The Left Loses Ground...

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize you were A-OK with same sex marriage. Good to know that you don't feel your views on gay marriage should intrude on others' rights to marry.
Out little infant fully supports anything that he approves of or that helps him personally. Anything else, fuck 'em, it doesn't make him better off.

Yeah, he appears to be a real anti-social little fuck .

I'm an anti government fuck, not an anti-social fuck. Turds like you don't seem to understand the difference.

I get it, you are proving my point with irony? I like you, you're a real funny guy.

You can't even state your point plainly. So how could I intentionally set out to prove it?

It's OK, I kind of get the feeling you do a lot of things unintentionally. My god, how could you have known it was lead paint?

Yes, anarchy is an option. Somalia is an example of a failed communist state. Communism is what you endorse.
I don't see anything about gay marriage in that quote. How am I not "living up to my own values?"

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize you were A-OK with same sex marriage. Good to know that you don't feel your views on gay marriage should intrude on others' rights to marry.

I didn't say that either. You might try debating what I actually say rather than stuff you make up out of thin air.

Right, totally. You have no problem with gay marriage because you're not some authoritarian asshole who would want to get in the way of others' happiness, what am I missing?

Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. Of course, gay marriage doesn't leave me alone. Marriage is a collection of government granted privileges. When gays get married, I have to pay for those privileges, so they aren't leaving me alone.

I see, straight marriage probably affects you even more, especially if they have kids. So, obviously only some authoritarian piece of shit would be OK with opposite sex marriage but take issue with same sex marriage.

Weren't you the asshole who just got done whining about me resorting to personal attacks?

Out little infant fully supports anything that he approves of or that helps him personally. Anything else, fuck 'em, it doesn't make him better off.

I'm an anti government fuck, not an anti-social fuck. Turds like you don't seem to understand the difference.
Actually you're both, hence the problem my selfish pissing infant.

Actually, I'm not. However Nazi assholes like you think they're one and the same.
What you think you are is not what you are. That's something sociopaths aren't capable of understanding.

I get it, you are proving my point with irony? I like you, you're a real funny guy.

You can't even state your point plainly. So how could I intentionally set out to prove it?

It's OK, I kind of get the feeling you do a lot of things unintentionally. My god, how could you have known it was lead paint?

I knew that was going to be your next lame-assed retort. Liberal turds are so predictable.

Yes, anarchy is an option. Somalia is an example of a failed communist state. Communism is what you endorse.
No, it's an example of Anarchy, no functioning government. Total Freedom, You'd love it, get a move on. It's all up to you there, no cops, no laws, no rules. Have a great life, the short time it will last.

Wrong, Somalia has all kinds of government. It's the same kind of government Europe had during the Feudal era: dozens of petty little fiefdoms. They all have a form of taxation and rules to follow that you admire so much.
That's what you get with Anarchy, dumbass. A bunch of gangs. Go there, you'll love it.

No, that's what you get when communism collapses.
No, that's what you get when you have the kind of freedom you want here.
Wrong, Nazi.

Any time there's a thread about gays, bripat is sure to be there. The subject sure fascinates him.

That's because the queers are always lying, and I despise liars. Furthermore, this wasn't a thread about queers. HappyJoy decided to change the subject to queers, not me.

I didn't say that either. You might try debating what I actually say rather than stuff you make up out of thin air.

Right, totally. You have no problem with gay marriage because you're not some authoritarian asshole who would want to get in the way of others' happiness, what am I missing?

Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. Of course, gay marriage doesn't leave me alone. Marriage is a collection of government granted privileges. When gays get married, I have to pay for those privileges, so they aren't leaving me alone.

I see, straight marriage probably affects you even more, especially if they have kids. So, obviously only some authoritarian piece of shit would be OK with opposite sex marriage but take issue with same sex marriage.

I don't believe the government should be granting privileges to straight couples either.

I see. So, can you point me to your posts where you have called for the end of straight marriage that had nothing to do with gay marriage? In the meantime (because you're not going to get government out of marriage) gays should have the same rights, correct? I'm sure you don't believe in denying people equal rights.

I knew that was going to be your next lame-assed retort. Liberal turds are so predictable.

Did the lead paint give you the powers of ESP? Trippy, kid, real trippy.

Liberals certainly have changed. They've gone from being open-minded, curious, tolerant people to something quite the opposite.

Not sure when that happened, but it really is a shame.

Please define "tolerant"?

It certainly shouldn't mean subservience, being steamrolled and SILENCE
Still waiting for answers to my direct questions posed in Post 1126 and again in Post 1197, I know you've seen them.

Then I'll be more than happy to answer yours.

You keep hiding behind those same issues. Please tell my why the only people you are critical of are liberals? You say you (somewhat) support gay marriage, but no matter how vile the right demeans gays, you are silent.

Tolerance does not mean someone should be silent and not stand up for what they believe. This is MY country too.

If you screen name has anything to do with when you were born, you are old enough to have witnessed the changes in America brought about by the conservative era that started with Nixon and metastasized under Reagan.
It's clear that you're not going to answer my question, so I'll assume that when you call me a fraud you know it isn't true. And this is why - and surely you also know this - why I have long since given up expecting honest conversation from partisans.

Still, I will be happy to answer your question, even though you refuse provide me the same courtesy.

It's my humble opinion, based on quite a bit of observation here and the in the "real world", that hardcore lefties are more likely to be dishonest, nasty and narcissistic. And, based on my own personal set of beliefs and standards, I find that more objectionable than the hardcore righties' higher likelihood of being naive and easily mislead. Perhaps this is because I agree with the Left on more issues than the Right, who knows. But that's my opinion. And yes, it's entirely possible that I'm off-the-rails nuts, stipulated.

