The Lefts War on Christianity

The “fags” are forcing you? To do what? :rofl:

Look for pokemon? Are you a child? :cuckoo:
Supreme Court will be hearing a case tomorrow where homosexuals are attempting to make a man create art against his will.
Yes, to make a cake. As we speak, a gay person somewhere is “forcing” someone to sell them a sandwich! :eek::eek::eek:

How dare this gay person attempt to exist! :mad:
Why didn't the gay fags, go to a local bakery and not another state to buy that cake? Because it is all about fucking the rest of US, because when there are SANE people still around, you guys FEEL that you cant FORCE your ideologue on the rest of US. Well fuck you, in my business if I don't want to sell to a gay, that is my choice..
How will you know? Have you developed a test? If not, then you are not taking your stance seriously and it’s pretty pathetic.

Poor little victim :itsok:
We all know why you love to force Christians to perform for you homosexuals.
Thanks for validating the OP.
Perform how? In a sexual way? Omg, have you been sexually abused by gay people?! Because then you actually WOULD be a victim.

Oh man, I feel so bad for you... :(

Yeah sure they are. Just like the fags who are forcing upon the rest of US their immoral ways. The liberals who force upon us their misery through taxation so fuckers like you don't have to work. Go look for the pokemon go and walk into a busy intersections..

Supreme Court will be hearing a case tomorrow where homosexuals are attempting to make a man create art against his will.
Yes, to make a cake. As we speak, a gay person somewhere is “forcing” someone to sell them a sandwich! :eek::eek::eek:

Why didn't the gay fags, go to a local bakery and not another state to buy that cake? Because it is all about fucking the rest of US, because when there are SANE people still around, you guys FEEL that you cant FORCE your ideologue on the rest of US. Well fuck you, in my business if I don't want to sell to a gay, that is my choice..
How will you know? Have you developed a test? If not, then you are not taking your stance seriously and it’s pretty pathetic.

How will you know?

image001.jpg
Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaa. Just proves the stupidity of the liberal.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

We all know why you love to force Christians to perform for you homosexuals.
Thanks for validating the OP.
Perform how? In a sexual way? Omg, have you been sexually abused by gay people?! Because then you actually WOULD be a victim.

Oh man, I feel so bad for you... :(
Either you are totally ignorant of the case or you are a lying a-hole.
I will let you tell us which one.

Lol Christians are the overwhelming majority of the country, overwhelmingly dominate the government, are actively trying to ban competing religions... but they’re the victims :laugh:
Yeah sure they are. Just like the fags who are forcing upon the rest of US their immoral ways. The liberals who force upon us their misery through taxation so fuckers like you don't have to work. Go look for the pokemon go and walk into a busy intersections..

Old school is still coming to realize he's gay himself. Just watch how he acts and fends for everything and anything gay. He's like Matthew. Take notice lol.

How will you know?

image001.jpg

View attachment 164401
What? :cuckoo:

How will you know?

image001.jpg

View attachment 164401
I just realized why liberal men love to be gay. You can get to fudge pack and a blow Job at the same time.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

So thank you leftists for validating Christianity is the one true faith.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

For some reason there is such a huge denial of Christian eugenics. We have the leftist idiots who think this is so great and grand. Not stopping to think Hitler used this same tactic sooner or later the Gov. makes it the leftist loons too.
What's the saying First they came for the Jews........................................ then they came for me and nobody was left.

But, oh how we forget the leftist godless fucks of society are to selfish to fend for anybody else that doesn't fit in their fantasy box.
To be a leftist you have to hate everything that is good, hate science and push for evil.
All political talk and no moral action.

Yall have to be moral enough to obey Ten simple Commandments, first.

Then you can be taken morally seriously.

Last edited:
Lol Christians are the overwhelming majority of the country, overwhelmingly dominate the government, are actively trying to ban competing religions... but they’re the victims :laugh:
Says the dufus defending spending millions to remove a tiny cross on a mission that founded Los Angeles. Do you know what Los Angeles means, dufus? City of Angels.
Los-Angeles-County-Seal.jpg

How will you know?

image001.jpg

View attachment 164401
I just realized why liberal men love to be gay. You can get to fudge pack and a blow Job at the same time.

View attachment 164403
Boom. My theory is fucking BULLETPROOF! 100% of the time, it will always be a conservative that tries to steer a conversation towards gay butt sex and blow jobs.

Overall, if you look at it closely, there does appear to be a campaign against Christianity perpetrated by many on the left.

