The left is imploding before our eyes.

And just as a reminder: thinking that policy differences or going to a cocktail party with RUSSIAN attendees is Treason is So Much DERP

Treason: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court....

June | 2017 | The Liberty Zone | Page 3

And it's a pleasure. I haven't been as satisfied in a long while. All it took was a man... no, an emperor with balls, how could we not have seen it?

The left has gone completely insane and dug the perfect grave for itself. The Russia narrative was complete fraud from the get go and yet they decided to run with it as they didn't have any real arguments. Yes, even the far leftists here on this forum. The chickens have come home to roost. All that remains is enjoying the situation, CNN is fake news!

I'm sure to a blind hate man. guess you admire his vaginas grabbing.
Guess you read his last 100 lies?

i suggest you CONsider what flynn has done & probably paulie walnuts as well.... there are more than likely others... mueller is gearing up for high crimes AND misdemeanors that very well might lead to some interesting places.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
    sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
    high treason, lèse-majesté;
    apostasy;
    literaryperfidy
    "the treason of Benedict Arnold will be recounted for centuries"
    antonyms: allegiance, loyalty
    • the action of betraying someone or something.
      plural noun: treasons
      "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
      apostasy;
      literaryperfidy

The definition accurately describes the entire Obama administration. It's the left who believes that our constitution, and therefore our government, is outdated and in need of fundamental change. Hillary openly supported one world government and no borders. Seeking to do that means destroying our government as it is. I saw no loyalty to this country. Obama acted more like a Middle Eastern representative than an American president. The left is still trying to pump billions of American tax payer dollars into countries to shore up the governments who have run out of money.

He engaged in locker room talk about that unlike Bill Clinton who did far worse. How the hell can you act disgusted at mere words and yet be okay with Bill Clinton using underage sex slaves on the island?

And it's a pleasure. I haven't been as satisfied in a long while. All it took was a man... no, an emperor with balls, how could we not have seen it?

The left has gone completely insane and dug the perfect grave for itself. The Russia narrative was complete fraud from the get go and yet they decided to run with it as they didn't have any real arguments. Yes, even the far leftists here on this forum. The chickens have come home to roost. All that remains is enjoying the situation, CNN is fake news!

Blind hate and lies is what CNN has indeed. Thank god, someone has balls.

dyu4dg8d8b6z.gif

Another clue as to the state of mind for many on the left.

At a campus, some people spotted some plastic wrap on the ground with a knot tied in the end. It's being investigated as a possible hate crime. Why? Because snowflakes have been conditioned to view everything as a potential threat. While most see it as a piece of trash, the snowflakes are imagining a noose. Never mind that it doesn't look like one. Looks more like someone used it to tie stuff together, probably so they didn't lose things during a move out of the dorm room. But the left sees stuff like this as a bigger threat that a bloody severed head. Of course, we all know that Saran wrap was the preferred hanging material used by the Democrat-created group known as the KKK.

University of Maryland Investigates Plastic Wrap as 'Possible Hate-Bias' | MRCTV

At a campus, some people spotted some plastic wrap on the ground with a knot tied in the end. It's being investigated as a possible hate crime. Why? Because snowflakes have been conditioned to view everything as a potential threat. While most see it as a piece of trash, the snowflakes are imagining a noose. Never mind that it doesn't look like one. Any material with a knot or loop will henceforth be considered a noose and taken as a threat. Meanwhile, the leftwing protesters (rioters) across the country continue to make real threats, backed up by acts of violence. But the left will continue to view chalk drawings on sidewalks and pieces of garbage as more newsworthy. They see Trump's name written anywhere as a bigger threat that a bloody severed head. Of course, we all know that Saran wrap was the preferred hanging material used by the Democrat-created group known as the KKK.

University of Maryland Investigates Plastic Wrap as 'Possible Hate-Bias' | MRCTV

I saw a pic of that, it's pallet wrap, plastic to wraps goods on pallets. I recognized it as what it was right away.

i suggest you CONsider what flynn has done & probably paulie walnuts as well.... there are more than likely others... mueller is gearing up for high crimes AND misdemeanors that very well might lead to some interesting places.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    apostasy;
    literaryperfidy
      apostasy;
      literaryperfidy

The definition accurately describes the entire Obama administration. It's the left who believes that our constitution, and therefore our government, is outdated and in need of fundamental change. Hillary openly supported one world government and no borders. Seeking to do that means destroying our government as it is. I saw no loyalty to this country. Obama acted more like a Middle Eastern representative than an American president. The left is still trying to pump billions of American tax payer dollars into countries to shore up the governments who have run out of money.
not to mention the hoebama administration committed anb act of war against Mexico to drum up support for its infringement policy

At a campus, some people spotted some plastic wrap on the ground with a knot tied in the end. It's being investigated as a possible hate crime. Why? Because snowflakes have been conditioned to view everything as a potential threat. While most see it as a piece of trash, the snowflakes are imagining a noose. Never mind that it doesn't look like one. Any material with a knot or loop will henceforth be considered a noose and taken as a threat. Meanwhile, the leftwing protesters (rioters) across the country continue to make real threats, backed up by acts of violence. But the left will continue to view chalk drawings on sidewalks and pieces of garbage as more newsworthy. They see Trump's name written anywhere as a bigger threat that a bloody severed head. Of course, we all know that Saran wrap was the preferred hanging material used by the Democrat-created group known as the KKK.

