The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

This has all been a buildup to imposing strict and oppressive regulations over all of us.

Democrats are doing things that are intended to get us angry so we will become violent, and they they'll bring the hammer down.

Fuck the Democrats.

If I have to become violent I ain't gonna stop and ask if anyone's a leftard.

Whoever threatens my family is going to be on the butt end of some very serious highly targeted violence. Anyone who starts a riot on my front lawn is risking their life. Don't come here. I can take out a mob just by pressing a button. Leave a big fucking crater with a bunch of bones in it. Don't try me, you'll be sorry.

This has all been a buildup to imposing strict and oppressive regulations over all of us.

Democrats are doing things that are intended to get us angry so we will become violent, and they they'll bring the hammer down.

Yeah well. Our problem is that we COMPLY with "strict and oppressive regulations".

Step one

Stop believing the BS they say

Stop complying

Two assholes making shit up. :auiqs.jpg:
They just cannot forsake The Savior.
He has them by the short hairs.

Fuck the Democrats.

Whoever threatens my family is going to be on the butt end of some very serious highly targeted violence. Anyone who starts a riot on my front lawn is risking their life. Don't come here. I can take out a mob just by pressing a button. Leave a big fucking crater with a bunch of bones in it. Don't try me, you'll be sorry.
How do you feel about the shooting of Ashli Babbitt then?

Fuck the Democrats.

Ain't no one gonna go to your house scruff. I am impressed by your bomb buried under your entryway. Science.

Fuck the Democrats.

😄

I think that the first step that need to be taken is that we all need to comes to terms with the fact that the left are horrible people to want to harm us and who also are enemies of the American republic.
I've been saying for years that this is what they are.
The people in charge are criminals.
They don't care about the law.
They only want to use it against us.

Fox news, bwahaha!

They admit they lie and you and you still slurp and derp.

Unreal.

I think that the first step that need to be taken is that we all need to comes to terms with the fact that the left are horrible people to want to harm us and who also are enemies of the American republic.
What are the steps after that? Run and hide? Keep losing elections? 😄

Forum List

Back