The left & their inability to accept responsibility for ANYTHING

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I just watched a 15 minute segment on MSNBC about the spying on the Germans. The ENTIRE time Bush's name came up OVER & OVER & OVER. Obama's name? ONCE. And only in the context that he didn't know about the spying.

Now I will grant you that BUSH started this stupid program and MAY have even known or requested that other leaders be spied on. But here is the problem......

OBAMA IS THE FUCKING MAN IN CHARGE & has been for the last 5 years. WHEN is Obama going to accept responsibility for the crap that happens under his watch? It's always either someone else's fault or he pleads STUPIDITY (I didn't know)

Seriously, the man and his supporters are like my 7 year old grandson with the "not me" bullshit.

I just watched a 15 minute segment on MSNBC about the spying on the Germans. The ENTIRE time Bush's name came up OVER & OVER & OVER. Obama's name? ONCE. And only in the context that he didn't know about the spying.

Now I will grant you that BUSH started this stupid program and MAY have even known or requested that other leaders be spied on. But here is the problem......

OBAMA IS THE FUCKING MAN IN CHARGE & has been for the last 5 years. WHEN is Obama going to accept responsibility for the crap that happens under his watch? It's always either someone else's fault or he pleads STUPIDITY (I didn't know)

Seriously, the man and his supporters are like my 7 year old grandson with the "not me" bullshit.

To answer your question no earlier than January 2017 if then.

Oh those Democrats. They refuse to accept responsibility for:

the deficit creating Bush tax cuts passed using reconciliation

the drugs for votes bill passed using reconciliation

Iraq

The trillions spent rebuilding Iraq

the tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life from Iraq

the 10 years health care was blocked for first responders

the thousands who needlessly died in Iraq

Letting Bin Laden go

the 1800 who died in New Orleans after Katrina

the deregulated economy

the recession

wanting the auto industry to go bankrupt

voter suppression

blocking the president from investigating BP

Yea, it looks like Republicans are the only thing standing in the way of this president and "success".

• Banned

Iraq

Letting Bin Laden go

the deregulated economy

the recession

voter suppression

Yea, it looks like Republicans are the only thing standing in the way of this president and "success".

Exibit A ^^^^

You're so stupid you supply proof of my thread. Of course you're right, it's all on the GOP. While you're at it will you explain to me how Bush made Obama LIE when he claimed if you liked your insurance plan/doctor you could keep them.

Leaders and Diplomats aren't buying the Bush blame game. Not at all.

Bild and Der Spiegel are blatantly calling it "diplomatic lies". More and more is becoming known. France, Italy, and more. Spain came out with data today; it is surreal.

And again like the IRS situation of "I didn't know" frankly what's worse?

He knew and is lying. Or he's telling the truth which means he doesn't have clue what is going on around him.

Neither choice is pretty.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I guess the next question would be this:

Is Obama actually the President or just some know nothing puppet figurehead who is on a need to know basis?

Seems a fair question since he seemingly is always in the dark on IMPORTANT issues.

Dude. They do it because they can. The whole point is to get on your nerves and force you to prove them wrong.

Is Obama actually the President or just some know nothing puppet figurehead who is on a need to know basis?

Seems a fair question since he seemingly is always in the dark on IMPORTANT issues.

Do or did you know what your kids were up to at all times of the night and day?

Do or did you know what your kids were up to at all times of the night and day?

Yes, didn't you? And when they did things they weren't supposed to accountability was demanded.

And are you suggesting Obama's surrogates are the same as immature children who don't think rationally?

Gramps check this out. You won't believe it. They all live in la la land. I just found this.

John Kerry: Damage To U.S. Image Abroad Due To Shutdown; Fails To Mention NSA Spy Scandal

:lmao:

They are certifiable loons!

John Kerry: Damage To U.S. Image Abroad Due To Shutdown; Fails To Mention NSA Spy Scandal | Independent Journal Review

Iraq

Letting Bin Laden go

the deregulated economy

the recession

voter suppression

Exibit A ^^^^

You're so stupid you supply proof of my thread. Of course you're right, it's all on the GOP. While you're at it will you explain to me how Bush made Obama LIE when he claimed if you liked your insurance plan/doctor you could keep them.

As we all know Bush is evil. Very evil... BUT.... he did not make Obama lie. Obama is simply repeating something he overheard Bush say on a cell phone call that was being tapped by the NSA. It could have happened to anyone. Give Barry a break.

Bush dramatically increased surveillance. It was all part of the Patriot Act.

The number of people with clearance for classified information has ballooned dramatically as a result and that's why someone like a Bradley Manning or an Edward Snowden are celebrities now.

Bush indeed started it, but Obama hasn't done much to wind it down since Republicans in Congress only wish to INCREASE spending on the military industrial complex while Obama has wanted to cut some of it.

So it's hard to say Obama's the bad guy here when it's the surveillance apparatus and not exactly the President that is the problem.

I'd like to see us reign this stuff in, but fat chance of that happening as long as Republicans have the power to block everything, no matter how much it makes sense for us to do.

Your first mistake was watching MSNBC! :lol:

What I still don't get is that Republicans want this stuff to be INCREASED and then right-wingers come here to attack Obama for not being able to pass anything that REDUCES it.

It's like how right-wingers still bitch about Gitmo being open, even though House Republicans only ever keep asking for $400 million to expand and continue Gitmo while Obama only ever keeps asking for the $10 or $20 million required for it to be closed.

It's clearly a way of trying to sabotage Obama from getting anything done that we all want to see done. Just do the opposite of what we all want and then blame Obama for not being able to get it done. It's sneaky, but we see right through it.

The answer to your question is never, you can't be responsible for something if your not there. maobama will go down in history as the absentee president. If he's not attempting to lead he can't be responsible for a failure in leadership, can he?

We had a puppet installed in the white house by the supreme court a few years ago dummy. He almost brought the worlds economy down. Were you asleep then to not notice?

Why?

Most of the people who thanked you have a very difficult, if not completely impossible, time admitting when their own party does wrong. Why would you expect anything different from across the aisle?

Forum List

Back