The latest leftist mental breakdown provided by Dalai Lama

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Apparently people are taking notes from God-Emperor Trump on how to piss off the leftists. Now the iconic spiritual thinker Dalai Lama has provided his insights into the art.

What would be the controversial, triggering statement he made?

"Europe belongs to Europeans."

Dalai Lama says ‘Europe belongs to the Europeans’ and suggests refugees return to native countries

Shocking, shocking... It did not take long for the cry closets to be reserved and safe spaces filled. The man must be an utter racist!

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with the Dalai Lama statements!

Europe belongs to the Europeans! :clap2:

:113:

68UJeOp.jpg

Apparently people are taking notes from God-Emperor Trump on how to piss off the leftists. Now the iconic spiritual thinker Dalai Lama has provided his insights into the art.

What would be the controversial, triggering statement he made?

"Europe belongs to Europeans."

Dalai Lama says ‘Europe belongs to the Europeans’ and suggests refugees return to native countries

Shocking, shocking... It did not take long for the cry closets to be reserved and safe spaces filled. The man must be an utter racist!
I would love to go back to germany and finish my life there, but homeland security will not let me leave the united states!

This is hilarious given I can't count the number of times I've had left loons quote Dali Lama

Forum List

Back