The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
known as the “Lavon Affair,” is that it illustrates many of the traits that are typical of the way the organised Jewish community thinks, operates and covers their tracks.

Exactly 10 years ago (give or take a few days), on 30 March 2005, Israel honoured nine Egyptian Jews recruited by its Military Intelligence as spies and terrorists, and Israel’s President Moshe Katsav presented the three surviving members of the bomber ring with certificates of appreciation.

Katsav went as far as calling them “heroes” when he said: “Although it is still a sensitive situation, we decided now to express our respect for these heroes.”

This was Israel’s official admission, after having publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, of its responsibility in the Lavon Affair, to the point of even celebrating and honouring the Jewish terrorists who had attacked American targets.

It’s important to note that these spies were Egyptian citizens who had been recruited by the Israeli military, which says a lot about the loyalty of diaspora Jews. Of course, it’s no surprise that the ADL continues its policy of labeling any and all charges of dual loyalty against diaspora Jews as “canards” despite the well-known sayanim phenomenon where diaspora Jews are recruited for work in their countries of origin.

Didn’t hear much in the media about that, did you? Israel seems to have completely escaped any blame in the West for this. Wikispooks explains why thus:

Israel used Egyptian Jews as fifth-columnists to mount terrorist attacks on American and British-owned targets in Cairo and Alexandria. That it was actually Zionist terrorism was discovered when one of the saboteurs was caught planting a bomb in 1954. Israel blamed antisemitism in Egypt for the accusations and anyone who dared repeat them, silencing almost all western comment. [Emphasis added]

Let the Lavon Affair be described by a Jewish source, Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Israel’s plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks…

[T]he strategic goal its operators had set: the cancellation of the planned British evacuation of the Suez Canal…

The Lavon affair — also known locally as esek habish, “the rotten business” — was a plan to discredit Egypt’s government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt’s hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.

The agents were told “to undermine the West’s trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity” while concealing Israel’s role in the sabotage.
The Lavon Affair How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

Muslims don't need anyone to make them look bad and Jews don't Need anyone to make them look good.

Apparently the Zionist thought so.

I am waiting for the to now make the Iranians look bad.

known as the “Lavon Affair,” is that it illustrates many of the traits that are typical of the way the organised Jewish community thinks, operates and covers their tracks.

Exactly 10 years ago (give or take a few days), on 30 March 2005, Israel honoured nine Egyptian Jews recruited by its Military Intelligence as spies and terrorists, and Israel’s President Moshe Katsav presented the three surviving members of the bomber ring with certificates of appreciation.

Katsav went as far as calling them “heroes” when he said: “Although it is still a sensitive situation, we decided now to express our respect for these heroes.”

This was Israel’s official admission, after having publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, of its responsibility in the Lavon Affair, to the point of even celebrating and honouring the Jewish terrorists who had attacked American targets.

It’s important to note that these spies were Egyptian citizens who had been recruited by the Israeli military, which says a lot about the loyalty of diaspora Jews. Of course, it’s no surprise that the ADL continues its policy of labeling any and all charges of dual loyalty against diaspora Jews as “canards” despite the well-known sayanim phenomenon where diaspora Jews are recruited for work in their countries of origin.

Didn’t hear much in the media about that, did you? Israel seems to have completely escaped any blame in the West for this. Wikispooks explains why thus:

Israel used Egyptian Jews as fifth-columnists to mount terrorist attacks on American and British-owned targets in Cairo and Alexandria. That it was actually Zionist terrorism was discovered when one of the saboteurs was caught planting a bomb in 1954. Israel blamed antisemitism in Egypt for the accusations and anyone who dared repeat them, silencing almost all western comment. [Emphasis added]

Let the Lavon Affair be described by a Jewish source, Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Israel’s plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks…

[T]he strategic goal its operators had set: the cancellation of the planned British evacuation of the Suez Canal…

The Lavon affair — also known locally as esek habish, “the rotten business” — was a plan to discredit Egypt’s government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt’s hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.

The agents were told “to undermine the West’s trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity” while concealing Israel’s role in the sabotage.
The Lavon Affair How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

Really getting desperate now posting some WHITE SUPREMACIST shit from one of their sites. You do realise that you will be next for their attacks

