The Left wants your children

Anything could be considered "brainwashing".

I'll take brainwashed with morals any day over what the left is preaching.
Uhhhhh.... if I were you I would not use the words "Trump" and "morals" in the same sentence, eh?

Generally speaking, I agree with your perspective on the filth that the Left is trying to foist upon us, but Rump is also amoral and despicable in his own way.

Brainwash the kids with the New Testament and Christian and Judeo-Christian morality if you like, but don't brainwash them with fairy tales about Rump.

The Left believes that your children belong to them.
This is classic marxist anti-family ideology.
They want the power to erase your culture and replace it with their far left lunacy.
They want to groom your children in gay/transsexual culture.
They want to groom your children in the deadly marxist ideology that has murdered and oppressed millions of human beings.
They want to indoctrinate children in the man made climate change apocalypse cult ideology.
Remember what Hillary always says, "It takes a village".
It's a political cult mentality.
This is one of the things that makes the Democrat Party a dangerous political cult.
The Left wants to brainwash your children because it impowers them.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump is more moral minded than ANY leftist, but nobody is perfect.

I'll take Trump.
crowd-laughing.gif

And here I thought you lacked a sense of humor...

Good one...

Thanks... I needed a chuckle this afternoon...

You are welcome to my kids they are the ages of; 38, 36, 29 and twenty... Go ahead and enjoy.

Legal Insurrection has bad grammar usage.

BLM wants to undermine my nuclear family nucleus I don't have.
Stupid post of the day^^^^^^

Anyone who supports abortion loses by default.
Personally, abortion makes me highly uncomfortable and I despise 3rd trimester and partial-birth abortions and selling baby-parts, etc.

Personally, I despite the way abortion is used as a lazy woman's substitute for contraception and I think abortion should have limitations placed upon it.

But the Pubs are in keep $hit with vast legions of women in the wake of the reversal of Roe v. Wade and if anyone loses by default it may end up being you.

We'll know soon enough, one way or another.

But the Pubs are in keep $hit with vast legions of women in the wake of the reversal of Roe v. Wade and if anyone loses by default it may end up being you.

Personally, I believe the leftist's agenda of grooming elementary school children and attacking parents who object to CRT, outweighs the abortion issue with women.

But you're right we shall see soon enough.

More to the point in this narrow context...

What makes us Male or Female Humans?

The answer is simple.

Genitalia and genetics.
Alas, life is never so simple. Though rare, there are children with genetic disorders and ambiguous genitalia. If genetics can be so variable why would our brains be similarly variable?

If that is true, what if only the body is present? People in comas can have their bodies kept alive for years even though their brains no longer function. Are they still human beings and must be kept alive indefinitely?

Should be up to the family.

But, what does that have to do with this discussion?

Alas, life is never so simple. Though rare, there are children with genetic disorders and ambiguous genitalia. If genetics can be so variable why would our brains be similarly variable?

People with rare disorders shouldn't come into this discussion, that has absolutely nothing to do with someone born male or female.

Some people are born without arms or legs, some with two heads. Has nothing to do with this discussion.

Forum List

Back