTA with Trump

Sorry Vig I didn't see yours. I'll let mine fall off the page or we could ask for a merge.

'
I notice you do not have a link to support your ridiculous claim about Mexico and Canada. What a big yawn!

I don't know about Mexico, but I know many, many Canadians who are fed up with NAFTA and its concessions to Yankee Mega-corporations.

Now that they are getting a much better Free Trade Agreement with Europe, they can start exporting their riches to Europe, and perhaps, soon, to Russia, or Japan, or China, or ....

But don't feel bad, Trump supporters, you'll always have Nicaragua to exploit!

Well, perhaps, not always!....

Hey Numan, it's a real thing, but they only want to modernize NAFTA, not renegotiate or get rid of it. See my link to Yahoo news about it in post 6.

Okay. I am impressed

Here's why the governments are happy to modernize the old agreements. It makes total sense to update this oldie but goldie because so many conditions have changed for all three countries involved.

Score a big one for President Trump! I'm in Canada now (I'm dual) and thrilled to death that my current PM could see the benefits of this.

Over the past few years instead of the parties being able to work out problems between just the three countries there have been issues that have had to be resolved by the WTO court.

That cost so much time and money for those involved.

Caanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexico’s Foreign Relations Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu have agreed to bringing the original agreement up to date.

This is beneficial to all parties. YAY!

"Mexico’s willingness to rework NAFTA comes very shortly after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he is willing to renegotiate NAFTA.

Mexico’s niceties continued on Thursday when Ruiz Massieu gave a speech in Mexico City where she stated that the bilateral relation with Mexico “does not begin or end with an election.”

The Mexican politician said that the change of administration in the U.S. “presents a series of opportunities that have to be utilized.”

Mexico Backtracks, Willing to Talk NAFTA with Trump[/

what parts of NAFTA need renegotiating...anyone know?

What could be done to it to make it better for the USA?

Do any of you know.... what would make NAFTA ok?

'
I notice you do not have a link to support your ridiculous claim about Mexico and Canada. What a big yawn!

I don't know about Mexico, but I know many, many Canadians who are fed up with NAFTA and its concessions to Yankee Mega-corporations.

Now that they are getting a much better Free Trade Agreement with Europe, they can start exporting their riches to Europe, and perhaps, soon, to Russia, or Japan, or China, or ....

But don't feel bad, Trump supporters, you'll always have Nicaragua to exploit!

Well, perhaps, not always!....

The EU Free Trade agreement is on hold. Belgium and the Dutch are not happy with the agreement and many Canucks that I know in farming and other industries don't want to be beholden to the EU stipulations of following EU rules.

And the Canucks already have trade agreements with other countries. NAFTA is different. No doubt about it though, it needs to be tweaked for all three involved.

TRump may actually be the greatest President we have ever had.......the potential is here....

what parts of NAFTA need renegotiating...anyone know?

What could be done to it to make it better for the USA?

Do any of you know.... what would make NAFTA ok?

Waiving the requirements that the U.S. needs to provide a PhD for a job that can be learned in a trade school.

Forum List

Back