The lighter side of Religion ...

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Well, it's a religious topic but even many of us who don't follow it strictly enjoy musing over it. With all the heated debates this is something we can all just sit back and enjoy a laugh, enlightenment, or just enjoy for a change.

What sign are you?

I am Sagittarius, and kinda fit the common definitions of it well, adventurous and spirited, an appreciation for the colors in life and not afraid to take a chance on things.

PS: I wanted to post this in religion in hopes of giving people the chance to take a break.

Well, it's a religious topic but even many of us who don't follow it strictly enjoy musing over it. With all the heated debates this is something we can all just sit back and enjoy a laugh, enlightenment, or just enjoy for a change.

What sign are you?

I am Sagittarius, and kinda fit the common definitions of it well, adventurous and spirited, an appreciation for the colors in life and not afraid to take a chance on things.

PS: I wanted to post this in religion in hopes of giving people the chance to take a break.

What sign am I?

You'll have to guess and the fact that I can be extremely stubborn is the only clue you are going to get. :razz:

Immie

What sign are you?

What sign am I?

You'll have to guess and the fact that I can be extremely stubborn is the only clue you are going to get. :razz:

Immie

If you match your sign, I would say Taurus. :tongue:

What sign are you?

What sign am I?

Immie

What sign am I?

What sign are you?

What sign am I?

Immie

Geez! I didn't expect that clue to be that easy!!

Immie

What sign am I?

Without cheating in any way based on your personality and occupation I guess:

Aquarius

What are the specifics that you are basing it on?

Meh, just read this months predictions from the first source in the search engine ... seemed to fit ... :razz:

"Aquarius is all about a new vision in 2009, and working to move our planet toward the highest and healthiest quality of life.

You are highly energized with this wonderful alignment, and your inspiration is rekindled to move energy in grandiose ways. You are able to utilize these high frequencies in order to create new structure and value in people's lives."

Source: Aquarius 2009 Yearly Horoscope from Astrology.com

Edit: Just realized, it's the year's prediction not month, my bad.

Without cheating in any way based on your personality and occupation I guess:

Aquarius

Meh, just read this months predictions from the first source in the search engine ... seemed to fit ... :razz:

"Aquarius is all about a new vision in 2009, and working to move our planet toward the highest and healthiest quality of life.

You are highly energized with this wonderful alignment, and your inspiration is rekindled to move energy in grandiose ways. You are able to utilize these high frequencies in order to create new structure and value in people's lives."

Actually, I'm Sagitarius.

Actually, I'm Sagitarius.

Wow ... cool ....

Sagittarii Unite!

sagittarius.jpg.rZd.42076.jpg

Forum List

Back