The left is skating on THIN ICE.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?

This shit is NOTHING compared to obama. I thought alot of that shit was rough. Compared to this, the anti-obama people wanted to suck his dick..

And the longer these investigations drag out the more D's are caught up in this. Loretta Lynch is under official investigation. McCabe the giant Dem at the FBI has three investigations looking into his activities.

The biggest one on that is Grassley investigation McCabe and the FBI targeting Flynn for revenge. Grassley is going after Fusion GPS and their clients who paid Russian informants for the fake dossier.

Oh and Grassley wants to know why Comey and the FBI would pay a foreign agent to dig up dirt on a candidate during a Presidential election.

Go Grassley go!

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

upload_2017-7-12_9-25-9.jpeg

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

The lock her up bullshit still shows up on the political forums...especially when they need a distraction..

Not only that, there's evidence emerging that indicates the young Trump could have been SET UP. So the dems truly are playing with fire.

How long before the public said "enough" about Benghazi? :dunno:

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

View attachment 138404

This is the latest in a string o "jackpots".

From what I have read based on the current information no crime was committed.

The lock her up bullshit still shows up on the political forums...especially when they need a distraction..
Which is basically every day with the idiot-in-chief.

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.

Americans died in Benghazi, this is a bunch of trumped up garbage you bitter clingers can't let go of.

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.

They made a movie about it Marty...it was not on the back burner..

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf. If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day. Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story. How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?
Maybe it's what "modern day politics" looks like. :cool-45:

How many times did trump meet with the Russian government to influence the election?

Americans died in Benghazi, this is a bunch of trumped up garbage you bitter clingers can't let go of.
Americans also died many times over in Bush Embassies. Now shitforbrains, you were going to tell us all the lies the media told in regard to Trumps meeting with the Kremlin. You have been strangely silent, could be that you agree that not a single lie has ever been told?

Forum List

Back