The Lockdowns Unearthed American Cultural Rot

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This is about a ten minute read. Its author, in my view, seems to demonstrate a fair grasp on the phenomenon. Does an okay job supporting his points.

Not gonna snip from the piece, but I'll add bullet points outlining the content and a link.

• Many Americans have shown that they’re gullible group-thinkers who lack critical thinking skills.
  • Many Americans are mentally ill.
  • Americans have no tolerance for rational discourse.
  • Most Americans can’t withstand peer pressure.
  • Americans are headline readers of cheesy and plainly biased news sources, and they readily internalize slogans and labels.
  • Americans are virtue signalers.
  • Many Americans are politically tribal demagogues and closet authoritarians.
  • Americans arrogantly and foolishly think humans can control everything, including the transmission of a submicroscopic airborne virus, the likes of which have always existed.
  • Americans have an abiding, misplaced faith in anything medical.
  • American wealth often does not reflect skill or hard work.
  • Americans are passive and conflict-averse.
  • Americans are terrified of death, even to the point of wrecking the lives of many others in an ineffective response to a very slight threat to themselves.
  • Americans lack basic pattern recognition and an awareness of history or basic science.
  • Americans have a very short-term orientation and short memories.
  • Americans are unwilling to admit they were wrong.
Continued - The Lockdowns Unearthed American Cultural Rot

This is about a ten minute read. Its author, in my view, seems to demonstrate a fair grasp on the phenomenon. Does an okay job supporting his points.

Not gonna snip from the piece, but I'll add bullet points outlining the content and a link.

• Many Americans have shown that they’re gullible group-thinkers who lack critical thinking skills.
  • Many Americans are mentally ill.
  • Americans have no tolerance for rational discourse.
  • Most Americans can’t withstand peer pressure.
  • Americans are headline readers of cheesy and plainly biased news sources, and they readily internalize slogans and labels.
  • Americans are virtue signalers.
  • Many Americans are politically tribal demagogues and closet authoritarians.
  • Americans arrogantly and foolishly think humans can control everything, including the transmission of a submicroscopic airborne virus, the likes of which have always existed.
  • Americans have an abiding, misplaced faith in anything medical.
  • American wealth often does not reflect skill or hard work.
  • Americans are passive and conflict-averse.
  • Americans are terrified of death, even to the point of wrecking the lives of many others in an ineffective response to a very slight threat to themselves.
  • Americans lack basic pattern recognition and an awareness of history or basic science.
  • Americans have a very short-term orientation and short memories.
  • Americans are unwilling to admit they were wrong.
Continued - The Lockdowns Unearthed American Cultural Rot

I've been preaching this stuff for many decades, and I get laughed at.

Though painting with the old broad brush, true for enough Muricans to be true in general.

Yeah, it was a rather broad-brushed painting. But, yeah. Generally true. And easily recognizable tendencies when they do present themselves.

Forum List

Back