The latest Durham indictment is a big one

I would suggest you filter the lies & stop being suckered by a deranged patholigal liar. Try to show you have a least the semblance of having some form of intelligence instead of lying in the gutter with Trump.
I said nothing about Trump, retarded boy.

I realize this is a concept beyond your ability to understand, but a person does not have to like Trump to object to the treasonous actions undertaken to try to remove him from office.

I said nothing about Trump, retarded boy.

I realize this is a concept beyond your ability to understand, but a person does not have to like Trump to object to the treasonous actions undertaken to try to remove him from office.
You don't have to mention Trump, MAGA assclown. I get it. Nobody committed treason other then your knuckle dragging ex fake president.

Now go have a good cry over your boy being outside looking in.

You don't have to mention Trump, MAGA assclown. I get it. Nobody committed treason other then your knuckle dragging ex fake president.

Why would he cry? Biden, Pelosi, and the Democrats are failing on a stupendous level....

They can't even get the infrastructure bill passed
They lost big in this last election
Inflation is through the roof
Gas is double what it was a year ago
etc...

Every turn is a Biden fail....

Why would he cry? Biden, Pelosi, and the Democrats are failing on a stupendous level....

They can't even get the infrastructure bill passed
They lost big in this last election
Inflation is through the roof
Gas is double what it was a year ago
etc...

Every turn is a Biden fail....
More tears? Slow down, you'll run out of Kleenex.

Wow...your rejection of reality and mental insecurity is epic.

INDICTED
Clinesmith.
Sussmann.
Danchenko.

EXPOSED FIR PERJURY / LEAKING INFO BY US IG
McCabe

REPORTEDLY NEXT FOR DURHAM:
McCABE
BAKER

FLIPPED / WORKING W/DURHAM
FBI Agent Peter Stzok
FBI Agent Lisa Page

How long will it be before you enter high school, child?

Liberals are corrupt, America hating, traitors.
Sure, we are.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

1636269282203.jpeg

1636269184176.jpeg

The GQP are traitors.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Any day now....
Yep, and I must admit, as long as this has taken, I thought that Durham was just another SP that was milking the Treasury for a nothing burger too...However, when he was expanded to prosecutorial powers, it was on....This is just the begining...We will have to see how many bricks fall in the Clinton machine....

Sure, we are.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

View attachment 561317

View attachment 561315

The GQP are traitors.
Notice you didn't include the link for the insane lying crap you posted here....Probably a far left bunch of shit....

March 3 2018
If any ex president were to serve 3 or 4 terms, it should be Trump.

With them naming Dolan, even the dumbest Leftists know it is getting very warm on Hilly and the DNC. They can make pretend all they want, but even the dumbest of them understand this is very, very, bad, especially if the log jam breaks anytime during the 2022 mid term elections, which appears is going to happen.

Don't let the Leftists upset you, they are more worried than we are excited about this, no matter what they say. It is now within 1 level of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, so keep smiling and watching.

Forum List

Back