The Liberal Solution to the "Republican Problem"

There are crazy fucked up people on both sides of the spectrum, aren't there? They don't represent the whole though, do they?
Have you read what you guys are saying about OUR president? You're only a few short steps from acting on it.

Rep. Steve Scalise, who was wounded in June shooting, undergoes surgery for infection

"You're" what has this got to do with me? Even if it's put into the plural form of "you" I'm not in this guy's group.

The problem in US politics is people see only two sides, you're either on one side or the other, and that's so toxic and dangerous it's ridiculous.

Yes, there are a few on the left that are crazy. But I have yet see anyone on the left say to the right, 'Well, when it comes to shove, we have all the guns, and you are going to get yours". But plenty on the right have said exactly that here.

There are crazy fucked up people on both sides of the spectrum, aren't there? They don't represent the whole though, do they?
Lots more on the left more emboldened and acting out right now.

Perhaps. But then the right have exhausted themselves after 8 years, right?

Question is, is this partisan politics healthy for the US? The answer is no.

Lots more on the left more emboldened and acting out right now.

Perhaps. But then the right have exhausted themselves after 8 years, right?

Question is, is this partisan politics healthy for the US? The answer is no.
The right never acted this vitriolic during Obama and they werent being led by mainstream journalism. Instead, they let elections do their talking.

Forum List

Back