The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

I would think even a dumbass like you could figure out that imposing new tariffs on China made goods is hurting America. Making US products more expensive & thereby harder too export.

Is was US corporations that went to China. But you assfuckls worship US corporations & in fact gave them tax breaks for doing it.
It does NOT make them more expensive, and if you think it does state how - right here and now.

Lowering the corporate tax rate is the best thing that could be done to stop US corporations from leaving the US. The excessively high corporate tax is one of the prime reasons why US corporations left here in the first place, You don't even know that ?

Oh what a pile of crap. Lowering income taxes did NOT lower prices on shit. Show me... Show me the lower prices.

A US corporation with a asset in France would pay Frances income tax rate & owe America the difference between the rates.

So,where is the savings?

It was only when Republicans decided that US corporations should not have to pay that share of the tax rate until they brought those profits back to the US, that US corporations FUCKED America because they never brought them back. YOU & your fucking corporate dick sucking party did this.

Don't you dare try to blame someone else like you wimpasses normally do.

These lower corporate rates were supposed to go to boost employee pay while all they did was run up the debt, artificially boost the stock market & help wealthy people.

Y

I see no evidence that Trump's tariffs caused Ford to lose any money at all. To the contrary, had it not been for unemployment being so low (black & Hispanics lowest ever), and the median income being so high (highest ever), and GDP brought back up from Obama's sinking 1.8%, Ford's sales would have been even worse than they were.

Maybe people are just going sour on Ford cars.
There you assfucks go again. That evil worthless Obama while ignore that it was your REPUBLICANS nearly killed America under George W Bush.

You hand Obama an economy SHRINKING at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 jo0bs a month, Trilliuon plud deficit & you have the nerve to blame Obama. What a piece of shit you are.

" Oh Oh Oh the Trump economy is on fire Yea yea yea as we borrow another trillipon dollars. Deficits are rising. If we can't reduce the debt when we are in the midst of this great economy, when will we?

Please will one of you ignorant dumbassTrumpetrtes answer that.

I see no evidence that Trump's tariffs caused Ford to lose any money at all. To the contrary, had it not been for unemployment being so low (black & Hispanics lowest ever), and the median income being so high (highest ever), and GDP brought back up from Obama's sinking 1.8%, Ford's sales would have been even worse than they were.

Ford Says Trump Tariffs Have Cost American Automaker $1B

READ IT

Did the idiot in the WH ever hear NO ONE wins a trade war?
Maybe he did, but unlike some idiots, he's smart enough to not pay attention to such bullshit.
Trump is not smart. The only reason you think he is because he told you he was smart. What was his GPA?

Has he taken an IQ test yet? When Warren said she had native American ancestry, Trump said she should take a DNA test. Well I want that fat assed Trump to prove how smart he really is. Take the dam test or STFU.

Kudlow knows the issue is hard for people to understand so he's choosing his arguments.

China is a state run economy and can lower the cost of goods to off set the tariffs. So yes China is partially funding the tariffs.

The AmeriKKKan consumer will pay the major percentage of the tariffs & that aint gonna be peanuts

Right just like how the same economist predicted a can of soup was going to cost $5 during the trade war with Mexico and Canada...
Right just like how the same economist predicted a can of soup was going to cost $5 during the trade war with Mexico and Canada...

Ford Prepares for Mass Layoffs After Losing $1 Billion to Trump's Trade Tariffs, Report Says

How exactly did TRUMP's tariffs cause Ford to lose $1 Billion? The article doesn't say.

Umm....what are cars made from?

Steel and aluminum tarriffs.

The steel tariff was only for steel coming from China, Canada and Mexico were ripping us off by going around NAFTA, which is why TRUMP renegotiated.

I see no evidence that Trump's tariffs caused Ford to lose any money at all.

Because you didn't read the link, dope.

"Jim Hackett, Ford’s CEO, is working to engineer a $25.5 billion restructuring of the automaker, hoping to cut costs and remain competitive, the Wall Street Journalreports. But auto sales are down, and one reason is the trade tariffs that Trump has imposed on metals and other goods. According to Bloomberg, Hackett has said they have already cost the company $1 billion in profit and could do “more damage” if the disputes aren’t resolved quickly."

I would think even a dumbass like you could figure out that imposing new tariffs on China made goods is hurting America. Making US products more expensive & thereby harder too export.

Is was US corporations that went to China. But you assfuckls worship US corporations & in fact gave them tax breaks for doing it.
It does NOT make them more expensive, and if you think it does state how - right here and now.

