The left's rejection of science

If you disagree, just define exactly what a person is, without circular arguments. Pro-lifers are all very reluctant to do that.
Pro-lifers don't need to define it. Science has already done it. Which is why you are one of the leading science deniers on USMB.

Life begins at conception. Science has unequivocally proven that already. A fetus even has it's own unique DNA.

Life begins at conception, dimwit.

Because you say so? How convincing. But it's all you have, and all you'll ever have.

As life existed before conception, you're obviously wrong. It's not rocket science. Why does such a simple concept elude you? Sperm and egg were alive, therefore life was there before conception, therefore life does not being at conception. Life continues at conception.

Just because other people existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal, you nitwit.

Of course not. That's the stupidest idea you've come up with yet on this thread, and that's saying something.

Just because trees existed before that fetus does not mean that fetus was eternal.

I take that back. You just upped the stupid ante. Now you're babbling about trees making fetuses eternal. I'm not even going to try to understand that level of stupid. It would risk my sanity. When you gaze into the stupid abyss, the stupid abyss gazes back into you.

You got caught lying and now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel, desperately trying to get out from under it. In the process, I've got you in about a dozen more lies.

Your poor sweet butthurt thing. You can't debate me, and you're just weeping uncontrollably now.

Simple question, did your life exist before conception?

You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever log in to USMB. You embarrass yourself every time you post.

If you try to explain to a dog that it is rude of him to lick his asshole in front of you, the dog will NEVER concieve what you are talking about. The same is true if about lefties and shame. Lefties can't concieve shame any more than a dog can. That's why lefties keep posting shameful stuff, over and over, like moths fly into the flame. Like dogs and cats, lefties live only in this moment, and they do not conceive how shameful their previous posts look, or how shameful a current post will look afterward.

You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever log in to USMB. You embarrass yourself every time you post.
If you try to explain to a dog that it is rude of him to lick his asshole in front of you, the dog will NEVER concieve what you are talking about. The same is true if about lefties and shame. Lefties can't concieve shame any more than a dog can. That's why lefties keep posting shameful stuff, over and over, like moths fly into the flame. Like dogs and cats, lefties live only in this moment, and they do not conceive how shameful their previous posts look, or how shameful a current post will look afterward.
I must shamefully admit that I completely missed on that simple reality. That is yet another great point. Mammaries is so committed to the ideology at all costs, that she will say and do anything to promote it.

I would be mortified to say the absurd stuff the left does (especially when they contradict themselves), but it never bothers them because they are so consumed by the ideology.

The right rejects science and wants do destroy all institutions of science.
-They reject biology and the research behind it....Evolution is a joke to them.
-They reject the need to invest in science
-They reject the green house theory which is 150 years old
-They reject medical science as they root against vaccines

The right is fucking stupid.

1295180.png

I must shamefully admit that I completely missed on that simple reality. That is yet another great point. Mammaries is so committed to the ideology at all costs, that she will say and do anything to promote it.

I would be mortified to say the absurd stuff the left does (especially when they contradict themselves), but it never bothers them because they are so consumed by the ideology.
Exactly! Lefties do not have the burden shame or conscience. They can just jump into a thread and say whatever stupid shit they are thinking or feeling at that moment. Absolutely no shame, and no soul. We have the burden of having to ensure that our posts have merit, and that our posts demonstrate that we have read and understand what we are responding to.

So, you're so freakin' stupid, you think "a science article" means "all scientists".

When I keep pointing out that you're a piss-chugging retard who just makes shit up, try not to prove it so quickly, eh?

You don't just deny science. You're like the anti-science guy. If you make a claim, it's almost certain the opposite is true. You have a rare talent for sucking there.

So snowflake, what's your next failure? Spit it out.

Why do you hate America so much?

So, you're so freakin' stupid, you think "a science article" means "all scientists".

When I keep pointing out that you're a piss-chugging retard who just makes shit up, try not to prove it so quickly, eh?

You don't just deny science. You're like the anti-science guy. If you make a claim, it's almost certain the opposite is true. You have a rare talent for sucking there.

So snowflake, what's your next failure? Spit it out.

Why do you hate America so much?
Because America stands for the individual and individual responsibility. Two things that mammaries has no desire to embrace.

She will never accept individual responsibility and she will always desire to have control over others.

Hell, they even want to take away food stamps, wic, education and more from American children. Truly a sick bunch of scum.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

You seem pretty disturbed about the idea of being pulled off the tit.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

I must of missed your answer, can you repeat it please?
Are you rejecting economic science?

NOpe.

Matthews is a big environmentalists and he supports the Party that supports massive population growth.

I'm curious how he deals with the contradiction.

Do you have a point you would like to make?

LOL! Rhetorical question, I know, lefty troll.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

I must of missed your answer, can you repeat it please?
Are you rejecting economic science?

NOpe.

Matthews is a big environmentalists and he supports the Party that supports massive population growth.

Relax...

U.S. population growth is lower than at any time since the Great Depression

Hell, they even want to take away food stamps, wic, education and more from American children. Truly a sick bunch of scum.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

You seem pretty disturbed about the idea of being pulled off the tit.

He won't if pollution kills all the fish.

Orwell called it Doublethink. When one comes to understand the concept as defined and described by Orwell, one can easily see how deeply-rooted modern LIbEralism is in it.

Are you suggesting that before conception the egg and the sperm were somehow not alive? How many fertilized eggs get flushed out without attaching themselves to the uterus?

NOpe.

Of coarse I have a point. Studies show immigrants coming into the country are more likely to start businesses and thus, help the economy. And if those businesses go "green", then they help both the economy and the environment.

You attack the green house effect
The "Green House Effect"? You mean where carbon is trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up? And then, after colder than normal temperatures, you people had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because the science had proven you wrong.

Yeah - that is a prime example of you left-wingers denying science. The thermometer doesn't lie snowflake. It's another form of science that you reject.
And you are a fucking idiot.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Image 2 of 4 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Image 4 of 4 (play slideshow) Download

S_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

No, the thermometer does not lie, and it has shown that both the ocean and atmosphere is warming up. But you 'Conservatives', like your orange clown, lie every time you open your mouths.

My god, you need help...Jesus...

You attack Evolution
You attack the green house effect

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.
Go take your meds

Forum List

Back