The lies republicans believe

According to a partially declassified report from the Army National Ground Intelligence Center both sarin and mustard gas were found in over 500 shells after the 2003 invasion. Both sarin and mustard gas are, according to the United Nations, classified as weapons of mass destruction. Ergo, WMD were found in Iraq.

You're welcome.

Yes, WWI era mustard gas that had been buried for over 20 years sure is a WMD! :rofl:

Right wingers,...bringing hours of entertainment with their stupidity

link? OR is backing up your bullshit too much fucking effort for a pussbot like you?

With talk like that I will provide it, given you will state that you and your fellow rednecks are brainwashed dumb fuck right wingers that wouldn't know the truth even if the big ol' GOP elephant took it's colossal dump right on your face. :up:

your party traffics in lies.

151255.jpg

they can pretend all they want.

it does not make these lies turn into truth.

it makes them complete idiots in the eyes of the entire world

According to a partially declassified report from the Army National Ground Intelligence Center both sarin and mustard gas were found in over 500 shells after the 2003 invasion. Both sarin and mustard gas are, according to the United Nations, classified as weapons of mass destruction. Ergo, WMD were found in Iraq.

You're welcome.

Yes, WWI era mustard gas that had been buried for over 20 years sure is a WMD! :rofl:

So mustard gas is not a weapon of mass destruction? Really? Interesting... I'll let the UN know.

Fact: Mustard gas is a weapon of mass destruction. It was found in Iraq post-2003.

Fact: Sarin in a weapon of mass destruction. It was found in Iraq post-2003.

Therefore, wmd were found in Iraq post 2003.

Therefore, those who believe WMD were found in Iraq (and that includes the US Military who wrote a report about it).... they are right.

Hysterical wingnuts are not right... they are, in fact, wrong.

Heres your problem.

you can PRETEND these things are true.

It makes you the laughing stock of the world.

You are the tiny minority in the world who believes these lies.

It is killing your party

No dummy, the caterer is killing my party.

Do try to keep up.

then they are sooooo stupid they think insulting everyone who doesnt buy into their lies will gain them something

they are your lies.

No one else believes them.

you are just the worlds laughing stock

You're welcome.

So mustard gas is not a weapon of mass destruction? Really? Interesting... I'll let the UN know.

Fact: Mustard gas is a weapon of mass destruction. It was found in Iraq post-2003.

Therefore, those who believe WMD were found in Iraq (and that includes the US Military who wrote a report about it).... they are right.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but are you really that dumb? :wtf: We should declare war on a nation just because they have mustard gas that has been buried for decades?

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Indeed. Again? They used it on the Kurds, and the Iranians.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but are you really that dumb? :wtf:

Bucking for a double Red Sun, son?

Of course we knew Saddam has WMDs, because his pal Reagan helped him with them. The problem was Cheney and Rice doom talk about "mushroom clouds"- which they had no way of having ...

Pub lies are nonstop- now half of dupes believe Obama started the recession, ACORN stole the election, Obama may be a muslim Marxist Kenyan etc etc...

Last edited:

link? OR is backing up your bullshit too much fucking effort for a pussbot like you?

With talk like that I will provide it, given you will state that you and your fellow rednecks are brainwashed dumb fuck right wingers that wouldn't know the truth even if the big ol' GOP elephant took it's colossal dump right on your face. :up:

in other words, you can't provide a credible link to back up your comment. Got it.

You're not going to last very long here, I can see that.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but are you really that dumb? :wtf: We should declare war on a nation just because they have mustard gas that has been buried for decades?

you're not very bright, are you. Whose sock are you anyway? repeating the lie over and over doesn't magically make it true, dip shit.

in other words, you can't provide a credible link to back up your comment. Got it.

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, you talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

Last edited:

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but are you really that dumb? :wtf:

Bucking for a double Red Sun, son?

He worked so hard to get to suck off goats, I think he wants to keep that up for a while first.

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, will talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

you refuse to cite a credible source for your comment, yet somehow I am the one who won't man up? Really? Are you that mentally challenged?

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, you talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

I appreciate that by 'credible link' you mean some left wing hack shite (ooops, site)... but I can't find one.... there is this:

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.

You wanna call the US Army liars?

Forum List

Back