The left continues to resort to violence

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville
For once - you and I agree! The protestors had a permit for their protest. The left-wing fascist did what they always do. They engaged in illegal activity (by showing up to "protest" without permits) and went looking for a fight. Law enforcement should have arrested them but sadly - Charlottesville is run by like-minded left-wing fascists who encouraged all of the violence.
Who came armed shoog? Firearms armed?
Pics of antifa long guns in the crowds ...try to keep up

Mark Levin has a Video of antifa attacking the people at the rally with clubs, rocks, chains, flaming paint cans and bottles as they were holding a peaceful rally. Wonder why the press that was shown in the video filming the attack didn't release their video? I would have brought a gun later in the day myself, and I would have killed as many of the shitpiles as I could as painfully as I could.

Oh I'm sure some cretin like Levin does, but we hate fake news don't we now. Who helped the armed NaziKlansers secure their permit? ACLU, you're welcome, donate.

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

For once - you and I agree! The protestors had a permit for their protest. The left-wing fascist did what they always do. They engaged in illegal activity (by showing up to "protest" without permits) and went looking for a fight. Law enforcement should have arrested them but sadly - Charlottesville is run by like-minded left-wing fascists who encouraged all of the violence.

Bullshit.

Oh look more ...

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran, left, and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who, like them, belonged to the Ku Klux Klan.
  • [Alachua County Jail via AP (2015)]
    Two former prison guards in Florida who were members of the Ku Klux Klan have been convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who also belonged to the hate group.

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans with an FBI informant, the state attorney general announced Tuesday.
  • Newcomb, Moran and Driver told an FBI informant who had infiltrated the group that Driver had gotten into a “physical altercation” with the inmate, according to a partially redacted affidavit released to reporters at the time of their arrests.
  • Newcomb, who identified himself as the “Exalted Cyclops” of the Klan chapter, told Moran and the informant that they could shoot the former inmate if the plan went awry, according to the transcript.
Two former prison guards in Florida who were members of the Ku Klux Klan have been convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who also belonged to the hate group.

Former Florida prison guards in KKK convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate - Tampa News

So what the hell is your dumbass point? You need real mental help numbnuts. You want to find out how many damn pile of shit bloods and crips are on death row? Damn liberals are like wittw bitty babies but their moms should have aborted them because they all have subhuman primordial slime for brains.

I wonder how many will decide to join the patriots' fight against fascists and nazis. Or, how many are themselves fascist and kkk?
True patriots don't resort to idiotic vigilante "justice". True patriots allow law enforcement to enforce the law. True patriots only fight when the government itself becomes oppressive.

Mark Levin has a Video of antifa attacking the people at the rally with clubs, rocks, chains, flaming paint cans and bottles as they were holding a peaceful rally. Wonder why the press that was shown in the video filming the attack didn't release their video? I would have brought a gun later in the day myself, and I would have killed as many of the shitpiles as I could as painfully as I could.

Oh I'm sure some cretin like Levin does, but we hate fake news don't we now. Who helped the armed NaziKlansers secure their permit? ACLU, you're welcome, donate.

That is right because they had a CONSTTUTIONAL right to be there and do anything they wanted as long as they did it peacefully and lawfully which they did. The one in the car was an obama voter, and he may even have thought he was killing a bad ole whitey. The antifa murdering scum had NO right to assault them. The asshole in the car had no right to kill anyone no matter who he was with if he was with anyone. There is NO constitutional right to assault anyone at anytime. Ther is a constitutional right to do whatever you feel is warranted to keep yourself from ANY type of harm.

Something I keep saying and Bill Mayer just said very well -

There was violence on both sides during World War II but we were still the good guys.

Does anyone really believe that being nice to alt right fascist kkk will stop them from, as Crybaby Cantrell said, 'burning it down'?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:uhh:

Nobody was shot and no firearms were discharged. But they had to come armed because of the left's long and ugly history of violence.

If the left would have obeyed the law, it would have been a peaceful, uneventful weekend.

Firearms armed?
You some kind of retard?
Bring your dumbass self to an armed situation.
I actually want you to. Us country boys will be dropping you at 400 yards. With ease.
Please try...

the bodies will be stacked like cord wood

Something I keep saying and Bill Mayer just said very well -

There was violence on both sides during World War II but we were still the good guys.

Does anyone really believe that being nice to alt right fascist kkk will stop them from, as Crybaby Cantrell said, 'burning it down'?

Communists aren't good guys.......

I wonder how many will decide to join the patriots' fight against fascists and nazis. Or, how many are themselves fascist and kkk?
True patriots don't resort to idiotic vigilante "justice". True patriots allow law enforcement to enforce the law. True patriots only fight when the government itself becomes oppressive.

As you ALWAYS do, you deleted what I responded to and then outright lied about your own position.

You siding with enemies is the United States.

And me you are siding with domestic terrorists who run people down with motor vehicles.

That makes YOU an enemy of the US.

This has become untenable. A president who openly commits crimes, steals money from us, commits treason and now openly admits to being a fascist, a nazi, a terrorist sympathizer.

And people like you are afraid, unable, too stupid, to fight against that. Or you're just a traitor too.

The left needs to be encouraged to greater levels of violence and move it beyond any ambiguity.

Mark Levin has a Video of antifa attacking the people at the rally with clubs, rocks, chains, flaming paint cans and bottles as they were holding a peaceful rally.
Oh I'm sure some cretin like Levin does, but we hate fake news don't we now.
How do you "fake" a video, you dumb dillhole? There is no easier way to spot an extreme partisan hack than one who denies video.

This has become untenable. A president who openly commits crimes, steals money from us, commits treason and now openly admits to being a fascist, a nazi, a terrorist sympathizer.
Dillhole...Barack Insane Obama is gone. Yes, he committed lots of crimes. Yes, he stole money from the U.S. Yes, he hated the U.S. and sympathized with our enemies. But he's old news. Let's focus on today.

As you ALWAYS do, you deleted what I responded to and then outright lied about your own position.
What the fuck difference does it make what you were responding to?!? Your words are your words, dillhole. Good grief you are stupid.

IMG_3785.JPG

Forum List

Back