The left continues to resort to violence

As they have since they found the party in the 1800's, the left continues to resort to violence, intimidation, and illegal activity to achieve their agenda.

Protests at Google offices over worker's firing canceled | Daily Mail Online
Tell the NaziKlaners, and better tell the cops:

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville

You best get ready...
Kent state is about to repeat itself.
Only it may be true Americans rather than the Nat. Guard
Oh I have no doubt, this shit is as american as apple pie, the people must be controlled.

Please be there...

Who came armed shoog? Firearms armed?
:uhh:

Nobody was shot and no firearms were discharged. But they had to come armed because of the left's long and ugly history of violence.

If the left would have obeyed the law, it would have been a peaceful, uneventful weekend.

Firearms armed?
You some kind of retard?
Bring your dumbass self to an armed situation.
I actually want you to. Us country boys will be dropping you at 400 yards. With ease.
Please try...

From the country you dumbfuck retard ****, anything else? You'll be right here posting never leaving the house pussface.

As they have since they found the party in the 1800's, the left continues to resort to violence, intimidation, and illegal activity to achieve their agenda.

Tell the NaziKlaners, and better tell the cops:

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

You best get ready...
Kent state is about to repeat itself.
Only it may be true Americans rather than the Nat. Guard
Oh I have no doubt, this shit is as american as apple pie, the people must be controlled.

Please be there...
You won't be, you'll be here posting. You already know what your society is, you just said so. Have a lovely evening shoogums.

Nobody was shot and no firearms were discharged. But they had to come armed because of the left's long and ugly history of violence.

If the left would have obeyed the law, it would have been a peaceful, uneventful weekend.

Firearms armed?
You some kind of retard?
I actually want you to. Us country boys will be dropping you at 400 yards. With ease.
Please try...

From the country you dumbfuck retard ****, anything else? You'll be right here posting never leaving the house pussface.

The Jags??? LOL ...I cant wait to play em day one.
That douche is going to get schooled. :texflag:

I'd love to hear more....

BB is a total loss......

Last edited:

The liberal dogshit scum came armed, with rocks clubs, bottles full of concrete (which proves BY THE WAY it was A PREMEDITATED AGRRAVATED ASSAULT), Pepper spray, and propellant based flammable spray cans to burn the faces of, possibly blind or kill if forced into the lungs as a person inhaled. So they are only lucky it was not a rally where I was involved and had my gun because there would be a small number of surviving scum that was unidentifiable.

Eye witnesses, the mayor and the governor are calling you a liar. Eye witnesses confirmed it was a nazi riot. You listen to your lying media. I listen to someone who was on the ground.
Dumb ass....I know you're desperate and angry...but you sound like an idiot.

Fact: the protestors had a legal and proper permit for their protest

Fact: the left-wing fascists broke the law with their "counter-protest"

Fact: If the left-wing assholes don't show up, the weekend is peaceful and uneventful

Fact: You're an idiotic, partisan hack

The fact you can't call out the Nazis and white supremacists leads me to believe you're one of them.

If you're not yet aware of the abject stupidity of the OP look no further than his tags for this thread --- "left wing violence" and "fascists", comingling. :rofl:

This asscrack sat on this board one night and tried to tell me that the difference between political "right" and "left" is "how big the government is". That's the shallow end of the gene puddle we're dealing with.

Eye witnesses, the mayor and the governor are calling you a liar. Eye witnesses confirmed it was a nazi riot. You listen to your lying media. I listen to someone who was on the ground.
Educate your dumbass:

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend
Another on the ground eye witness:

I wonder how many will decide to join the patriots' fight against fascists and nazis.

Or, how many are themselves fascist and kkk?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fact you can't call out the Nazis and white supremacists leads me to believe you're one of them.

Same stupid shit every post you like all liberal dogshit scum presume to have a clairvoyant knowledge and a right to label someone who is so superior to any of you vile murdering scum as some type of vile class when the best of you is so low that you couldnt reach up and touch the lowest scale of a snake. YOU are the most vile lifeforms on earth. Murdering traitorous scum.

