The Left's Historical Obsession With Jews and Israel.

First, let's get some old chestnuts out of the way:
  • I don't believe that the terms “antisemitism” and “anti-Zionism” are synonyms.
  • I don't believe that anti-Zionism is the same as Jew-hatred.
  • I don't believe that every single anti-Zionist is a Jew-hater
  • And I don't believe that every single criticism of Israel is inspired by Jew-hatred.
This is what I do believe:

Very many (though not all) anti-Zionists and critics of Israel are indeed Jew-haters; though there's no necessary political or conceptual link between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. What often happens is that very many people who have a problem with Jews are drawn to anti-Zionism and become obsessed with Israel.

Thus, anti-Zionism and the obsession with Israel are examples of Jew-hatred by proxy. So there are, indeed, very strong historical, theoretical, and political links (all contingent, sure) between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. One of those links I will discuss here: the history of Far Left Jew-hatred.

The Left's Historical Obsession With Jews and Israel

So, if I hate the US's policies apparently I'm anti-American.
If I hate the UK's policies I'm anti-British.
If I hate the Germany's policies I'm anti-German.

But for some reason if I hate the Israeli's policies I'm anti-Semitic.
You didn't read the article and aren't understanding when criticism isn't criticism but anti-semitism.

And who gets to decide when it's anti-Semitism?

The reality is that even on a forum like this there are people who use the term "anti-Semite" for ANYONE who criticizes Israel.

So.....
I have seen this myself. I object to the Israeli state bombing Palestinian infants and I get accused of this. I object to a raft of Russian policies and I am anti russian and so on.
Its a standard right wing tactic to kill any discussion.

still believe that Zionists/Jews/Israelis have superhuman powers.

Nope you are wrong, also we do not give a shit about Israel except how you are committing genocide of the Palestinians.

• I don't believe that the terms “antisemitism” and “anti-Zionism” are synonyms.
  • And I don't believe that every single criticism of Israel is inspired by Jew-hatred.

Very many (though not all) anti-Zionists and critics of Israel are indeed Jew-haters; though there's no necessary political or conceptual link between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. What often happens is that very many people who have a problem with Jews are drawn to anti-Zionism and become obsessed with Israel.

Thus, anti-Zionism and the obsession with Israel are examples of Jew-hatred by proxy. So there are, indeed, very strong historical, theoretical, and political links (all contingent, sure) between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. One of those links I will discuss here: the history of Far Left Jew-hatred.

You didn't read the article and aren't understanding when criticism isn't criticism but anti-semitism.

The reality is that even on a forum like this there are people who use the term "anti-Semite" for ANYONE who criticizes Israel.

So.....
I have seen this myself. I object to the Israeli state bombing Palestinian infants and I get accused of this. I object to a raft of Russian policies and I am anti russian and so on.

You’re struggling a bit with critical thinking cues. Israel does not intentionally seek out Arab-Moslem infants in connection with retaliation to Arab-Moslem attacks. Yours is a standard leftist tactic of promoting some rather ignorant notions.

The left is evil. Evil is that which goes against God's will. Naturally, as God supports Israel, the Godless, evil, left opposes Israel.

God supports Israel, he might prefer a more holy place , I mean Tel Aviv is the gay place to be , abortion is paid for by the government.

I do not believe a country should be run like a theocracy though. I do not like Evans who push religion down people's throats, yet are the real amoral ones.

In the bible, God said he would bring his people back to the holy land and restore Israel. And he did, in 1948.

So.....

You’re struggling a bit with critical thinking cues. Israel does not intentionally seek out Arab-Moslem infants in connection with retaliation to Arab-Moslem attacks. Yours is a standard leftist tactic of promoting some rather ignorant notions.

He's a moron. Don't waste your time.

Lets get started shall we.

"Far Left (or, more specifically, Marxist) Jew-Hatred dates back to 1844 when Karl Marx first expressed his hatred of Jews in print. Marx (like Gilad Atzmon, Noam Chomsky, Tony Cliff, Ilan Pappé, Norman Finkelstein, Shlomo Sand, etc.) was only Jewish by blood: not by religion or by culture. In fact not even Marx's father was a Jew by religion. So, Jew-hatred came easy to Marx."

I thought all female determine if you are a jew or not?? Is that no longer the case??

Is Jew a religion, a culture or a race, you just can't have all 3!!

Persecution of the Jews began long before anything Karl Marx wrote.

The left is evil. Evil is that which goes against God's will. Naturally, as God supports Israel, the Godless, evil, left opposes Israel.

God supports Israel, he might prefer a more holy place , I mean Tel Aviv is the gay place to be , abortion is paid for by the government.

I do not believe a country should be run like a theocracy though. I do not like Evans who push religion down people's throats, yet are the real amoral ones.

In the bible, God said he would bring his people back to the holy land and restore Israel. And he did, in 1948.

The OT is a bunch of stories built upon oral traditions and where did God say this??

Why "hate on Judeans" when there is no State of Judea.

I don't see the relevance to all this. This is not a religious conflict. All of this so called "Jew hate" and "anti-Semitism" is merely a distraction.

The OT is a bunch of stories built upon oral traditions and where did God say this??

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 30:1-5 - New International Version

Jews against Zionism

I don't see the relevance to all this. This is not a religious conflict. All of this so called "Jew hate" and "anti-Semitism" is merely a distraction.
Israel-Zionism-protested-by-Jews.jpg

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

It obviously is a religious conflict, certainly from the Arab-Moslem perspective, as that has been delineated for you on multiple occasions.

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 30:1-5 - New International Version

Boy a lot happened after that, LOL. They did and they killed all the people that lived there and for 400 years the OT says they were slaves in Egypt, so that would be like the Native Americans here and Latinos coming back and killing all the white Americans.

Of course this is all according to the OT, that is what you based this on, by the way there is no way they were in Egypt as slaves as the story of the exodus is made up and no, God never said anything in the bible, it was wrote by men.

It obviously is a religious conflict, certainly from the Arab-Moslem perspective, as that has been delineated for you on multiple occasions.
Not really. It is not about religion. It is about colonization. What would be the narrative about Zionists or Jews be if Palestine was colonized by Hindus?

Forum List

Back