I saw a pic of that, it's pallet wrap, plastic to wraps goods on pallets. I recognized it as what it was right away.

And there are thousands of those things around. The snowflakes better go lock themselves in a safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride for them now that they are afraid of their own shadows.

And there are thousands of those things around. The snowflakes better go lock themselves in a safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride for them now that they are afraid of their own shadows.

It's like they look for things to be triggered about..I'm not so sure it's not all just attention whoring

oh they were stupid no doubt, no argument. but individuals in congress got hacked as well. i'm not so sure about the RNC being completly safe & clean. that's what they told you......

The FBI reported that there were hack attacks on multiple entities during the election, including the RNC. Those on the RNC were not successful. The DNC refused to allow the FBI to inspect the hacked server...now that is suspicious.

i don't care where this leads as long as every treasonous person be caught. i am not so sure still about the RNC. comey knew that those duplicate emails on weiner's pc was partly because of fake russian intel... but the bigger picture was him not revealing that. & so might the 'non existent' hacking of the RNC.

I suggest you actually educate yourself on the definition of treason.

Here's a wee clue: it does not include differences of opinion on public policy.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
    apostasy;
    literaryperfidy
      apostasy;
      literaryperfidy

Neither of them did anything that qualifies as treason. Consulting work and speeches are not treason.

You lose.

uh-huh. that is still yet to be determined. however, did i not say that mueller's ongoing investigation might lead down a path that discovers some interesting tidbits? it may or may not involve flynn... an unregistered foreign agent to 2 hostile governments. one that is an adversary & one that might as well be.

i'm still waiting to see how all this shakes out; especially if flynn or manafort has flipped. & no i do not think disagreeing with public policy equates to treason. what a weak bullshit straw man argument you just put forth.

why are you so adamant that there is no 'there' there? would you ever admit that IF there is evidence of collusion found & proven to be fact, between so called 'american' citizens & a foreign government --- that actively sought out to & indeed interfered in our elections to benefit one candidate over anybody else for their personal interests --- would qualify as a treasonous act; or are you so bent in your hatred for all things hillary that you cannot see past that possibility?

have a splendid independence day!

Last edited:

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
    apostasy;
    literaryperfidy
      apostasy;
      literaryperfidy

alrighty then.... you were saying?

What-was-that-glowing-orb-Trump-touched-1.jpg

He engaged in locker room talk about that unlike Bill Clinton who did far worse. How the hell can you act disgusted at mere words and yet be okay with Bill Clinton using underage sex slaves on the island?

the mango & jeffery epstein have known each other for years...... hmmmmm......

why are you so adamant that there is no 'there' there? would you ever admit that IF there is evidence of collusion found & proven to be fact, between so called 'american' citizens & a foreign government --- that actively sought out to & indeed interfered in our elections to benefit one candidate over anybody else for their personal interests --- would qualify as a treasonous act; or are you so bent in your hatred for all things hillary that you cannot see past that possibility?

Obama came out long ago and said Russia or no other country did NOT and COULD NOT change any votes so what exactly are you waiting/hoping/praying for??????

Obama came out long ago and said Russia or no other country did NOT and COULD NOT change any votes so what exactly are you waiting/hoping/praying for??????

first of all, that WAS a long time ago. & at THAT time, nobody was claiming that ACTUAL votes were changed... because each state's sec. of state determines how a voting procedure is conducted. & since voting machines themselves aren't hooked into the interwebs... it was thought to be impossible to do.

but rather it was the voter rolls in several states were hacked. that alone can influence outcomes. not to mention the propaganda blitz to influence & change the hearts & minds of those voting....

& recently it was discovered that the actual software installed in voting machines has been compromised. what could that possibly mean weasel dude.... what?

russia voting machine software - Google Searchrussia voting machine software - Google Search

first of all, that WAS a long time ago. & at THAT time, nobody was claiming that ACTUAL votes were changed... because each state's sec. of state determines how a voting procedure is conducted. & since voting machines themselves aren't hooked into the interwebs... it was thought to be impossible to do.

but rather it was the voter rolls in several states were hacked. that alone can influence outcomes. not to mention the propaganda blitz to influence & change the hearts & minds of those voting....

& recently it was discovered that the actual software installed in voting machines has been compromised. what could that possibly mean weasel dude.... what?

russia voting machine software - Google Searchrussia voting machine software - Google Search
A google search page? That proves you're bluffing. It's what people do when they make claims they can't support so toss up a smokescreen instead. If you had any evidence you would post it.

On the contrary. Notwithstanding the control of the Republican Party over the three branches of government, that party has seen its day. The face and voice of the Republican Party is minority president Donald Trump who has so coarsened political debate and reduced it to a reality TV show that in Europe no leader bothers to listen to the American president these days, see him as a joke, a laugh-a-minute, and certainly harbor no idea that the lying braggart is the leader of the free world.
Tell your bullshit to the DEM party who lost over a thousand legislative seats during BONOBO's two terms.
"Notwithstanding"? You're a fucking idiot!
"Notwithstanding the FACT that a Ferrari out performs a Honda Accord is every metric the Ferrari's days are numbered".
Suuuuure.

Forum List

Back