The Left Will Make 2019 a Dark Year

And our house will prevent any sc candidate of trumps from stinking up our country like the 2 perverts there do

Suggestion:

Ask the folks to allow you to watch Sesame Street more often. They do a fair job of explaining how government works, particularly the confirmation process, in words of few syllables.

Then you must have paid attention to the part where the court is regulated by Congress.

Did you pay attention to the part where all funding originates in the House? No?

Whatever he plans on doing the next two years, it will be without any money unless Pelosi gives him her permission to spend any.
You mean the orange virus will have to make a deal??

And our house will prevent any sc candidate of trumps from stinking up our country like the 2 perverts there do

Suggestion:

Ask the folks to allow you to watch Sesame Street more often. They do a fair job of explaining how government works, particularly the confirmation process, in words of few syllables.

Then you must have paid attention to the part where the court is regulated by Congress.

Did you pay attention to the part where all funding originates in the House? No?

Whatever he plans on doing the next two years, it will be without any money unless Pelosi gives him her permission to spend any.

No. He will have to agree with any deal Pelosi puts in front of him.

It will drive Limbaugh to a heart attack.

Our beloved President is waiting for a deal from the evil, pus-livered Democrats. When the rats come with hats in hand they will no doubt claim that they forced Trump into it.

Why? Because they lie.

You guys should coordinate your propaganda better. LOL

Dennis Prager is not a propagandist. He is an American nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host and writer. Although Jewish, his views generally align with the Christian right. He founded PragerU, an American non-profit organization that creates videos on various political, economic, and philosophical topics from a conservative perspective.

Glenn Beck is also a nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host and writer. Doesn't take much to get that title, does it?

Suggestion:

Can I count on that?

It's getting closer to impeachment time
Trump is now rated more likely than not to be impeached during his first term, according to the latest odds offered by Irish bookmaker Paddy Power. Odds of 4/5, an implied probability of 56 percent, are available on Trump’s impeachment before his term ends in January 2021. Conversely, a bet on Trump not to be impeached is currently rated at even money, or 50 percent.

It was a similar story on political prediction market PredictIt, which saw the price on Trump to be impeached in his first term leap to a value of 48 cents, the highest it has been in at least three months.

For the first time earlier this month, federal prosecutors directly implicated Trump in federal crimes. In a sentencing memo for Michael Cohen, prosecutors in New York wrote that the president had directed his former longtime personal lawyer to commit two campaign finance violations. Prosecutors later backed up the assertion that the president was behind the payments to silence two women about their claims of affairs with Trump shortly before the 2016 election when Cohen was sentenced in court to 36 months in prison.

Shortly after Cohen’s sentencing, further bad news arrived for Trump as the same prosecutors detailed that they believed the publisher of the National Enquirer had made a payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal “in concert with” the Trump campaign.

donald-trump-impeachment-odds-impeach.jpg
President Donald Trump waves after greeting guests during the Congressional Ball at the White House in Washington DC on December 15.ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

RELATED STORIES
The political threat to Trump is about to increase, too, due to the impending Democratic takeover of the House. Were Democrats to vote in unison come January then they could make Trump just the third president in history to be impeached. Still, Democratic leaders, most notably presumed next House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, are still speaking cautiously about such a dramatic move, perhaps all too aware that a conviction in the Senate remains unlikely when Republicans have control of the chamber and a two-thirds majority is required.

Suggestion:

He'll hold out until the Dims cave. You watch.

Suggestion:

He'll hold out until the Dims cave. You watch.
don't hold your breath

GettyImages-1085100824-1024x576.jpg

I watched all the New Year’s celebrations and shrugged off the gaiety. As someone deeply interested in the news and politics, I know what’s coming for the next two years. Threats. Investigations. Negativity. Increased divisiveness and violence. I am certainly not looking forward to it.

It will be a dark year in America.

