The left continues to contradict themselves

Homicide? Wait...homicide? How can killing a fetus legally be homicide when (A.) abortion is legal and (B.) progressives insist that a fetus is not a human life?
Imran was arrested last May and pleaded guilty to fetal homicide in March. On Friday was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
This is further proof that the left builds their positions on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. Which creates a dreadful predicament for them. They have to contradict themselves.
View attachment 194979

Doctor Slipped an Abortion Pill in Pregnant Girlfriend's Drink, Causing Her to Miscarry
Advancing advances in contraception can provide prevention; but the right wing likes to whine about taxes for that, too.

Advancing advances in contraception can provide prevention; but the right wing likes to whine about taxes for that, too.
No. We just respect the law. The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and “advancing the advanced advancements of contraceptions” is not one of them, snowflake.

Yes, I defer to the woman 100% of the time. You caught me. :rolleyes:
Not only that, but you're saying that pregnant women get to decide what qualifies as life and what doesn't. How anti-science of you.
Wow. Black Fag has been absolutely scorched in this thread. I’ve never seen someone so thoroughly defeated with such air-tight arguments.

But...that is what happens when one uses irrational emotion to build their position. It causes one to contradict themselves (feelings aren’t rational).

Yes, I defer to the woman 100% of the time. You caught me. :rolleyes:
Not only that, but you're saying that pregnant women get to decide what qualifies as life and what doesn't. How anti-science of you.
Wow. Black Fag has been absolutely scorched in this thread. I’ve never seen someone so thoroughly defeated with such air-tight arguments.

But...that is what happens when one uses irrational emotion to build their position. It causes one to contradict themselves (feelings aren’t rational).
Yet the law agrees with me :itsok:

That's the laws position too
Uh...no it’s not. At all. The law clearly recognizes that it absolutely is a human life. It just irrationally permits women to commit murder because irrational progressives managed to get enough political activists on the Supreme Court to approve their irrational (and racist) agenda.

lpes3uotypy01.jpg

That's the laws position too
Uh...no it’s not. At all. The law clearly recognizes that it absolutely is a human life. It just irrationally permits women to commit murder because irrational progressives managed to get enough political activists on the Supreme Court to approve their irrational (and racist) agenda.
Thank you for admitting I was right :itsok:

No. We just respect the law. The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and “advancing the advanced advancements of contraceptions” is not one of them, snowflake.
not specifically about guns, right wingers?

Homicide? Wait...homicide? How can killing a fetus legally be homicide when (A.) abortion is legal and (B.) progressives insist that a fetus is not a human life?
Imran was arrested last May and pleaded guilty to fetal homicide in March. On Friday was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
This is further proof that the left builds their positions on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. Which creates a dreadful predicament for them. They have to contradict themselves.
View attachment 194979

Doctor Slipped an Abortion Pill in Pregnant Girlfriend's Drink, Causing Her to Miscarry
just an FYI

NOT ALL Homicides are murder.

Homicide Definition - FindLaw
Homicide Definition
73 60.1K

To begin with, not all homicides are crimes. Homicides include all killings of humans. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime.

Forum List

Back