And - just to nip a potential straw man argument in the bud here - notice I said "more likely" and "higher likelihood". There are no absolutes.

There. I answered your question to the best of my ability.

I don't believe any group of people are as nasty as the people on the right. Referring to the death of Freddie Gray as "taking out the garbage", or calling homosexuals "faggots" and other demeaning names.

But never a word from you...

Even your reply reveals you are a fraud...you say liberals are more likely to be dishonest, then turn around and say righties' (have a) higher likelihood of being naive and easily mislead.

Being naive and easily mislead means you don't know the truth. Liberals are generally not dishonest and have a more informed knowledge of the truth.

i don't mind nasty girls, after they take a shower. :p

Weren't you the asshole who just got done whining about me resorting to personal attacks?

No. Are you taking issue with personal attacks?

I don't believe the government should be granting privileges to straight couples either.

I see. So, can you point me to your posts where you have called for the end of straight marriage that had nothing to do with gay marriage? In the meantime (because you're not going to get government out of marriage) gays should have the same rights, correct? I'm sure you don't believe in denying people equal rights.

Marriage isn't a right. It's a government granted privilege.

I've heard all these boloney arguments 1000 times already and dispensed with them. I have no interested in doing it again just because you're a queer who's new to the forum.

More of the same dazzling repartee, I see.

It's a government-approved state-issued contract, dumbass, which is why it has to be handled with equality. And yes, there are benefits married people get. So sad for you eh?

Equal protection is a right. A black person has a right to buy a toaster just like you, however magically the word toaster isn't mentioned in our constitution or bill of rights.

I've heard all these boloney arguments 1000 times already and dispensed with them. I have no interested in doing it again just because you're a queer who's new to the forum.

From what I've been reading you are using the word "dispensed" rather liberally.

More of the same dazzling repartee, I see.

I'm simply in awe of you.

Equal protection is a right. A black person has a right to buy a toaster just like you, however magically the word toaster isn't mentioned in our constitution or bill of rights.

From what I've been reading you are using the word "dispensed" rather liberally.
Dispensed = ignoring everything the courts have already said was total crap and thinking that it's still valid, so I repeat it over and over again hoping it comes true. Ayn Rand said that would happen so I must be right.

Last edited:

Dispensed = ignoring everything the courts already said was total crap and thinking that it's still valid, so I repeat it over and over again hoping it comes true. Ayn Rand said that would happen so I must be right.

I'm looking forward to his travels to Somalia where he can Galt all over the place.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. -Oscar Wilde

What?

Selfishness, in your case, is demanding that others accept and condone a way of life they find sinful. If they resist, people of your ilk vilify them, demean them, berate them, or even target them for destruction. That my friend is the epitome of selfishness. People of your ilk cannot stand for one instant that there are people opposed to the idea of homosexual marriage, or for that matter, standing up for their religious beliefs to avoid being part of them.

And if we are going to start quoting people, try practicing what you preach:

"Intolerance is a form of egotism, and to condemn egotism intolerantly is to share it."

-George Santayana

No one is requiring you to LIVE a different lifestyle or even "condone" it. But selfishness is demanding other live like YOU. So, YES, ACCEPTING that others live a different lifestyle that has no effect on what you do is call US-selfishness.

Liar.

Nobody asking them to live different lifestyle. They are free to live any way they want. If they wanna bang the pigeon, it's their choice. But we refuse to be forced to accept their lifestyles and their morals as new norm in "one size fits all" form.

Banging a pigeon? Dude, that's just straight up weird.

In the real world, most people are just fine with gay marriage and just because a minority of people in this country don't like it is not reason enough to ban it. You don't have to accept it one bit, nobody cares.

First, explain what would be "most people"?

Second, "gay marriage" doesn't exist. It might if statists redefine what marriage is. If they do, then marriage could be anything.

Third, I don't really care if they wanna live together, fuck each other, make some legal unions... What I do care is that they don't call it marriage, because it isn't. Fair enough?

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. -Oscar Wilde

What?

Selfishness, in your case, is demanding that others accept and condone a way of life they find sinful. If they resist, people of your ilk vilify them, demean them, berate them, or even target them for destruction. That my friend is the epitome of selfishness. People of your ilk cannot stand for one instant that there are people opposed to the idea of homosexual marriage, or for that matter, standing up for their religious beliefs to avoid being part of them.

And if we are going to start quoting people, try practicing what you preach:

"Intolerance is a form of egotism, and to condemn egotism intolerantly is to share it."

-George Santayana

No one is requiring you to LIVE a different lifestyle or even "condone" it. But selfishness is demanding other live like YOU. So, YES, ACCEPTING that others live a different lifestyle that has no effect on what you do is call US-selfishness.

Liar.

Nobody asking them to live different lifestyle. They are free to live any way they want. If they wanna bang the pigeon, it's their choice. But we refuse to be forced to accept their lifestyles and their morals as new norm in "one size fits all" form.

Banging a pigeon? Dude, that's just straight up weird.

In the real world, most people are just fine with gay marriage and just because a minority of people in this country don't like it is not reason enough to ban it. You don't have to accept it one bit, nobody cares.

First, explain what would be "most people"?

Second, "gay marriage" doesn't exist. It might if statists redefine what marriage is. If they do, then marriage could be anything.

Third, I don't really care if they wanna live together, fuck each other, make some legal unions... What I do care is that they don't call it marriage, because it isn't. Fair enough?
What's more important, the word marriage or the American value, equality? Pick one.

And you never told us whether the faggots were your equals? I'll bet you believe that they aren't eh?

Forum List

Back