Firearms armed?
You some kind of retard?
Please try...

Keep starting shit.....
You wont know where the stones are coming from.

Firearms armed?
You some kind of retard?
Please try...

Keep pushing little man.....

For once - you and I agree! The protestors had a permit for their protest. The left-wing fascist did what they always do. They engaged in illegal activity (by showing up to "protest" without permits) and went looking for a fight. Law enforcement should have arrested them but sadly - Charlottesville is run by like-minded left-wing fascists who encouraged all of the violence.
Pics of antifa long guns in the crowds ...try to keep up

Good. It's about time.

We fought fascist nazis in Europe and won. We will win on US soil too.

Yes the Nazis lost there and you Nazis will lose here by extreme measures. You chicken shit thugs can only murder babies and beat up one person with a crowd, or beat up old people and blind them with pepper spray you shit piles should be proud. HAAHAHAHAHAA GD I hope I get the shot!!

Good. It's about time.

We fought fascist nazis in Europe and won. We will win on US soil too.

Yes the Nazis lost there and you Nazis will lose here by extreme measures. You chicken shit thugs can only murder babies and beat up one person with a crowd, or beat up old people and blind them with pepper spray you shit piles should be proud. HAAHAHAHAHAA GD I hope I get the shot!!
143808a880ba96874d87e6b09f163778--coupon-spreadsheet-cuba.jpg

For once - you and I agree! The protestors had a permit for their protest. The left-wing fascist did what they always do. They engaged in illegal activity (by showing up to "protest" without permits) and went looking for a fight. Law enforcement should have arrested them but sadly - Charlottesville is run by like-minded left-wing fascists who encouraged all of the violence.

Mark Levin has a Video of antifa attacking the people at the rally with clubs, rocks, chains, flaming paint cans and bottles as they were holding a peaceful rally. Wonder why the press that was shown in the video filming the attack didn't release their video? I would have brought a gun later in the day myself, and I would have killed as many of the shitpiles as I could as painfully as I could.

Bullshit.

Oh look more ...

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran, left, and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who, like them, belonged to the Ku Klux Klan.
  • [Alachua County Jail via AP (2015)]
    Two former prison guards in Florida who were members of the Ku Klux Klan have been convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who also belonged to the hate group.

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans with an FBI informant, the state attorney general announced Tuesday.
  • Newcomb, Moran and Driver told an FBI informant who had infiltrated the group that Driver had gotten into a “physical altercation” with the inmate, according to a partially redacted affidavit released to reporters at the time of their arrests.
  • Newcomb, who identified himself as the “Exalted Cyclops” of the Klan chapter, told Moran and the informant that they could shoot the former inmate if the plan went awry, according to the transcript.
Two former prison guards in Florida who were members of the Ku Klux Klan have been convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who also belonged to the hate group.

Former Florida prison guards in KKK convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate - Tampa News

Bullshit.

Oh look more ...

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran, left, and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans to kill a black inmate in retaliation for a scuffle with another guard who, like them, belonged to the Ku Klux Klan.
  • [Alachua County Jail via AP (2015)]

• A jury in Columbia County found David Elliot Moran and Charles Thomas Newcomb guilty of conspiracy to commit first degree murder after they were caught discussing their plans with an FBI informant, the state attorney general announced Tuesday.
  • Newcomb, Moran and Driver told an FBI informant who had infiltrated the group that Driver had gotten into a “physical altercation” with the inmate, according to a partially redacted affidavit released to reporters at the time of their arrests.
  • Newcomb, who identified himself as the “Exalted Cyclops” of the Klan chapter, told Moran and the informant that they could shoot the former inmate if the plan went awry, according to the transcript.

Former Florida prison guards in KKK convicted of plotting to kill a black inmate - Tampa News
Just the facts your fake news sites find inconvenient....

Forum List

Back