Lowering the corporate tax rate is the best thing that could be done to stop US corporations from leaving the US. The excessively high corporate tax is one of the prime reasons why US corporations left here in the first place, You don't even know that ?

It does NOT make them more expensive, and if you think it does state how - right here and now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ut-warns-of-higher-prices-due-to-tariffs/amp/

Loser.

Oh what a pile of crap. Lowering income taxes did NOT lower prices on shit. Show me... Show me the lower prices.

A US corporation with a asset in France would pay Frances income tax rate & owe America the difference between the rates.

So,where is the savings?

It was only when Republicans decided that US corporations should not have to pay that share of the tax rate until they brought those profits back to the US, that US corporations FUCKED America because they never brought them back. YOU & your fucking corporate dick sucking party did this.

Don't you dare try to blame someone else like you wimpasses normally do.

These lower corporate rates were supposed to go to boost employee pay while all they did was run up the debt, artificially boost the stock market & help wealthy people.

Y
People with educational credentials have good paying jobs.

It does NOT make them more expensive, and if you think it does state how - right here and now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ut-warns-of-higher-prices-due-to-tariffs/amp/

Loser.
Oooo!!!

Thinking we never had any tariffs on China beforte Littledick Donnie just illustrates your ignorance.
I didn't say that. The US tariffs were too low, while China's tariffs against us were much higher. Are you going to come in here and debate about the FACTS ?

China’s tariffs were 5% on US goods. US tariffs were 4% on Chinese goods. Chinese tariffs were roughly 30% 20 years ago.

You’d think an economics “teacher” would know this.

Of course tariffs make things more expensive. That’s the point, economics “teacher.”

The AmeriKKKan consumer will pay the major percentage of the tariffs & that aint gonna be peanuts

Ford Prepares for Mass Layoffs After Losing $1 Billion to Trump's Trade Tariffs, Report Says

How exactly did TRUMP's tariffs cause Ford to lose $1 Billion? The article doesn't say.

The steel tariff was only for steel coming from China, Canada and Mexico were ripping us off by going around NAFTA, which is why TRUMP renegotiated.

Read the link, dope.

In case you haven't noticed Trump wants to 'make America great again' which means
(1) Trump's base is white
(2) Trump's base are xenophobic (I bet you don't even know WTF that means, do U?)
(3) Trump's economic policies positively affect a disproportionate higher number of whites & conversely negatively effect a disproportionate higher number of 'people of color'
(4) Trump's father was arrestwed at a KKK rally
(5) Trump & his father were sued by The US Government for failure to rent to blacks
(6) I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here
(7) Make America WHITE Again

Protectionist pretends to be an economics “teacher,” but anyone who has studied economics knows that tariffs destroy value.

There are a lot of things going on in this graph, but the most relevant part is the one that says “deadweight loss.”

66023C2F-3F39-4D4C-B5DF-3ACA7D757923.gif

The deadweight loss is the net wealth that is destroyed by the tariff.

You see, I understand this because I have an Honours degree in economics specializing in trade. I’m not pretending to be an economics “teacher” on the Internet in an attempt to inflate my board cred.

Protectionist pretends to be an economics “teacher,” but anyone who has studied economics knows that tariffs destroy value.

There are a lot of things going on in this graph, but the most relevant part is the one that says “deadweight loss.”

View attachment 261191

You see, I understand this because I have an Honours degree in economics specializing in trade. I’m not pretending to be an economics “teacher” on the Internet in an attempt to inflate my board cred.
Soft degree...how impressive.
Tell us, did the market crash when Trump won?
Like all the Economists claimed it would?

View attachment 261191

Logical fallacy.

And partisan cognitive bias. Many economists said otherwise.

But you believe what you want to believe.

Had Trump raised in your taxes on you, you’d probably be here defending your Orange God for doing so.

View attachment 261191

Logical fallacy.

And partisan cognitive bias. Many economists said otherwise.

But you believe what you want to believe.

Had Trump raised in your taxes on you, you’d probably be here defending your Orange God for doing so.
I believe in anything that can be stored in a database or explained via a flowchart.
MBAs are paid to sit around and bullshit all day.
The fact is that economists have created a nation where about 1% of the population can live beyond necessities; thankfully, I’m in that 1%.
But I’m not a hypocrite.

Hello Dumbass.

You know what a certificate of origin is? A mill cert?

Forum List

Back