The Left Will Make 2019 a Dark Year

On the bright side, Ginsberg croaks this year and Trump gets to select another SCOTUS nominee.
'Taint all gloom and doom.

On the bright side, Ginsberg croaks this year and Trump gets to select another SCOTUS nominee.
And our house will prevent any sc candidate of trumps from stinking up our country like the 2 perverts there do

GettyImages-1085100824-1024x576.jpg

I watched all the New Year’s celebrations and shrugged off the gaiety. As someone deeply interested in the news and politics, I know what’s coming for the next two years. Threats. Investigations. Negativity. Increased divisiveness and violence. I am certainly not looking forward to it.

It will be a dark year in America.

Thanks to the Left’s control of the House of Representatives and the news media, Americans will be kept in a fevered state throughout 2019—with innumerable hearings, exposés, criminal investigations and possible indictments of those around the president and the president himself. Truth will not be the point. Defamation will. Anything that might muddy the president, no matter how spurious, no matter how thin the evidence, will be pursued with gusto. The media will drop “bombshell” after “bombshell.” If lives and careers are ruined, so much the better; no one should be associating with this president anyway, as far as the Left is concerned. The Robert Mueller investigation into alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—which has led to guilty pleas and imprisonment of people around President Trump for offenses having nothing to do with such collusion—is a preview of what lies ahead.

More @ The Left Will Make 2019 a Dark Year
Jane Curtin: 'My New Year's Resolution Is To Make Sure The Republican Party Dies' | HuffPost
Actually, all she has to do is sit back and watch the GOP commit suicide with tiny trump hands.

And our house will prevent any sc candidate of trumps from stinking up our country like the 2 perverts there do

Ummm, ed?

The House has nothing to do with SC picks, other than its Democrat members assistance in orchestrating phony accusations against them.

GettyImages-1085100824-1024x576.jpg

I watched all the New Year’s celebrations and shrugged off the gaiety. As someone deeply interested in the news and politics, I know what’s coming for the next two years. Threats. Investigations. Negativity. Increased divisiveness and violence. I am certainly not looking forward to it.

It will be a dark year in America.

Thanks to the Left’s control of the House of Representatives and the news media, Americans will be kept in a fevered state throughout 2019—with innumerable hearings, exposés, criminal investigations and possible indictments of those around the president and the president himself. Truth will not be the point. Defamation will. Anything that might muddy the president, no matter how spurious, no matter how thin the evidence, will be pursued with gusto. The media will drop “bombshell” after “bombshell.” If lives and careers are ruined, so much the better; no one should be associating with this president anyway, as far as the Left is concerned. The Robert Mueller investigation into alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—which has led to guilty pleas and imprisonment of people around President Trump for offenses having nothing to do with such collusion—is a preview of what lies ahead.

More @ The Left Will Make 2019 a Dark Year

Do you need a safe space to go hide in?

Of course Longknife! What year HAVEN'T these violent, American-white-male-hating diseased liberal animals made a "dark" year. EVERY year in which these bloodthirsty Obamaggot-liberal, treasonous little pieces of I-don't-know-what have existed is a "dark" year and a "dark" commentary on humanity in general. White American liberals are nothing but an exercise in mindless, animal bloodthirst against white males and Americans in general. That's why I wish every liberal reading this post would die of the most agonizing form of cancer their mutant, humanoid bodies can possibly experience.

I have a maternal, leftist side of the family so horrifying, so animalistic, I can't even stand being in the same room with these liberal prostitution whores. Any time I tell them legally proven, statistically demonstrable FACTS that interrupt their scumbag-loving, feel-good fantasy world, they gang up on me SCREAMING their shit heads off that I'm somehow lying and a Hitler WAAAAAAAAAYCIST. That's why my greatest goal in life is to see my female prostitution WHORE relatives buried. I hate, loathe, abhor, detest, despise and odiate my extreme-leftist, screeching, psycho-bitch side of the family so much, this politically moderate dude's greatest goal in life is TO SEE MY LEFTIST PROSTITUTION WHORE RELATIVES BURIED. So I will not only dance on my prostitution whore relatives' graves, I will lead an entire C-walking shuffle dance class across them!