Heres one from israel
JERUSALEM, July 20 (JTA) — Israeli military historians call it Operation Shoshana. Scholars of political intrigue know it as the Lavon Affair. But to veterans of Israel’s first — and perhaps worst — intelligence bungle, the 50-year-old episode whose unseemly details are only now being discussed openly has another name: the Raw Deal. It was 1954, and the fledgling Jewish state watched with worry as Egyptian dictator Gamal Abdel Nasser made clear his goal of nationalizing the Suez Canal after decades of British control. Knowing that Nasser planned to turn Egypt’s frequent blockade of Israeli shipping into a permanent policy, Israeli spy masters set about finding a way to keep British forces in charge. Within weeks, an Israeli military intelligence unit known by its code-number, 131, recruited nine young Egyptian Jews to stage terrorist attacks that, they thought, would be blamed on local insurgents and would discredit Nasser’s rule. Seen as a potential bulwark against Soviet influence in the Middle East, Nasser enjoyed the quiet backing of the United States. But Israel wanted to prevent Washington from becoming too friendly with the Cairo junta, which was spearheading Arab hostility to the Jewish state. The Egyptian Jewish spy cell firebombed American-linked sites — libraries, post offices, cinemas — in Cairo and Alexandria,
Lavon Affair still riles Israel Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Heres one from israel
JERUSALEM, July 20 (JTA) — Israeli military historians call it Operation Shoshana. Scholars of political intrigue know it as the Lavon Affair. But to veterans of Israel’s first — and perhaps worst — intelligence bungle, the 50-year-old episode whose unseemly details are only now being discussed openly has another name: the Raw Deal. It was 1954, and the fledgling Jewish state watched with worry as Egyptian dictator Gamal Abdel Nasser made clear his goal of nationalizing the Suez Canal after decades of British control. Knowing that Nasser planned to turn Egypt’s frequent blockade of Israeli shipping into a permanent policy, Israeli spy masters set about finding a way to keep British forces in charge. Within weeks, an Israeli military intelligence unit known by its code-number, 131, recruited nine young Egyptian Jews to stage terrorist attacks that, they thought, would be blamed on local insurgents and would discredit Nasser’s rule. Seen as a potential bulwark against Soviet influence in the Middle East, Nasser enjoyed the quiet backing of the United States. But Israel wanted to prevent Washington from becoming too friendly with the Cairo junta, which was spearheading Arab hostility to the Jewish state. The Egyptian Jewish spy cell firebombed American-linked sites — libraries, post offices, cinemas — in Cairo and Alexandria,
Lavon Affair still riles Israel Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And even older at 11 years old. Now about the many terror attacks on America by muslims that you have tried to blame on the Jews, and conclusive proof yet ?

Muslims don't need anyone to make them look bad and Jews don't Need anyone to make them look good.

Where did this innate hate of a billion or more people come from? It's very similar to Antisemitism, only your target is different.

Really getting desperate now posting some WHITE SUPREMACIST shit from one of their sites. You do realise that you will be next for their attacks

You link to Jew Supremacist sites, what's the difference?

Where did this innate hate of a billion or more people come from? It's very similar to Antisemitism, only your target is different.

I have stated MANY times that when I say something like I just did about Muslims, I only mean the Islamic fanatics.

But I notice that you NEVER criticize fanger for his constant Jew bashing. There's no way you miss those posts..

I have stated MANY times that when I say something like I just did about Muslims, I only mean the Islamic fanatics.

But I notice that you NEVER criticize fanger for his constant Jew bashing. There's no way you miss those posts..

Then why is it you never say "Islamic fanatics"?

Why is it that I always see you accusing posters of Islamophobia, but NEVER see you criticizing posters for their Jew hatred?

Why is it that I always see you accusing posters of Islamophobia, but NEVER see you criticizing posters for their Jew hatred?

Why is it you keep demanding others crticize their own side yet you never do?

That's what I thought, no answer.

What a surprise

What a surprise

You shouldn't be surprised.

You frequently demand that others attack extremists on their own side.

Yet you don't. Just like you don't refer to "radical islamists". Just like you didn't answer my initial question.

See the disconnect in your message?

What a surprise

Yet you don't. Just like you don't refer to "radical islamists". Just like you didn't answer my initial question.

I'm not demanding anything. I just asked why is it that you ignore every single anti - Semitic post yet criticize posts that you feel to be anti Muslim?

It's a simple question. To answer your initial question, it's just easier to post 'Muslim'. But I have posted MANY times that I don't hate Muslims and am ONLY referring to fanatics. I don't even know what it is to hate an entire race, religion, ethnic group.

As if 9/11 or Charlie Hebdo or those murders of Christians in Kenya buy them anything. Muslims. As an atheist, I am about to put a boot up their Muslim asses. I am tired of Muslims blowing up innocent people in Boston, crashing planes in NY and decapitating innocent people in HD. Enough.

What a surprise

I'm not demanding anything. I just asked why is it that you ignore every single anti - Semitic post yet criticize posts that you feel to be anti Muslim?

You do demand it. You constantly ask why they never criticize their own side. *YOU* never do. Why do you expect others to do so when you won't?

It's a simple question. To answer your initial question, it's just easier to post 'Muslim'. But I have posted MANY times that I don't hate Muslims and am ONLY referring to fanatics. I don't even know what it is to hate an entire race, religion, ethnic group.

To answer your question, I have posted many times against anti-semitic attitudes of other posters, usually sarcastically.

Forum List

Back