The latest right wing leaning Quinnipiac University National Poll is shocking!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
QU Poll Release Detail

American voters disapprove 62 - 32 percent of the way President Trump is handling race relations. Disapproval is 55 - 39 percent among white voters, 95 - 3 percent among black voters and 66 - 28 percent among Hispanic voters. President Trump is doing more to divide the country than to unite the country, American voters say 60 - 35 percent.

(That's pretty much a given for anyone who suggests "some" Nazi's are good people.)

The anti-Twitter sentiment remains high as voters say 69 - 26 percent that Trump should stop tweeting. No party, gender, education, age or racial group wants to follow the Tweeter-in- Chief. Voters say 51 - 27 percent they are embarrassed to have Trump as president.

(I think trying to get him to quit Tweeting is a mistake. Don't hide who he is. Expose him.)

American voter opinions of most Trump qualities remain low:
  • 59 - 37 percent that he is not honest; (How is that suddenly a surprise?)
  • 60 - 38 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 56 - 42 percent that he does not care about average Americans; (That's a given)
  • 67 - 30 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 61 - 37 percent that he is a strong person; (Strong people don't grab pu$$y)
  • 55 - 42 percent that he is intelligent; (Clearly, they don't watch his speeches)
  • 61 - 36 percent that he does not share their values. (I think he shares "Let him die" GOP values perfectly)
us09272017_GRAPHTrumpApproval.png

The GOP controlled congress is down there at 15%.

Quinnipac isn't right leaning, doofus

Rasmussen is ..

The latest figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22. (see trends).

QU Poll Release Detail

American voters disapprove 62 - 32 percent of the way President Trump is handling race relations. Disapproval is 55 - 39 percent among white voters, 95 - 3 percent among black voters and 66 - 28 percent among Hispanic voters. President Trump is doing more to divide the country than to unite the country, American voters say 60 - 35 percent.

(That's pretty much a given for anyone who suggests "some" Nazi's are good people.)

The anti-Twitter sentiment remains high as voters say 69 - 26 percent that Trump should stop tweeting. No party, gender, education, age or racial group wants to follow the Tweeter-in- Chief. Voters say 51 - 27 percent they are embarrassed to have Trump as president.

(I think trying to get him to quit Tweeting is a mistake. Don't hide who he is. Expose him.)

• 56 - 42 percent that he does not care about average Americans; (That's a given)
  • 55 - 42 percent that he is intelligent; (Clearly, they don't watch his speeches)
  • 61 - 36 percent that he does not share their values. (I think he shares "Let him die" GOP values perfectly)

I disapprove too...

...but for different reasons.

Trump has not told enough cry-baby non-white whiners to fuck off, get over their damn envy, and start calling themselves Americans. He hasn't made it clear enough that he believes that we are all Americans, fuck race or color.

He has also not demonstrated enough that we white people WANT black/latio/other AMERICANS to be wildly successful and celebrate that success with them.

These polls are suspect because the WHY is not nearly clear enough.

An example of this poll bullshit phenomenon happened during Bush jr. and the war in Iraq. We were not allowing our troops to actually defeat the enemy, but were prosecuting them for alleged murder as a result of battlefield mistakes. THAT is why many of us wanted the war to end immediately. Most Americans would have wanted us to finish the job, even those of us (me) who opposed the war from the beginning, until they started prosecuting soldiers for killing enemies on the battlefield.

The same could be said for Vietnam. We were blowing the shit out of the fucking commies, but the military backed off under political pressure because killing the enemy was "inhumane."

Trumpis a old man - whining little bitch.

except Russians, who hasnt he bitched about ? .. boo hoo .. the entire planet is out to get him.

he cant even get the small shit right. fukhim

QU Poll Release Detail

I disapprove too...

Trump has not told enough cry-baby non-white whiners to fuck off, get over their damn envy, and start calling themselves Americans. He hasn't made it clear enough that he believes that we are all Americans, fuck race or color.

He has also not demonstrated enough that we white people WANT black/latio/other AMERICANS to be wildly successful and celebrate that success with them.

An example of this poll bullshit phenomenon happened during Bush jr. and the war in Iraq. We were not allowing our troops to actually defeat the enemy, but were prosecuting them for alleged murder as a result of battlefield mistakes. THAT is why many of us wanted the war to end immediately. Most Americans would have wanted us to finish the job, even those of us (me) who opposed the war from the beginning, until they started prosecuting soldiers for killing enemies on the battlefield.

The same could be said for Vietnam. We were blowing the shit out of the fucking commies, but the military backed off under political pressure because killing the enemy was "inhumane."
See? A racist fuck claims blacks should just STFU & know their place.

We are all Americans but we are all not treated equally.

Learn the difference dumbass.

• Banned
QU Poll Release Detail

I disapprove too...

Trump is soooooo jealous of Obama. It consumes him.

9cd1c074bff9730cda04a29930fdbaaa---election-political-cartoons.jpg

Forum List

Back