The Logic of ConservaRepub on Economy, UnEmployment & A Helping Hand from Govt.

He did do the right thing. Because you don't get to dictate what other people's best interests are.

I know you're going to have trouble comprehending that idea. People are perfectly capable of living their lives without leftists deciding what's best for them.

Not everyone knows what's truly best for them and need to become informed looking from both sides not one medium (i.e. fixed news, etc.). Do you make decisions based on looking at something from one perspective? Do you understand what critical thinking is?
Yes. Here's an example.

Liberals say people vote against their best interests. When questioned about what those interests are, it turns out that voting to keep liberals in power is in everyone's best interests. Are these liberals:

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

Let's see if you can think this through critically.
Really stupid statement. Has absolutely nothing to do with anything. But typica of you, daveman, a truly vacuous statement.

Not everyone knows what's truly best for them and need to become informed looking from both sides not one medium (i.e. fixed news, etc.). Do you make decisions based on looking at something from one perspective? Do you understand what critical thinking is?
Yes. Here's an example.

Liberals say people vote against their best interests. When questioned about what those interests are, it turns out that voting to keep liberals in power is in everyone's best interests. Are these liberals:

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

Really stupid statement. Has absolutely nothing to do with anything. But typica of you, daveman, a truly vacuous statement.
So you can't think it through critically. Not at all surprising, really.

So thirty posts and nothing about the actual topic. Let's try bringing back around and see if anyone wants to post about something other than...

People receiving unemployment shouldn't get it.
They should just go get a danm job!
The Obama influenced govt. has lied about unemployment!
It's actually much worse!
Thus proving we can blame Obama for the bad economy and high unemployment!
But it's not so high that anyone wanting a job, couldn't just go out and get one!
So people should not get unemployment.
The circle continues...

Aren't you the idiot who tried to say there is no such thing as double taxation on foreign income? Aren't you also the pretentious jerk who said he would vote for Romney?

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

You claim cons always vote against there self interest. which implies that liberals are selfish jerks that always put their own greed ahead of that of other people. When someone calls you on your stupidity the best you can do is pretend they are confused?

He did do the right thing. Because you don't get to dictate what other people's best interests are.

I know you're going to have trouble comprehending that idea. People are perfectly capable of living their lives without leftists deciding what's best for them.

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

You must be comprehending wrong per as usual as do most of your budz here. Lib's have not been in power as much as you apparently think!?!:confused: Any reality/proof to back up that claim?

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

So you can't think it through critically. Not at all surprising, really.
Think what through?? You offer an opinion without any evidence. More of what you want to believe. Typical tea party dogma. And you want my comment on it??
I would suggest that you spend a little time away from the right wing dogma, and try to learn to think. And stop with the vacuous bullshit.

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

You must be comprehending wrong per as usual as do most of your budz here. Lib's have not been in power as much as you apparently think!?!:confused: Any reality/proof to back up that claim?
Don't ask Daveman for proof. He simply posts dogma. That is his job. Typical fox watcher, getting dumber by the day.

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

So you think this is somehow different than Conservatives? Let's test your theory!

Do you think the best thing for the country would be to have Conservatives in power?

It's a simple yes or know question.

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

So you think this is somehow different than Conservatives? Let's test your theory!

Do you think the best thing for the country would be to have Conservatives in power?

I notice you avoid answering daveman's question, it must be a real stumper for you, but I can certainly answer yours...

Conservatives, yes... NeoCons, not just no but HELL NO!

I don't like Big Government authoritarians of ANY persuasion...

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

I guess you can't think it through critically, huh?

Then I choose know. :rofl:

Here's an interesting concept: What's in everyone's best interests in the maximum amount of personal liberty conducive to civilized society.

I expect we can all agree on that; we just have different ideas about the amount.

Yes. Here's an example.

1. Altruistic, or

2. Self-serving?

I notice you avoid answering daveman's question, it must be a real stumper for you, but I can certainly answer yours...

Hmmm. Not to quick on the uptake, are you guy? Let me simply it a bit. The question is both assumptive and projective.
Liberals like having Liberals in power just like Conservatives like having Conservatives in power. It is only natural to want people with an ideology that matches your own, to be in power.
If you still don't think I answered the question, let me know.

Hmmm. Not to quick on the uptake, are you guy? Let me simply it a bit. The question is both assumptive and projective.
Liberals like having Liberals in power just like Conservatives like having Conservatives in power. It is only natural to want people with an ideology that matches your own, to be in power.
Since you chose neither response 1 or response 2, you didn't answer the question.

Since you chose neither response 1 or response 2, you didn't answer the question.

Seriously? Are you THAT fcuking stupid. Okay, let's see if YOU respone to 1 or 2:

1: You like fcuking sheep
or 2. You like being fcuked by sheep.

Same thing. I await your answer...

Of course you didn't answer his question, IL. Maybe you should read it again. Yours is a multiple choice question, having nothing to do with who you would prefer in power.
You can choose

A.) altruistic
or
B.) self-serving

Go!!

Seriously? Are you THAT fcuking stupid. Okay, let's see if YOU respone to 1 or 2:

Really? That's the same thing?

:lol:

Yeah, not really. You see, I provided an answer that would let you feel good about dictating your views to other people, "1. Altruistic".

So, we're left with the conclusion that you don't believe liberals are altruistic, but you don't want to admit they're self-serving, either.

Your best bet would be to walk away now.

Really? That's the same thing?

:lol:

Yeah, not really. You see, I provided an answer that would let you feel good about dictating your views to other people, "1. Altruistic".

So, we're left with the conclusion that you don't believe liberals are altruistic, but you don't want to admit they're self-serving, either.

Your best bet would be to walk away now.

No. The conclsion is that you are so fcuking stupid, you don't understand that wanting people with similar views / ideology can want someone with those ideologies for more than just one of two reasons. But hey, you have my permission to stay here and continue babbling on with your asinine prattle because I find you amusing. :)

Forum List

Back