The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

^^ moron thinks our intelligence communities are " leftists."
They're lifers and their only allegiance is to the Constitution of which the Comrade doesn't read nor understand.

The left lost the election, sour grapes and seething with anger so they are trying to undermine the will of the people and election results by other means. They have been doing this for decades, its nothing new these people are filthy scum.
The will of the people?

Post the popular vote totals.....just the numbers.

There's no such thing as "the popular vote" moron, there was no popular vote campaign, no popular vote election, and no popular vote winner. I know you libs are dumb but its not rocket science. You bunch of dumb asses lost 30 states, 30 including 3 of your own blue states, that's an ass whooping. Go lick your wounds, win an election in 2018 if you can I doubt it.
Listen, Inbred Fuckstick - do not presume to correct me..

pop·u·lar vote
noun
  1. an act of voting by the electorate of a country or area.
    "the cabinet and parliament must now debate the initiative before it goes to a popular vote"
    • the choice expressed through the votes cast by the electorate.
      "the party won 26.6% of the popular vote"
Now quit being a lying lilttle pussy and post the numbers...

Hey its not my fault you people are stupid morons and can't win an election. You want to hear something funny...you idiots spent $1.2 billion dollars and lost to...wait for it...Donald Trump :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The left lost the election, sour grapes and seething with anger so they are trying to undermine the will of the people and election results by other means. They have been doing this for decades, its nothing new these people are filthy scum.
The will of the people?

There's no such thing as "the popular vote" moron, there was no popular vote campaign, no popular vote election, and no popular vote winner. I know you libs are dumb but its not rocket science. You bunch of dumb asses lost 30 states, 30 including 3 of your own blue states, that's an ass whooping. Go lick your wounds, win an election in 2018 if you can I doubt it.

pop·u·lar vote
noun
    "the cabinet and parliament must now debate the initiative before it goes to a popular vote"

Hey its not my fault you people are stupid morons and can't win an election. You want to hear something funny...you idiots spent $1.2 billion dollars and lost to...wait for it...Donald Trump :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Post the numbers, Squealing Little Bitch.

^^ moron thinks our intelligence communities are " leftists."
They're lifers and their only allegiance is to the Constitution of which the Comrade doesn't read nor understand.

I have doubts about your educability...but, here goes:

The following from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. "The U.S. intelligence community is in the midst of a severe crisis. It has been used, or perhaps allowed itself to be used, as a tool of political destruction,...

2. We are seeing the widespread abuse of intelligence by an incumbent administration to target political opposition. Long a technique in the developing world — a tactic I often witnessed as a CIA station chief working abroad — the Third World has come to roost in the United States.

3. ...politicization is widely accepted throughout the intelligence community as the greatest hazard,....History is littered with intel failures; one need only look to the invasion of Iraq to see how politicization can lead to costly failure ...

4. The twin serpents of politicization and political correctness — a Soviet term, by the way — walk hand in hand throughout the intelligence community, as well as every other government agency. The PC mindset that now dominates every college campus is also positioned firmly throughout our government — particularly within the intelligence community, which saw its greatest personnel influx ever in the post-9/11 environment. Today’s intelligence community, ... reached professional maturity primarily under the Obama administration, immersed in a PC environment.

5. ....all diversity is embraced — except diversity of thought. Federal workers have been partisan for years, but combined with the rigid Obama PC mindset, it has created a Frankenstein of politicization that has never been seen before.

6. Watching Evelyn Farkas admit on TV that the Obama administration wanted the intelligence community to “get as much information as you can” before Donald Trumptook office resembles some sort of social science experiment gone bad — and it frames the problems wrought by PC/political brainwashing.

7. Here a mid-level official, permanently dwelling in a bubble of progressive liberalism, acknowledged being complicit in the breaking of U.S. ethics rules and perhaps law — because, as she explained, that’s what they needed to do!

8. What is lacking, however, is any level of self-awareness, common sense or judgment. She is emblematic of the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

9. ...made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

10. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."

How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Now....let's find out if you can break free of the the indoctrination.

Last edited:
The will of the people?

pop·u·lar vote
noun

Numbers, who's sitting at the resolute desk in the oval office...yes President Trump :eusa_dance:

You rebleated Tuck Tuck's "observations" which he churns out "for entertainment purposes only".....TuckTuck is now responsible for keeping Maybelline Bill's geriatric constituency in the FOX fold........

This means going Full O'Reilly.......which works for TuckTuck cause he's all about the pieces of silver.

Whenever a post gets under a Leftist's skin....in this case, his scales.....the offering is some variation of bloviation, hot air, 'is not,' or 'sez you!'....but never exhibits the ability to quote and dispute any disagreement.

