The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

I'm pointing out obushama is a sell-out and you somehow try to twist that to "cheer leading" for him. Lol.....the fact is I'm a real Conservative...
Uh huh. :lol:

So you're a Globalist? Another non-conservative position. :lol:
The board is fucking seriously shitty because of people exactly like you who pretend to discuss politics when really you're just uninformed actively ignorant fat ass jokes who deserve nothing less than the hell you have created for yourselves.
Then leave. No one's keeping you here. Idiot. :lol:

Lol.......keep proving how stoopid you are:

Definition of GLOBALISM

"a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper
sphere for political influence — compare imperialism,
internationalism"
Globalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Supporters of the bullshit WOT are the Globalists you fucking dumbass. Every single time I prove your claims wrong you simply make a new one to try and hide the fact you keep getting bitch slapped.

So what am I? Am I a Nationalist, as you claimed; or am I a Globalist, as you claimed? The two are mutually exclusive. :lol:

I think the most likely answer is you're just mindlessly lashing out because you don't like being shown to be an Obama supporter in contradiction of your silly claims of being a "true conservative".

It's funny how you call your own words a strawman. :lol:

I'm pointing out obushama is a sell-out and you somehow try to twist that to "cheer leading" for him. Lol.....the fact is I'm a real Conservative...
...and I easily expose ignorant Nationalists like you so you become obsessed with trying to justify your own ignorance.
The board is fucking seriously shitty because of people exactly like you who pretend to discuss politics when really you're just uninformed actively ignorant fat ass jokes who deserve nothing less than the hell you have created for yourselves.

Lol.......keep proving how stoopid you are:

Definition of GLOBALISM

"a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper
sphere for political influence — compare imperialism,
internationalism"
Globalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Supporters of the bullshit WOT are the Globalists you fucking dumbass. Every single time I prove your claims wrong you simply make a new one to try and hide the fact you keep getting bitch slapped.

So what am I? Am I a Nationalist, as you claimed; or am I a Globalist, as you claimed? The two are mutually exclusive. :lol:

I think the most likely answer is you're just mindlessly lashing out because you don't like being shown to be an Obama supporter in contradiction of your silly claims of being a "true conservative".

Oh boy oh boy you are fucking reetawrded. A Globalist and Nationalist are not mutually exclusive you dumbfuck. Let me help you understand. A Nationalist often supports any action if it is sold as being good for the country, regardless of ethics, honesty, or facts. Neocons are Nationalist Globalists because they believe the US has a Right to invade other Nations and overthrow their governments. The two positions are complimentary and not contradictive. I posted the definition to help you understand but you need speshial tutor time.

It's fucking hilarious you keep repeating the lie I support obushama and others know I've never supported him but like you, are cowards free of principles. That's a major reason why this board sucks so fucking bad.

Oh boy oh boy you are fucking reetawrded. A Globalist and Nationalist are not mutually exclusive you dumbfuck. Let me help you understand. A Nationalist often supports any action if it is sold as being good for the country, regardless of ethics, honesty, or facts. Neocons are Nationalist Globalists because they believe the US has a Right to invade other Nations and overthrow their governments. The two positions are complimentary and not contradictive. I posted the definition to help you understand but you need speshial tutor time.
:lol: You're funny when you're angry. And you're angry all the time. :rofl:
It's fucking hilarious you keep repeating the lie I support obushama and others know I've never supported him but like you, are cowards free of principles. That's a major reason why this board sucks so fucking bad.
THEN LEAVE! Sheesh, what a pansy. News flash: Nobody's going to change just so you can unbunch your panties, kid. Deal with it. Quit bitching, or go away. Got it?

Sheesh, what a sissy bedwetter.

Yeah, those liberal bastards defending the freedom of religion!

Seriously, y'all are confusing (or purposely spinning that) defending a group against religious persecution and advocating their right to worship with condoning or even adhering to the belief set of said religion.

you know it's intentional. they're trash.

If it were Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, etc being similarly persecuted and systematically attacked by a large contingency in this country I would be standing up defending them just like I do Islam.

