The lies republicans believe

Yeah it's strange that now the repubs are trying to unremember the whole mushroom cloud thing and say that friggen mustard gas was the reason or justification for war. Bullshit.
No no, CloseMinded. We recall clearly how YOU folks insisted on trying to pretend that the reference to mushroom clouds was ever an effort to claim nuclear weapons in the first place. It wasn't and you know it.
It was simply a metaphor. WE got it then, and most of you assholes did too. But you found it convenient to make the false CLAIM that she intended it to be a literal reference to nukes
You leftwingnut dimwits can't make any arguments not founded on your steadfast reliance on fundamental dishonesty.

Mushroom clouds was a metaphor for what? Mustard gas? Now you are just lying. The imagery was used to create fear, now you are trying to justify fear mongering by saying it wasnt really fearmongering just fearmongering imagery. Spinny Spinnerson.

I'll take 550 Metric Tons Of Yellowcake removed from Iraq for $1,000 Alex.

Yeah it's strange that now the repubs are trying to unremember the whole mushroom cloud thing and say that friggen mustard gas was the reason or justification for war. Bullshit.
No no, CloseMinded. We recall clearly how YOU folks insisted on trying to pretend that the reference to mushroom clouds was ever an effort to claim nuclear weapons in the first place. It wasn't and you know it.
It was simply a metaphor. WE got it then, and most of you assholes did too. But you found it convenient to make the false CLAIM that she intended it to be a literal reference to nukes
You leftwingnut dimwits can't make any arguments not founded on your steadfast reliance on fundamental dishonesty.

Mushroom clouds was a metaphor for what? Mustard gas? Now you are just lying. The imagery was used to create fear, now you are trying to justify fear mongering by saying it wasnt really fearmongering just fearmongering imagery. Spinny Spinnerson.
Yes, because Democrats NEVER fear-monger.

granny.jpg

I really touched the hot button of cons on this one.

dudes your the only ones who believe this shit.

the rest of the world knows your partisan hacks
these are all before Bush and up to him .......
Democrat Quotes on WMD

I Agree, imagine, DEMOCRATS said they had WMDs, were they lying too?

they all had bad info.....so its not their fault.....Bush had the same info.....BUT his big mistake as far as i am concerned was attacking Iraq.....there was no need too....

Those are partisan lies guys.

why does your party believe lies?

Could be a lack of education, though some suspect "inbreeding".

so Dean.........i wont ask TM's because she just drones on and on.....you seem somewhat smarter than your Sister....so i am asking you......are all those quotes i put up from Democrats all bullshit?......never happened?.....

Sarin and mustard gases produce mushroom clouds? Rumsfeld said mustard clouds not mustard gas as a reason to go to war. No American believes we went to war to stop mustard and sarin gas.

Yeah I guess when Hussein Gassed the kurds it was ok, they weren't friendly to democrats.

Sarcasm doesn't make it a point. We were told we were going to war to stop WMD that would produce mushroom clouds now, with a straight face, people are saying that mustard gas and sarin gas was the wmd? While they fit the "definition" that is not the WMDs people were worried about.

Ohhhh, so now it's the type of WMD, not the actual WMD. I wish idiots would make up their mind. Because.... this thread is about the 'lies' Republicans believe. One of the lies that TruthMocker quotes is the belief that Iraq had WMD So, if Iraq had sarin and mustard gas, then Iraq had WMD and.... that makes it 'truth' not 'lies'. Got that? It's not fucking complicated. WMD. Not 'mushroom cloud producing WMD'.... that was not mentioned in the question asked.... it asked a specific question.... and the Republicans responded correctly.

Hack.

Sarin and mustard gases produce mushroom clouds? Rumsfeld said mustard clouds not mustard gas as a reason to go to war. No American believes we went to war to stop mustard and sarin gas.

Yeah I guess when Hussein Gassed the kurds it was ok, they weren't friendly to democrats.

Sarcasm doesn't make it a point. We were told we were going to war to stop WMD that would produce mushroom clouds now, with a straight face, people are saying that mustard gas and sarin gas was the wmd? While they fit the "definition" that is not the WMDs people were worried about.

Actually it does. You and the libtards say there werent ANY WMDs to worry about, but now you make it nukes. Sorry man, I didnt want Hussein to have mustard gas or sarin, because they're dangerous and I didnt trust him to keep them safe. I mean he DID GAS his OWN people. That's a fact not some RW propoganda as you call it. The world is better off with Hussein dead.

The other part was to mock liberal democrats. For example they bitch about megacorporations but have no problem with the bailout, why? Because of unions, that's it. Atleast CONSERVATIVE (yes I need to add that)Republicans say that if a company goes under, too bad so sad, dont be stupid and give lavish benefits if you cant afford them.

anyone who believes that there was WMD found in Iraq is calling Bush a liar and is a partisan hack.

anyone who says Obama is not a citizen is a partisan hack

You not only believe lies you tell them

The question asked of the respondents was if they believed there was WMD in Iraq. There was. The US Army confirmed that in their - partially declassified report. Either the US Army is lying or those respondents were right.

The liar here is you. As usual.

Forum List

Back