The lies republicans believe

in other words, you can't provide a credible link to back up your comment. Got it.

You're not going to last very long here, I can see that.

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, will talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

you refuse to cite a credible source for your comment, yet somehow I am the one who won't man up? Really? Are you that mentally challenged?

The offer is on the table tough guy. What's wrong, like a typical right winger you're a complete coward when anyone even says BOOO! :lol:

I'll see your Wiki, and raise you the US Army:

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.

Army Col. John Chu is not the guy who was in charge of determining that was he

in other words, you can't provide a credible link to back up your comment. Got it.

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, you talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

I appreciate that by 'credible link' you mean some left wing hack shite (ooops, site)... but I can't find one.... there is this:

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.

You wanna call the US Army liars?

Did you just hear that? Sounded like Truthsplatters and Butt_Label's heads exploding. Not very messy, though. Nothing inside them...

Army Col. John Chu was NOT the one who gets to determine the findings on WMD was he

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, you talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

I appreciate that by 'credible link' you mean some left wing hack shite (ooops, site)... but I can't find one.... there is this:

Saddam's WMD Moved to Syria, An Israeli Says

Russia Moved Iraqi WMD

CIA can’t rule out WMD move to Syria

CNN.com - Report*fuels Iraq WMD debate - Oct 7, 2004

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A long-awaited report which concluded Saddam Hussein did not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S. invasion has intensified the debate about the decision to go to war.

The CIA report, authored by Charles Duelfer, who advises the director of central intelligence on Iraqi weapons, said Iraq's WMD program had essentially destroyed in 1991 and Saddam ended Iraq's nuclear program after the 1991 Gulf War.

In other words, you won't back up your mouth. In true right winger fashion, will talk plenty of trash but when told to man up, you grab your panties and run,...

you refuse to cite a credible source for your comment, yet somehow I am the one who won't man up? Really? Are you that mentally challenged?

The offer is on the table tough guy. What's wrong, like a typical right winger you're a complete coward when anyone even says BOOO! :lol:

what offer? That you'll prove your statements with a credible link if I lie though my teeth? Even TM isn't stupid enough to make a dumb ass offer like that.

Did you just hear that? Sounded like Truthsplatters and Butt_Label's heads exploding. Not very messy, though. Nothing inside them...

Just a dull 'POP' like a cork off a Champagne bottle...:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8JGd74dmRM]Rumsfeld & Bush admit NO WMD's IN FOUND IN IRAQ - YouTube[/ame]

Once again, Iraq did have WMDs. We found them. They just werent the quanity or quality expected by the intelligence community.

That isn't a lie. The fact that your ignorant of the truth doesnt mean others are lying about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs&feature=fvwrel]Bush says Iraq had no WMDs - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back