Even when you put politics aside, the cute little family tradition in my whore mother's side of the family is to CONSTANTLY falsely accuse me of lying, falsely accuse me of sick things that were proven physically impossible for me to have committed. Because my prostitution WHORE relatives love to enable/coddle the most hard-core-felon career criminals who ever dripped out of San Quentin. And these revolting sludge of the female gender LOVE to utterly character assassinate ME for crimes their favorite bad boys commit. So it's now wonder my PATHOLOGICALLY LYING, blood-relative, slimebucket female-like WASTES of fallopian tubes worship Hilarious Hillary as their little tin god of all womanhood.

Of course Longknife! What year HAVEN'T these violent, American-white-male-hating diseased liberal animals made a "dark" year. EVERY year in which these bloodthirsty Obamaggot-liberal, treasonous little pieces of I-don't-know-what have existed is a "dark" year and a "dark" commentary on humanity in general. White American liberals are nothing but an exercise in mindless, animal bloodthirst against white males and Americans in general. That's why I wish every liberal reading this post would die of the most agonizing form of cancer their mutant, humanoid bodies can possibly experience.

I have a maternal, leftist side of the family so horrifying, so animalistic, I can't even stand being in the same room with these liberal prostitution whores. Any time I tell them legally proven, statistically demonstrable FACTS that interrupt their scumbag-loving, feel-good fantasy world, they gang up on me SCREAMING their shit heads off that I'm somehow lying and a Hitler WAAAAAAAAAYCIST. That's why my greatest goal in life is to see my female prostitution WHORE relatives buried. I hate, loathe, abhor, detest, despise and odiate my extreme-leftist, screeching, psycho-bitch side of the family so much, this politically moderate dude's greatest goal in life is TO SEE MY LEFTIST PROSTITUTION WHORE RELATIVES BURIED. So I will not only dance on my prostitution whore relatives' graves, I will lead an entire C-walking shuffle dance class across them!

Even when you put politics aside, the cute little family tradition in my whore mother's side of the family is to CONSTANTLY falsely accuse me of lying, falsely accuse me of sick things that were proven physically impossible for me to have committed. Because my prostitution WHORE relatives love to enable/coddle the most hard-core-felon career criminals who ever dripped out of San Quentin. And these revolting sludge of the female gender LOVE to utterly character assassinate ME for crimes their favorite bad boys commit. So it's now wonder my PATHOLOGICALLY LYING, blood-relative, slimebucket female-like WASTES of fallopian tubes worship Hilarious Hillary as their little tin god of all womanhood.

You just defined co-dependency! 99.9% of American liberal females are negatively affected by this!

Suggestion:

Ask the folks to allow you to watch Sesame Street more often. They do a fair job of explaining how government works, particularly the confirmation process, in words of few syllables.

Suggestion:

Ask the folks to allow you to watch Sesame Street more often. They do a fair job of explaining how government works, particularly the confirmation process, in words of few syllables.

8th grade civics!
Guess it isn't taught anymore.

Ummm, ed?

The House has nothing to do with SC picks, other than its Democrat members assistance in orchestrating phony accusations against them.
Or very real ones republicans tend to ignore

Hilarious meltdown. :lol:

Suggestion:

I know I know it's the senate Hopefully Ginsberg can last long enough so we can vote these vile republicans out in 2020

Hilarious meltdown. :lol:

I know Munny.
That was even close to a meltdown, for him.

Suggestion:

I know I know it's the senate Hopefully Ginsberg can last long enough so we can vote these vile republicans out in 2020

You can bet that she's worse off than the media is saying.
Maybe we're already seeing a body-double....

Forum List

Back