Thanks to the Left’s control of the House of Representatives and the news media, Americans will be kept in a fevered state throughout 2019—with innumerable hearings, exposés, criminal investigations and possible indictments of those around the president and the president himself. Truth will not be the point. Defamation will. Anything that might muddy the president, no matter how spurious, no matter how thin the evidence, will be pursued with gusto. The media will drop “bombshell” after “bombshell.” If lives and careers are ruined, so much the better; no one should be associating with this president anyway, as far as the Left is concerned. The Robert Mueller investigation into alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—which has led to guilty pleas and imprisonment of people around President Trump for offenses having nothing to do with such collusion—is a preview of what lies ahead.

More @ The Left Will Make 2019 a Dark Year
Jane Curtin: 'My New Year's Resolution Is To Make Sure The Republican Party Dies' | HuffPost
If Curtin likes the idea of a one party system so much, she should pack her derriere up and move to Venezuela, Cuba, China or, North Korea.
No one wants a 1 party gov't Just want your scum that ruin America every time you're in charge ,,to sit in the back of the bus for 4-8 years
The only scum here are those that want open borders, thus no security from incoming potential Islamic terrorists, drug dealers, burglars, robbers, rapists and murderers, to end the freedom of speech, under the pretext that any poltical speech that doesn't conform to the Marxist agenda, is hate speech, ending the 2nd Amendment and taking away the rights of true first responders (the victims themselves) and once all that is done, the Constitution basically trashed.

I watched all the New Year’s celebrations and shrugged off the gaiety. As someone deeply interested in the news and politics, I know what’s coming for the next two years. Threats. Investigations. Negativity. Increased divisiveness and violence. I am certainly not looking forward to it.

Thanks to the Left’s control of the House of Representatives and the news media, Americans will be kept in a fevered state throughout 2019—with innumerable hearings, exposés, criminal investigations and possible indictments of those around the president and the president himself. Truth will not be the point. Defamation will. Anything that might muddy the president, no matter how spurious, no matter how thin the evidence, will be pursued with gusto. The media will drop “bombshell” after “bombshell.” If lives and careers are ruined, so much the better; no one should be associating with this president anyway, as far as the Left is concerned. The Robert Mueller investigation into alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—which has led to guilty pleas and imprisonment of people around President Trump for offenses having nothing to do with such collusion—is a preview of what lies ahead.

Jane Curtin: 'My New Year's Resolution Is To Make Sure The Republican Party Dies' | HuffPost
If Curtin likes the idea of a one party system so much, she should pack her derriere up and move to Venezuela, Cuba, China or, North Korea.
No one wants a 1 party gov't Just want your scum that ruin America every time you're in charge ,,to sit in the back of the bus for 4-8 years
The only scum here are those that want open borders, thus no security from incoming potential Islamic terrorists, drug dealers, burglars, robbers, rapists and murderers, to end the freedom of speech, under the pretext that any poltical speech that doesn't conform to the Marxist agenda, is hate speech, ending the 2nd Amendment and taking away the rights of true first responders (the victims themselves) and once all that is done, the Constitution basically trashed.

Paranoid much?

Paranoid much?
Just being honest.

Was 2018 good for the Hispanic and Muslim Americans that got constantly berated by trump and his I'll minded band of bigots? Was it good for farmers and auto workers getting crushed by tariffs? Was it good for american companies that got twattered by heavy handed trump? Was it good for trumps reputation unearthing scandal after scandal and proving that GOP vetting is children eating crayons? Yeah. 2019 lookin up.

Was 2018 good for the Hispanic and Muslim Americans that got constantly berated by trump and his I'll minded band of bigots? Was it good for farmers and auto workers getting crushed by tariffs? Was it good for american companies that got twattered by heavy handed trump? Was it good for trumps reputation unearthing scandal after scandal and proving that GOP vetting is children eating crayons? Yeah. 2019 lookin up.
Getting your news from Samantha Bee again?

Who's that?

/——/ At our New Year’s Eve Party, everyone was burned out from the last two years, Dems and repubs like. The House Dems and MSM may be playing to an empty room.

Who's that?
She is a progressive socialist comedy shill who has a half hour weekly show on TBS.

Forum List

Back