Yeah, all in favor of a Mosque built at ground zero (and I count where the landing gear landed as ground zero) and not a word about the Christian church that was destroyed on 9/11 and still hasn't gotten the okay to rebuild. Sure, you would be standing up defending them....

Do you have any idea how much of the worlds population is Muslim?

Assholes like this idiot who wrote this article want a world war with Islam.

You are chearleading it.

Are you suggesting we surrender to islam so we don't have to worry about "a fight"? Do you just want to go quietly into second-rate citizenship?

Surrender to Islam??????? You dumbasses live in a really sick fantasy world.

where have you told them to stop? When have you said 'if you burn the flag and symbolicly disrespect our culture, we will do the same to yours'? When have you said, 'nations of islam, you are creating the terrorists with your treatment of your citizens, and the hatred being taught in mosques'?

What I hear you saying is 'that't okay, it is in your country, you don't have to be tolerant of other religions', that's okay, you don't have to treat women like people, you can treat them like DOGS, it is your country'. And then when they immigrate here, 'that's just part of their religious beliefs, just let them do it' or 'genital mutilation, that sounds interesting', or 'honor killing is a religious thing'.

Please, tell me, where have you said (publically), enough, islam as a government is NOT ACCEPTABLE? When have you not appeased any muslim that defends islam as a great governing system (that would be different than the spiritual, even though the spiritual is in the same 'book' as the government)? When islam is systematically shutting down (or brutalizing or killing) Christians, Hindus, Buddahists, when have you stood up and said those faiths should be able to practice their religion where ever they live (or do you secretly cheer, because those groups might VOCALIZE opposition to some of your practices)? When have you said, 'if islam is so tolerant, why aren't anybody but muslims allowed in Mecca or Medina? When have you said, 'muslims, why do you try to hurt any non-muslims that walk "close to" a mosque in states of islam?

All I hear from you, is the same I hear from muslims (don't know if they are "moderate" or "radical"): islam is just a religion, it is not violent, Christian groups have extremists too.
Do a comparison: equal time for equal acts. Go back any number of decades and compare the number of terrorist acts by muslims (for islam) to the number of terrorist acts by Christians (for Christianity). Then, compare the number of charitible acts, large scale (documented, publically) by muslim groups to Christian groups.

When you do that, let me know what you discovered. I doubt you will do it or say, publically, your discoveries, because it just wouldn't fit into your neat little world, that has little to do with facts or truth.

logical4you, please read the Constitution again, particularly the ten commandments. That means Muslim Americans have all the protections you do, including building a mosque where they are legally entitled to build it. I wish they would not build at ground zero, but I recognize their right to do so.

Since you do not like Islam at all, then here is some good advice: don't go into a mosque in America, don't travel to an Islamic land.

Finally, please do not consider yourself as a cultural prophet for America. You aren't, and no one gives much worth to your ramblings

logical4you, please read the Constitution again, particularly the ten commandments. That means Muslim Americans have all the protections you do, including building a mosque where they are legally entitled to build it. I wish they would not build at ground zero, but I recognize their right to do so.

Since you do not like Islam at all, then here is some good advice: don't go into a mosque in America, don't travel to an Islamic land.

Finally, please do not consider yourself as a cultural prophet for America. You aren't, and no one gives much worth to your ramblings

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me see, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not bang your neighbors wife, no more pillaging, don't remember the others :D

:lol: You're funny when you're angry. And you're angry all the time. :rofl:
THEN LEAVE! Sheesh, what a pansy. News flash: Nobody's going to change just so you can unbunch your panties, kid. Deal with it. Quit bitching, or go away. Got it?

Sheesh, what a sissy bedwetter.

This is what.......the fourth or fifth time you've ignored a post when it's been proven you have no clue what you're talking about. Trolling is not actually a career no matter how hard you try. Dumbass.

Are you suggesting we surrender to islam so we don't have to worry about "a fight"? Do you just want to go quietly into second-rate citizenship?

