The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

some of my best friends were Jews, Not Israelis though, start your own thread, Bunter

Do your Jewish friends know about your derogatory comments about Judaism and the Holocaust?

Probably not, because coward Muslims like you only have the guts to say things like that when they are behind their computer screen
My Comments are not derogatory when I post them, they may well be interpreted by you as such, but then thats not my problem, it's yours

Under law it is yours and you can be held responsible for any subsequent actions. So if your posts incite someone into attacking a Jew you are just as guilty of the crime as they are

Who's law? I don't live in the same country as you, quoting historical fact can never be incitement

“It is hard to believe that there were those in the political or military echelons who believed that by planting improvised bombs in public buildings in Egypt it would be possible to shake the regime there and drive a wedge between Gamal Abdel Nasser and the West,” Ha’aretz correspondent Yossi Melman said. “We may be condemned never to know the truth: Who gave the order?”
Lavon Affair still riles Israel Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Who's law? I don't live in the same country as you, quoting historical fact can never be incitement

“It is hard to believe that there were those in the political or military echelons who believed that by planting improvised bombs in public buildings in Egypt it would be possible to shake the regime there and drive a wedge between Gamal Abdel Nasser and the West,” Ha’aretz correspondent Yossi Melman said. “We may be condemned never to know the truth: Who gave the order?”
Lavon Affair still riles Israel Jewish Telegraphic Agency

But you don't post historical fact do you, you post islamonazi propaganda

I posted comments and the link to an Israeli news item, You see that as "islamonazi propaganda"?

Well 67 years ago european jews stole a country, Based on a claim that "God" himself gave it to them 3000 years ago (they no longer have the receipt), should we deny that too due to age?

Well 67 years ago european jews stole a country, Based on a claim that "God" himself gave it to them 3000 years ago (they no longer have the receipt), should we deny that too due to age?

NOPE that is the islamonazi propaganda version, and they never tell you that their god granted them the world.

What happened 67 years ago is the Jews accepted the LoN generous offer and declared independence on the land the LoN gave them.

So there is nothing to deny as the "receipt" is still in existence so you are proven wrong again

NOPE that is the islamonazi propaganda version, and they never tell you that their god granted them the world.

What happened 67 years ago is the Jews accepted the LoN generous offer and declared independence on the land the LoN gave them.

So there is nothing to deny as the "receipt" is still in existence so you are proven wrong again

What the hell is wrong with you? How can any organization legally take land away from people living on it and "give" land to other people from another continent?

Forum List

Back