The lies republicans believe

Yes, because FactCheck.org is such a credible site that this is the very first paragraph of their "full answer" to this question.

As for how you dispel your friends’ notions that Iraq really did have stockpiles of chemical or biological weapons when President Bush no longer makes such claims himself, we suggest ridicule. If that doesn’t work, you may be out of luck.

This, in my opinion, automatically rules this site out as a reputable source for information.

But thanks for trying.

Rick

Last edited:
you just persist with the lies

You are accusing the US Army of lying. You fucking hack. Those people fight to defend your right to lie about them. You are disgusting.

Yep. She's a disgusting, lying biased idiot.

Can't wait to hear what she has to say when Romney wins in Nov.

Should be interesting and full of LAIRS. lol

Truthsplatters is a

lair.gif

I really touched the hot button of cons on this one.

dudes your the only ones who believe this shit.

the rest of the world knows your partisan hacks

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.

"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.

dumb ass.

you refuse to cite a credible source for your comment, yet somehow I am the one who won't man up? Really? Are you that mentally challenged?

The offer is on the table tough guy. What's wrong, like a typical right winger you're a complete coward when anyone even says BOOO! :lol:

what offer? That you'll prove your statements with a credible link if I lie though my teeth? Even TM isn't stupid enough to make a dumb ass offer like that.

that's right... run away little bitch... run away.

Those are partisan lies guys.

why does your party believe lies?

I agree, the Republican support of Bush's WMD lies is partisan, even though Democrat leader at the time also promoted those same lies.

But, shithead, you tell lies all the time, partisan lies in support of your Liberal causes. And, the Democrat leaders also told WMD lies when they thought it was in their own interest.

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.

"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.

[signed]dumb ass.

Dumb ass, do you think the existence of 500 shells of expired mustard gas, that according to your link "could not currently be used as originally intended", was a threat to the US? (I would ask if you consider them to be a material violation, but you're a dumb ass.)

Also, dumb ass, these shells weren't found prior to the invasion. Do you always want to hang the negroes before the evidence of their crime is found?

During the debates John Kerry said Iraq had WMD's

So did Sandy Berger, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Madeline Albright, Carl Levin, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, Jay Rockefeller, Bob Graham, henry Waxman, etc., like, back in the nineties.

TM is a lying sack of elephant spunk.
they dont count.....they were fed bad info....Bush wasnt....

Wait, Mustard gas and Sarin produces mushroom clouds? Becaus ethe lead up to the war spoke about nukes, not about mustard gas.

Forum List

Back