Surrender to Islam??????? You dumbasses live in a really sick fantasy world.

where have you told them to stop? When have you said 'if you burn the flag and symbolicly disrespect our culture, we will do the same to yours'? When have you said, 'nations of islam, you are creating the terrorists with your treatment of your citizens, and the hatred being taught in mosques'?

What I hear you saying is 'that't okay, it is in your country, you don't have to be tolerant of other religions', that's okay, you don't have to treat women like people, you can treat them like DOGS, it is your country'. And then when they immigrate here, 'that's just part of their religious beliefs, just let them do it' or 'genital mutilation, that sounds interesting', or 'honor killing is a religious thing'.

Please, tell me, where have you said (publically), enough, islam as a government is NOT ACCEPTABLE? When have you not appeased any muslim that defends islam as a great governing system (that would be different than the spiritual, even though the spiritual is in the same 'book' as the government)? When islam is systematically shutting down (or brutalizing or killing) Christians, Hindus, Buddahists, when have you stood up and said those faiths should be able to practice their religion where ever they live (or do you secretly cheer, because those groups might VOCALIZE opposition to some of your practices)? When have you said, 'if islam is so tolerant, why aren't anybody but muslims allowed in Mecca or Medina? When have you said, 'muslims, why do you try to hurt any non-muslims that walk "close to" a mosque in states of islam?

All I hear from you, is the same I hear from muslims (don't know if they are "moderate" or "radical"): islam is just a religion, it is not violent, Christian groups have extremists too.
Do a comparison: equal time for equal acts. Go back any number of decades and compare the number of terrorist acts by muslims (for islam) to the number of terrorist acts by Christians (for Christianity). Then, compare the number of charitible acts, large scale (documented, publically) by muslim groups to Christian groups.

When you do that, let me know what you discovered. I doubt you will do it or say, publically, your discoveries, because it just wouldn't fit into your neat little world, that has little to do with facts or truth.

Your entire rant is just another example of your deep rivers of ignorance and arrogance.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/iraq/...ed-saddam-and-replaced-him-with-islam-13.html

I've long been condemning Nations that have Islamic theocracies for governments. You what the sick irony is? Dumnfucks like you who supported the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan where we sent our Soldiers to die just to have the result of Islamic theocracies.

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

Rest of the OP here: American Thinker: The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Do you have any idea how much of the worlds population is Muslim?

Assholes like this idiot who wrote this article want a world war with Islam.

You are chearleading it.

Why do you hate freedom of speech?

you know it's intentional. they're trash.

If it were Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, etc being similarly persecuted and systematically attacked by a large contingency in this country I would be standing up defending them just like I do Islam.

Yeah, all in favor of a Mosque built at ground zero (and I count where the landing gear landed as ground zero) and not a word about the Christian church that was destroyed on 9/11 and still hasn't gotten the okay to rebuild. Sure, you would be standing up defending them....

It's always awesome when dishonest punks like you try to spin because it never fails to provide humor at your expense.

Let's look at some interesting info:

"The Port Authority and the church announced a deal in July 2008 under which the Port Authority would grant land and up to $20 million to help rebuild it in a new location -- in addition, the authority was willing to pay up to $40 million to construct a bomb-proof platform underneath."

So the government was offering $60 million and free land and for some reason that wasn't good enough for the church.

Here's the real clincher:

"The church continues to have the right to rebuild at their
original site, and we will pay fair market value for the
underground space beneath that building," a spokesperson with the Port Authority told Fox News."
FOXNews.com - What About the Ground Zero Church? Archdiocese Says Officials Abandoned Project

So basically, nobody is stopping the church from rebuilding you dumbass. I hope you learn from this that before you go repeating half-assed forum freeper-style info you do something truly crazy and research the story for yourself.

No one gives yours much worth either, Jokey. Your continual need to post comments aimed at individuals yet without the courtesy of quoting that poster shows you to be an arrogant, yet petty man.

