The left continues to deny basic science

Nothing like context, best to regurgitate headlines.
I didn't just quote a headline, you dimwit. The link to the entire story ("context included") is there. :eusa_doh:
Can't resist the insult can we.
The video isnt
Thank you for admitting you just lied. You said "headlines". But I linked to the entire story. I didn't just post a headline. Now you move the goalposts and say "but...but....but...the video isn't there". Why the fuck do you need the video?

There is no video of Trump grabbing any woman by the pussy, but you believe that shit for some reason. There is no video of Trump "violating" the "Emoluments Clause", but your dumb ass believes that shit for some reason.
You said look at the video.
No video, just his trailer bragging.
I guess you don't believe he dragged his wife by the hair before raping her? Read the divorce text? NO
And peeking in teens dressing rooms?
And you are paranoid about bills bj?
You think there should be a video of the con grabbing a vagina to prove it??
Asking to be spanked by stormy doesn't count?

You must be the only man in America who didn't see the Access Hollywood tape
I don't care but I can't believe you apparently support our grifter, 3 marriages, cheats on pregnant wife.
Every time Trump has said the word 'pussy' in public
You mean we have to have a video of him grabbing??
God bless you darlin!!
Says the douchebag who voted for Bill Clinton.

I didn't just quote a headline, you dimwit. The link to the entire story ("context included") is there. :eusa_doh:
The video isnt
Thank you for admitting you just lied. You said "headlines". But I linked to the entire story. I didn't just post a headline. Now you move the goalposts and say "but...but....but...the video isn't there". Why the fuck do you need the video?

There is no video of Trump grabbing any woman by the pussy, but you believe that shit for some reason. There is no video of Trump "violating" the "Emoluments Clause", but your dumb ass believes that shit for some reason.
I guess you don't believe he dragged his wife by the hair before raping her? Read the divorce text? NO

I don't care but I can't believe you apparently support our grifter, 3 marriages, cheats on pregnant wife.
God bless you darlin!!

Apologies rube I'm a millionaire who never voted for a dem in my life.
Amusing how one douchebag makes our current one ok!!

="P@triot, post: 23903458, member: 30955"]The left continues to deny basic science (and reality)...

The Left-Right Divide Is About Reality Itself[/QUOTE]

Gawd this is hilarious.
"Left denies" and we quote the daily signal and Dennis prager????!!!!
Don't you see how stupid that sounds?.
These guys don't believe we landed on the moon and sandy hook.
Please keep clear and don't pollute children's minds

The video isnt

God bless you darlin!!

Yeah, right, there are 10 million millionaires on the internet. You obviously never voted for a Republican. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

Last edited:
="P@triot, post: 23903458, member: 30955"]The left continues to deny basic science (and reality)...

The Left-Right Divide Is About Reality Itself

Gawd this is hilarious.
You obviously don't know jack about Dennis Prager. He's just another right winger that your master have told you to hate.

God bless you darlin!!

Yeah, right, there are 10 million millionaires on the internet.
Probably are and Apologies to you darlin.
I'm living with a Trust Baby too if that helps.
Have time to have a laugh in between oz open matches
No comment on the 2 douchbags?

The Left-Right Divide Is About Reality Itself

Gawd this is hilarious.
You obviously don't know jack about Dennis Prager. He's just another right winger that your master have told you to hate.
My master?
Please tell me
Just having a laugh at the god rubes with zero college
I'm a huge fan of the con. I can rape my wife with impunity now.
You do know what his lawyer said I presume?

More misinformation from the most uneducated leftist on the board.

Snowflake, Dennis Prager is not Alex Jones. Prager doesn’t deny Sandy Hook or the moon landing.

And the Daily Signal is the media arm of the most prestigious and respected think tank in the world.

Why are you incapable of basic Google searches? Can’t you ask your grandson to help you or something?

Sometimes I believe Patriot is a russian troll being paid by Putin. The guy is about as dumb as a box of dirt and no one can be this idiotic without being paid to act.

Actually, I thought the same thing, but then I realized, yes, there are people this fucking stupid, and most of them have had some form of traumatic brain injury. Perhaps his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck, or his mother dropped him on his head, or he played football when they were short one helmet, these are the things we don't know.

What we do know is he is a fucking idiot.

You obviously don't know jack about Dennis Prager.
Dumbass Prager is a Right-wing hack know-it-all who knows nothing, yes we know him very well.
You just demonstrated that you know nothing about Prager.

You resurrected a two year old thread to defend to Prager? You're more of a towel boy for him than Hannity is for Trump.
I didn't resurrect this thread, dumbass.

Forum List

Back