The left will drag down Trump and the country....and be happy about it

The left will continue to come out against trump and throw their tantrums. It has become obvious that Trump cannot help himself but to throw a tantrum right back, which will distract from anything policy related and drag us further down the hole. And the left will celebrate, just like the right does when The left shits the bed.

So in 4 years we will be no better off, and we will more divided than ever. Trump won't even run for a second term.

And who knows. That may open the door for someone who makes Trump look as tame as Ben Carson on valium.

So keep it up lefties, because it ain't about the good of the country, it's about your feelbads getting hurt.
So let me see if I got this right? The OP states that it is the fault of the left that the guy you elected has no impulse control and that they shouldn't oppose him. There is a system where opposition isn't allowed, they call that dictatorship.
The point is the left wants him to fail, and will do their damnest to make sure he does, to the detriment of our country. It's sad, and this country is doomed.
So your side was totally alright to oppose Obama but we aren't allowed to oppose Trump? Like I said having an opposition is a condition for being in a democracy, claiming having one is detrimental is showing me. That you either don't truly understand how the democratic system works; or that you are a hypocrite. I'm sorry to name call here, but that does seem to be the jest of what you are saying.

The left will continue to come out against trump and throw their tantrums. It has become obvious that Trump cannot help himself but to throw a tantrum right back, which will distract from anything policy related and drag us further down the hole. And the left will celebrate, just like the right does when The left shits the bed.

So in 4 years we will be no better off, and we will more divided than ever. Trump won't even run for a second term.

And who knows. That may open the door for someone who makes Trump look as tame as Ben Carson on valium.

So keep it up lefties, because it ain't about the good of the country, it's about your feelbads getting hurt.
Sounds like the right for the last 8 years...And then the dems during Boosh,and then the GOP during Clintoon...etc., etc., etc.

You really think Trump will last four years with all his scandals?

The Trump Administration...

15727018_10154836984777346_4298384115591725023_n.jpg

Forum List

Back