Secondly, I have yet to see a much evidence that conservatives are arguing against the LEGAL right of Muslims to build their 'community center'. There is a MORAL argument against it but you actually have to have morals to understand it.... hence, you miss the point.

Unfortunately Islamist lawfare is beginning to limit and control public discussion of Islam, particularly as it pertains to comprehending the threat posed by Islamic terrorist entities. As such, the Islamist lawfare challenge presents a direct and real threat not only to our civil rights, but also to our national security.

By silencing dialogue about religion, terrorism and the role of Islam or any religion for that matter in secular society, we are making it easier for radical elements to achieve their goals by robbing our societies of the ability to discuss real threats and by stifling our own intellectual powers to fight it.

We are in a new phase of a very old war against religious dogma and radical Islam and the Obvious elephant in the room is that the majority of incitement to racial hatred and violence is coming from the Islamic world, yet it is those who are brave enough to point that fact out, to point out the fact that the West is engaged in a conflict with theocratic totalitarian and fascist ideologies and regimes, who are then targeted for ‘spreading hatred’ for those regimes and violent ideas.

John F Kennedy once said “we are not afraid to entrust the people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values for a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its own people.”

'Legal Jihad': How Islamist 'lawfare' is stifling Western free speech on Radical Islam - The Henry Jackson Society

Well said Mr. Goldstein. The whole piece is well worth reading.

Unfortunately Islamist lawfare is beginning to limit and control public discussion of Islam, particularly as it pertains to comprehending the threat posed by Islamic terrorist entities. As such, the Islamist lawfare challenge presents a direct and real threat not only to our civil rights, but also to our national security.

By silencing dialogue about religion, terrorism and the role of Islam or any religion for that matter in secular society, we are making it easier for radical elements to achieve their goals by robbing our societies of the ability to discuss real threats and by stifling our own intellectual powers to fight it.

We are in a new phase of a very old war against religious dogma and radical Islam and the Obvious elephant in the room is that the majority of incitement to racial hatred and violence is coming from the Islamic world, yet it is those who are brave enough to point that fact out, to point out the fact that the West is engaged in a conflict with theocratic totalitarian and fascist ideologies and regimes, who are then targeted for ‘spreading hatred’ for those regimes and violent ideas.

John F Kennedy once said “we are not afraid to entrust the people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values for a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its own people.”

'Legal Jihad': How Islamist 'lawfare' is stifling Western free speech on Radical Islam - The Henry Jackson Society

Then why did we help set up, wait. Then why did we send Troops to die to help set up two Islamic Theocracies? Why are we still allies with the most brutal islamic regime in the entire world?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg]YouTube - A woman missed her flight at the boarding gate HKIA[/ame]

No one gives yours much worth either, Jokey. Your continual need to post comments aimed at individuals yet without the courtesy of quoting that poster shows you to be an arrogant, yet petty man.

Secondly, I have yet to see a much evidence that conservatives are arguing against the LEGAL right of Muslims to build their 'community center'. There is a MORAL argument against it but you actually have to have morals to understand it.... hence, you miss the point.

There is no moral argument against it. That's a weak smokescreen for islamaphobes.

Then why did we help set up, wait. Then why did we send Troops to die to help set up two Islamic Theocracies? Why are we still allies with the most brutal islamic regime in the entire world?

The obvious answer is oil. But that's not the topic of this discussion.

People like Nancy Pelosi, liberal professors, liberal journalists, and lefties on this board would like to stifle all discussion of Islamic radicalism by labeling those who question or oppose Sharia as "Islamophobic". Unfortunately, for them, the name calling is just fueling the fervor. You don't call 70 percent of the public "stupid" without backlash. They should have figured that out after the HC bill.

This is what.......the fourth or fifth time you've ignored a post when it's been proven you have no clue what you're talking about. Trolling is not actually a career no matter how hard you try. Dumbass.

We're beyond your mindless lefty cheerleading. Now we're talking about what a big pansy you are, insisting that everyone change to suit you.

No gonna happen. Quit bitching about it or leave.

Forum List

Back