The Little Mermaid Probably Could Have Gotten A MUCH Better Remake

You do realize that there are no such things as mermaids in real life?

Does it matter? Disney created Ariel to be white with red hair so that's what she's supposed to look like. Real or fictional doesn't make a difference.

Does it matter? Disney created Ariel to be white with red hair so that's what she's supposed to look like. Real or fictional doesn't make a difference.
And now Disney-the creator of this character-is making her black.

Big fucking deal.

And now Disney is portraying her as black

Why does it bother you so much that you keep posting threads about it?

That's a statue dumbass. Not what she actually looked like. :rolleyes:

And what she looked like in movies and cartoons isn't what she actually looked like. She's a fictional character based on a mythological creature. They can look like anything the creators of the movie decides she looks like. It doesn't matter if that hurts your racist feelz.

What we do know is that Muriel was White and then the sicko deranged woke assholes at Disney made her Black.

Who's Muriel, ya racist dumbfuck? Shouldn't you, at the very least, know what you're talking about if you're gonna talk about something?

Disney did not create the character, ya racist rightard. Hans Christian Andersen did. And the bronze statue I showed earlier was inspired by that. As was Disney's version; which, by the way, became darker in complexion in a sequel. So the new one coming out is more like the sequel than the original Disney cartoon.

And not for nothin', but -- Flounder was some kind of guppy in the original Disney cartoon. In the newest movie, they made him a puffer fish. Where's your outrage?? Oh, that's right -- he's not black, so you don't care what they made him.

Don't you mean Ariel you dumb fuck? (She doesn't even put a space between her words and she's calling me dumb? :rolleyes:)

No, you flamin' idiot. I meant, "Muriel." Who the fuck is that...?

Flush: What we do know is that Muriel was White and then the sicko deranged woke assholes at Disney made her Black.
Faun: Who's Muriel, ya racist dumbfuck? Shouldn't you, at the very least, know what you're talking about if you're gonna talk about something?

Disney did not create the character, ya racist rightard. Hans Christian Andersen did. And the bronze statue I showed earlier was inspired by that. As was Disney's version; which, by the way, became darker in complexion in a sequel. So the new one coming out is more like the sequel than the original Disney cartoon.

And not for nothin', but -- Flounder was some kind of guppy in the original Disney cartoon. In the newest movie, they made him a puffer fish. Where's your outrage?? Oh, that's right -- he's not black, so you don't care what they made him.

I still have outrage for Flounder and the original mermaid was blonde with blue eyes or something so she wasn't black.

No, you flamin' idiot. I meant, "Muriel." Who the fuck is that...?

Flush: What we do know is that Muriel was White and then the sicko deranged woke assholes at Disney made her Black.
Faun: Who's Muriel, ya racist dumbfuck? Shouldn't you, at the very least, know what you're talking about if you're gonna talk about something?

Okay my bad,.. but you're still a dumb fuck who can't separate her words.

Okay my bad,.. but you're still a dumb fuck who can't separate her words.

Dumbfuck, "dumbfuck" can be spelled, "dumbfuck" or "dumb fuck" or even "dumb-fuck."

Dumbfuck, "dumbfuck" can be spelled, "dumbfuck" or "dumb fuck" or even "dumb-fuck."

Okay, chill!! ROTFLMAO!!! 😆

It is a big fucking deal -- to racists. That's the whole point.

Yet here you are claiming that she was originally black and making an even bigger fuss about it than I am. 🙄

Forum List

Back