The dopes, as in this case with Slime, simply attempt to be witty.....in this case, half-witty.

Poor Slime.....just dying to be relevant.....but, more like a eunuch in a harem....he wants to do it....but can't.
When they need an " introduction ", you can pretty much tell what's coming...

Tucker Carlson, astute observer of the political scene, provided a disquieting disquisition last evening.

That anything leaking from that gormlessly douche's yap causes you " disquiet" sez it all, Chunk....it is why you live alone with 26 cats and a commercial fridge.
Actually Tucker hit the nail on the head. The democrat play book exposed. They divide and conquer just like every other dictator and Marxist on the planet. The people are waking up to the game and that is why you revert to vitriol and hatred, even suggesting assassination if you don't get your way... Hit the target dead center PC did...
Look!

An Alinsky!

Quick, hide!

Geee....I said this earlier:
Whenever a post gets under a Leftist's skin....in this case, his scales.....the offering is some variation of bloviation, hot air, 'is not,' or 'sez you!'....but never exhibits the ability to quote and dispute any disagreement.

And you've proven my accuracy in...what....three....four posts where you attempt to vent your rage over the truths I've presented....

....yet, still no cogent disagreement with any of my presentation.

Exactly what one can expect from the Left,

Here is the best response they are capable of:

Ooooo......look how quickly I've reduced this dunce to mindless chatter.

It's one of my skills.

And you've proven my accuracy in...what....three....four posts where you attempt to vent your rage over the truths I've presented....

If we discount illegal alien votes, Trump won both popular vote and electoral college.

That's why you're enraged, isn't it

My work here is done.....

The dopes, as in this case with Slime, simply attempt to be witty.....in this case, half-witty.

Poor Slime.....just dying to be relevant.....but, more like a eunuch in a harem....he wants to do it....but can't.

Tucker Carlson, astute observer of the political scene, provided a disquieting disquisition last evening.

That anything leaking from that gormlessly douche's yap causes you " disquiet" sez it all, Chunk....it is why you live alone with 26 cats and a commercial fridge.
Actually Tucker hit the nail on the head. The democrat play book exposed. They divide and conquer just like every other dictator and Marxist on the planet. The people are waking up to the game and that is why you revert to vitriol and hatred, even suggesting assassination if you don't get your way... Hit the target dead center PC did...
Look!

An Alinsky!

Quick, hide!

It's one of my skills.

If we discount illegal alien votes, Trump won both popular vote and electoral college.

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense????

I'll tell ya' later.

The will of the people?

pop·u·lar vote
noun

Numbers, who's sitting at the resolute desk in the oval office...yes President Trump :eusa_dance:
Post the popular vote totals, now that you've been taught what it means...

Look!

An Alinsky!

Quick, hide!

It's one of my skills.

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense????

I'll tell ya' later.

Is that making the rounds at Columbia this morning?

Someone's smarter cousin hear it at Devry?

pop·u·lar vote
noun

Post a link to a popular vote election, you can't, there wasn't one. Go try to win a football game by making the most field goals see where that gets you. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As can be seen in the posts of several Leftist supporters in this very thread....they cannot post a cogent disagreement.
Slime is still searching for something....anything....in the thread that he can deny.

Tucker comments on this lack of ability.

10. "Once you understand this you understand the futility of dealing with....Progressives....as people you can reason with....they don't want to argue, they want to win.....the rules mean nothing to them.

11. The Left doesn't believe that American traditions are noble or worth preserving...on the contrary, anything old must be destroyed, and that would include the basic institutions of our society going back to colonial times:

a. the nuclear family

b. freedom of speech

c. traditional religious faith

d. the rule of law
...all of these are under direct and open assault by the Left."
Ibid.

It is not America they yearn for....it is some permutation of the 'worker's paradise.'

And, we know how that worked out.

12. "...the Left is unable to acknowledge the legitimacy of any government act they disagree with...every executive order is an opportunity to demand massive resistance....

...every expression of conservative opinion is a chance to get somebody fired.....

...every faked 'hate crime' is the chance to demand new concessions that are granted even when the fraud is exposed!

...beneath all of this is the threat of violence.

It is the point at which countries become ungovernable."

Ibid.

"Smug Media" Attacks Trump While Refusing To Condemn "Violent Riots" Led By "Anarchist Groups" "Smug Media" Attacks Trump While Refusing To Condemn "Violent Riots" Led By "Anarchist Groups" | Zero Hedge

"Maxine Waters: L.A. Riots Were an ‘Insurrection,’ ‘Defining Moment’ in Black Resistance"
Maxine Waters: L.A. Riots Were an 'Insurrection,' 'Defining Moment' in Black Resistance

Violence has always....always....been the penchant of the Left. One might almost believe that they consider it there....language.

pop·u·lar vote
noun

Post a link to a popular vote election, you can't, there wasn't one. Go try to win a football game by making the most field goals see where that gets you. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Are you the dumbest fucking troll in all of Kurdistan?

