The left continues to contradict themselves

Black and white thinking would be that a fetus is a life. Period. No exceptions and no considerations. :itsok:
Biology is one of the more black and white things. Is a fetus a life? Yes, biology says yes it is.

Your position of "it's her choice no mater what" is very anti-scientific as a result. You're saying that in this instance, feelings and convenience is important enough to ignore science. That's fine if that's your position, but don't claim that your global warming opponents are "denying science." If you want to have any logical consistency, that is.
Even if we call it a life, it’s her choice to get it out from inside her body or not. Not a guy poisoning her drink.
why does she get the choice and not him? what's the difference? I mean it's a doctor that kills the baby in an abortion, I doubt he laid a finger on her until that day.
What’s the difference? :laugh:

No sex ed at your school?
yeah what's the difference? what's wrong you can't tell me or you die? what's the difference ? man up dude and let us all know what makes a woman god.

A man made a decision about a woman’s body. Very conservative of him.
Nothing happened to the woman’s body. The FATHER decided to have a “safe and legal ABORTION” (which then forced you to result to a completely false narrative). How very progressive of you.
^ Man poisons woman, and this dumb Trump sheep says he didn’t do anything to her :laugh:
You are trying really hard BUT you are failing miserably.
What is confusing about this? The guy poisoned his girlfriend. You want to compare it to abortion for whatever reason, but can’t because abortion is not the man’s decision.

How about reading the link. You keep saying the guy "poisoned" his girlfriend. The link clearly states he gave her an abortion pill. WTF?
That’s an interesting road you’re walking down, claiming sprinkling abortion pills into women’s drinks isn’t poison. I guess he could have drugged her and taken her to an abortion clinic? You’d be cool with that?

Nothing happened to the woman’s body. The FATHER decided to have a “safe and legal ABORTION” (which then forced you to result to a completely false narrative). How very progressive of you.
^ Man poisons woman, and this dumb Trump sheep says he didn’t do anything to her :laugh:
What is confusing about this? The guy poisoned his girlfriend. You want to compare it to abortion for whatever reason, but can’t because abortion is not the man’s decision.

How about reading the link. You keep saying the guy "poisoned" his girlfriend. The link clearly states he gave her an abortion pill. WTF?
That’s an interesting road you’re walking down, claiming sprinkling abortion pills into women’s drinks isn’t poison. I guess he could have drugged her and taken her to an abortion clinic? You’d be cool with that?
we just want you to be consistent, which is morally impossible. you are showing off to the world your inconsistency, thanks.

Sounds like now you think it WAS a homicide. Whether a fetus is automatically a life with rights is an opinion. I side with a woman’s choice. So does the law.
Yes, and we've already established that you've abdicated your critical thinking capacity to the courts in this instance. You're happy to cite the law when it's in your favor.

I've never thought it wasn't a homicide. I was merely pointing out how you don't believe in science unless it favors your political viewpoint, just like how you're willing to cite "the law" when it favors you. If you start talking about why people shouldn't have "assault" rifles, can i just say "well the law agrees with me, discussion over" ?

Black and white thinking would be that a fetus is a life. Period. No exceptions and no considerations. :itsok:
Biology is one of the more black and white things. Is a fetus a life? Yes, biology says yes it is.

Your position of "it's her choice no mater what" is very anti-scientific as a result. You're saying that in this instance, feelings and convenience is important enough to ignore science. That's fine if that's your position, but don't claim that your global warming opponents are "denying science." If you want to have any logical consistency, that is.
Even if we call it a life, it’s her choice to get it out from inside her body or not. Not a guy poisoning her drink.
why does she get the choice and not him? what's the difference? I mean it's a doctor that kills the baby in an abortion, I doubt he laid a finger on her until that day.

yeah what's the difference? what's wrong you can't tell me or you die? what's the difference ? man up dude and let us all know what makes a woman god.
The guy shot his load into her. The woman has to carry a thing inside her for months, with several risks to her health and lots of hardship, while prospective dad does whatever he wants. There’s the difference.

The guy shot his load into her. The woman has to carry a thing inside her for months, with several risks to her health and lots of hardship, while prospective dad does whatever he wants. There’s the difference.
wow, you are naive about parenting.

we just want you to be consistent, which is morally impossible. you are showing off to the world your inconsistency, thanks.
Yet I haven’t changed my stance a single time :rolleyes:

Sounds like now you think it WAS a homicide. Whether a fetus is automatically a life with rights is an opinion. I side with a woman’s choice. So does the law.
Yes, and we've already established that you've abdicated your critical thinking capacity to the courts in this instance. You're happy to cite the law when it's in your favor.

I've never thought it wasn't a homicide. I was merely pointing out how you don't believe in science unless it favors your political viewpoint, just like how you're willing to cite "the law" when it favors you. If you start talking about why people shouldn't have "assault" rifles, can i just say "well the law agrees with me, discussion over" ?
Oh that’s where we’re gonna go. Okay, thoughts and prayers to all the fetuses. Nothing we can do about them. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

sure you are, you are for the guy going to jail but not the mother of an aborted baby. there is absolutely no difference. see how easy it was to show you how you're inconsistent. immoral and all of that in one single post?

sure you are, you are for the guy going to jail but not the mother of an aborted baby. there is absolutely no difference. see how easy it was to show you how you're inconsistent. immoral and all of that in one single post?
Lol you want to jail women who have chosen abortion? Please campaign on that.

Lol you want to jail women who have chosen abortion? Please campaign on that.
hell yes, it's killing, no different than what the man did. BTW, the dude is in the right place. I just want to see the women who do exactly the same thing there as well. it either is or isn't killing. can't be both.

You guys love to invent things people said, when they never said them. Is a slave growing inside of and feeding off of a woman’s body? Is a slave the same as that? :rolleyes:
Slave owners used the exact same justification for doing what they wanted with someone else's life. They owned black people, therefore they have property rights over them and can do what they want with them.

If you're now saying that a fetus is a life and that the mother can remove it from her, then you're saying that the mother has property rights over that life. I'm just helping you understand what you really think about this from a logical standpoint. I haven't told you position, just explaining the logical consistency/inconsistencies at play here. I hope you've learned something here today.
Gotta get a slavery reference thrown in
Lib 101

AND HE POISONED THE WOMAN.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it won’t change it from being a lie. If the man had “poisoned” her, he would have been charged with that on top of the homicide charges.

The fact is, you’re pissed off that this proves you’re an idiot and a liar. A fetus is unquestionably a human life.

A man made a decision about a woman’s body. Very conservative of him.
Talk about false narrative, you really do take the cake on that! You are not a rational person and I hope you do not operate a motor vehicle.
Says the idiot who applauds the homicide charge while denying that the dead person is a person. :lmao:

To cause a fetus to die is a womans prerogative not a mans.
Even if that’s true - it can’t be “homicide” if the fetus is not a person. Oops. :lmao:

19D7F3B8-F523-454B-90B6-7132161FF857.jpeg

Forum List

Back