The lesser of the two evils

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Maybe it would be a good thing to vote for the lesser of the two evils knowing she will not win? If it will save our nation. We can just wait for our turn when someone that is a real Democrat runs. Someone that is not born in a State that hates Americans. Someone that doesn't have the Muslim thing in his background. Someone that doesn't show an insolent act regarding the flag. (doesn't put his hand over his heart, or speak the words that we Americans do) Someone that doesn't say he is a Christian, but makes mockery of Gods words.

I didn't vote for either of them, because I personally read information that was sent to Bush, and out to all the ones on the senate, and all the Governors of the USA from the 6th month of last year to now. So I personally know that those two used it for evil. So I plan to vote the other side. Some States have made good laws with that information, laws in favor of the Democrats for real Americans that love America. Not the ones that was just made Americans for lack of knowing how to get them out.

-------------------------
Don't Believe Anything You Hear, and Only Half of What You See!

but bush worships Moloch so i don't really see the big deal..blood oaths to skull and bones attending the summer solstice cremation of care ceremony's at the grove..(simple fact make of it what you will) and now yer going to get all religious on our ass...i don't think so...

Forum List

Back