2016 Popular Vote Tracker

2016 National Popular Vote Tracker (Final)

12. "...the Left is unable to acknowledge the legitimacy of any government act they disagree with...every executive order is an opportunity to demand massive resistance....

...every expression of conservative opinion is a chance to get somebody fired.....

...every faked 'hate crime' is the chance to demand new concessions that are granted even when the fraud is exposed!

...beneath all of this is the threat of violence.

It is the point at which countries become ungovernable."

Ibid.

"Smug Media" Attacks Trump While Refusing To Condemn "Violent Riots" Led By "Anarchist Groups" "Smug Media" Attacks Trump While Refusing To Condemn "Violent Riots" Led By "Anarchist Groups" | Zero Hedge

"Maxine Waters: L.A. Riots Were an ‘Insurrection,’ ‘Defining Moment’ in Black Resistance"
Maxine Waters: L.A. Riots Were an 'Insurrection,' 'Defining Moment' in Black Resistance

Violence has always....always....been the penchant of the Left. One might almost believe that they consider it there....language.
One might almost believe that they consider it there....language.

Somewhere a Columbia admissions officer is weeping bitter tears, of bitterness....

Don't stray from your script, Chunk......there be dragons....

There was no popular vote idiot, there was no popular vote election and no popular vote campaign. Candidates did not develop a campaign strategy to win the "popular vote".

The EC system we have in place to elect a president is to make sure states with smaller populations are not ignored, in favor of larger states with larger populations. To make sure smaller states have a voice. You assholes never complained about it until you lost, then shocker you cry and whine and want to change the rules. Well go ahead the US Constitution provides you with a process to change this, you won't because you know you don't have the support of the people to pass it. Well sucks to be you.

I found his analysis of the Democratic Party as being a political movement based on identity politics as particularly interesting. Those who are supporters of the Democratic Party should consider these thoughts as there is some relevance when you consider the activism with no solutions. If I were in the U.S I would probably be the type to bounce back and forth between party allegiances as long as that party was in line with my thinking. The current Democratic Party is absent of the endearing qualities they once possessed and this identity politics label might have some traction.

You could even go further and suggest that their most well known leaders and representatives are treating politics as simply a means to great wealth, not duty. Consider the amount of money both Clintons have received doing speeches and appearances. Now Obama and his book deals. How is anyone to really know what ones motivations for public office are when they achieve such great wealth via power?

To me it's no wonder Americans get behind a businessman. At least he was out there building and employing people. Not to mention he motivated Americans to do the same, go out and build a business, rather than go out and receive inflated speaker fees as your source of "accomplishment".

Americans are not 'behind' Trump.
how did he win then? who voted for him the kremlin? LOL

why don't the ballots show it then?

There was no popular vote idiot, there was no popular vote election and no popular vote campaign. Candidates did not develop a campaign strategy to win the "popular vote".

The EC system we have in place to elect a president is to make sure states with smaller populations are not ignored, in favor of larger states with larger populations. To make sure smaller states have a voice. You assholes never complained about it until you lost, then shocker you cry and whine and want to change the rules. Well go ahead the US Constitution provides you with a process to change this, you won't because you know you don't have the support of the people to pass it. Well sucks to be you.
I've provided links demonstrating the truth of what I've told you....

What have you got showing that there is "no popular vote"?

I've provided links demonstrating the truth of what I've told you....

What have you got showing that there is "no popular vote"?

No, you are a filthy liberal liar we do NOT elect presidents in this country by popular vote hence you LIE. I hope that clear enough for you. Go wash your lying mouth out with Tide with Bleach.

pop·u·lar vote
noun

1. Not exactly sure what the disagreement between you two is, but, the fact is citizens vote, and in this election, huge numbers of illegal aliens voted as well.

2. When the votes are sorted, Providence, in the term that the Declaration of Independence used, saw to it that the votes were organized in such a way that Trump won the electoral college, and became the President.

3. In an effort to assuage their hurt feelings, the Left claims that only legal voters cast votes, and hence what is colloquially known as the popular vote was won by the Left's candidate.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

4. When illegal alien votes are discounted, Donald Trump won both the popular and the electoral college vote.

5. Let me know if you have any doubt about any of this, Slime, and I'll certainly set you straight.
That's a joke: one can't 'straighten' out a snake, can they, sidewinder?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back