The Latest Google Image...Chinua Achebe, an African Who Insisted Western Civilization Does Not Work

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, I attended a jewish controlled public school system and this idiotic turd's crap Things Fall Apart, was actually part of the reading list. Forget Shakespeare, Goethe, Tolstoy, and Dostoyevsky, let's read what a semi illiterate idiot wrote about his anger that Whitey tried to civilized Africa!

I attended a Jewish controlled public school system

Lucky you...

nun+with+ruler.png

"Can you smell me." When that is your signature you know you are dealing with an unhappy soul. So how does one then reply to ignorant rants from the unhappy soul? You can't, some people find pleasure in bias and stupidity, it is the easy path and requires nothing of the crank. Carry on cranky.

"The whole idea of a stereotype is to simplify. Instead of going through the problem of all this great diversity - that it's this or maybe that - you have just one large statement; it is this." Chinua Achebe

"I tell my students, it's not difficult to identify with somebody like yourself, somebody next door who looks like you. What's more difficult is to identify with someone you don't see, who's very far away, who's a different color, who eats a different kind of food. When you begin to do that then literature is really performing its wonders." Chinua Achebe

Forum List

Back