Notice they often mock Jesus & Christian symbols openly and savagely....but never Allah or Muhammad, even though Islam is all about the denial of human rights and personal abuse. I get that they might feel targeted by the Bible's open accusations of homosexuality as a sin.
If it is not a choice, and they feel their own sex is "natural" for them, it's not their fault as I see it. Although as a heterosexual person, completely understanding their position is never easy.

Not sure if it's their "validating" Christianity or just plain evil or deep rooted angst with their own lives.
Maybe unintentional validating.

Islamic symbols have no place on a state seal either.

Belief in supernatural beings that control your destiny is kind of crazy regardless of flavor.

Says the dufus defending spending millions to remove a tiny cross on a mission that founded Los Angeles. Do you know what Los Angeles means, dufus? City of Angels.
View attachment 164406
I don’t care about that. Go ahead and rage about it all you want, victim :itsok:

Laws against science! DO TELL!
First, every religion is anti-science as they discount the scientific method and embrace faith.

Second, Christians believe the earth was given to mankind and I believe that is the fuel for their denial of global warming, a generally accepted scientific belief.

I'm not sure this is a Christian thing but it involves a lot of the same people, and that is gun control. The Dickey Amendment effectively bars the national Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from studying firearm violence -- an epidemic the American Medical Association has since dubbed "a public health crisis."

The support of abstinence programs for sex education, even though they have been proven to be a dismal failure compared to conventional teaching methods.

Lastly and most obvious are the laws requiring the teaching of creationism or ID.

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

For some reason there is such a huge denial of Christian eugenics. We have the leftist idiots who think this is so great and grand. Not stopping to think Hitler used this same tactic sooner or later the Gov. makes it the leftist loons too.
What's the saying First they came for the Jews........................................ then they came for me and nobody was left.

But, oh how we forget the leftist godless fucks of society are to selfish to fend for anybody else that doesn't fit in their fantasy box.
To be a leftist you have to hate everything that is good, hate science and push for evil.
All political talk and no moral action.

Yall have be moral enough to obey Ten simple Commandments, first.

Then you can be taken morally seriously.
You can stop showing us how ignorant and silly the left are, we already know.

Laws against science! DO TELL!
First, every religion is anti-science as they discount the scientific method and embrace faith.

Second, Christians believe the earth was given to mankind and I believe that is the fuel for their denial of global warming, a generally accepted scientific belief.

I'm not sure this is a Christian thing but it involves a lot of the same people, and that is gun control. The Dickey Amendment effectively bars the national Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from studying firearm violence -- an epidemic the American Medical Association has since dubbed "a public health crisis."

The support of abstinence programs for sex education, even though they have been proven to be a dismal failure compared to conventional teaching methods.

Lastly and most obvious are the laws requiring the teaching of creationism or ID.
Ah, Christians are behind guns!

Well then you can thank us. As gun sales skyrocket the murder rate falls.

But tell us more science, like how people can change sex on a whim and people are a byproduct of an accidental explosion and atoms like listening to Beethoven.

Let’s all take a moment to consider that the war against gay people has shifted; they won the right to marry, and now all the right has is nonsense about cakes :laugh:
Yes, you homosexuals can legally marry.

Good luck with that.
If a state has to recognize a legal state document of gay marriage, does the state have to recognize the state document of a concealed carry permit? Equal protection clause? Cant wait to put that to use when I legally conceal carry into New York or some other bullshit liberal state...

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

04-07-2016

Hector Villagra, executive director of the ACLU of Southern California, and Linda M. Burrow, with the private law firm Caldwell, Leslie & Proctor, which joined in representing the plaintiffs, said in a statement of their own that the court’s ruling “recognizes that Los Angeles is a diverse county comprised of adherents of hundreds of faiths as well as non-believers, all of whom are entitled to be treated with equal dignity by their government.”

Christian cross has no place on L.A. County seal, judge rules

"This is a great victory for the Constitution, for the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, for the premise that the government should not be in the religion endorsement business," he said.
What is the name of those people who eradicated history to fit their agenda? Oh yeah. Stalin, Hitler, Mao.........

So you're saying the ACLU and it's defense of our Constitutional Rights in a Court of Law is trying to eradicate Christian History like Stalin, Hitler and Mao did by authoritarian decree. Man o man, that is some persecution complex you have there.

How will you know?

image001.jpg

View attachment 164401

View attachment 164403
Boom. My theory is fucking BULLETPROOF! 100% of the time, it will always be a conservative that tries to steer a conversation towards gay butt sex and blow jobs.
Boom, that is the sound of a Gay man who ends up with HIV. They pull the trigger on themselves to end their suffering...

Forum List

Back