The latest butthurt over Obama

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Olbermann: Obama ‘predator drone’ joke was ‘over the edge’ | Raw Story

During his second appearance at the annual White House Correspondents Association Dinner Saturday, Obama said:

"Jonas Brothers are here, they're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans, but boys, don't get any ideas. Two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking?"

Jonathan Alter joined Olbermann to discuss the president's performance. "Did he or do we know who did the predator drones jokes about the Jonas brothers and did you think they were in bounds? Because, frankly, I thought that was over the edge...

Adam Serwer at the American Prospect wrote, "You have to wonder why in the world the president's speech writers would think it was a good idea to throw a joke about predator drones into the president's speech during the White House Correspondent's Dinner, given that an estimated one-third of drone casualties, or between 289 and 378, have been civilians."

STFU buncha painty-waisted whacko's.

During his second appearance at the annual White House Correspondents Association Dinner Saturday, Obama said:

"Jonas Brothers are here, they're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans, but boys, don't get any ideas. Two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking?"

Jonathan Alter joined Olbermann to discuss the president's performance. "Did he or do we know who did the predator drones jokes about the Jonas brothers and did you think they were in bounds? Because, frankly, I thought that was over the edge...

Adam Serwer at the American Prospect wrote, "You have to wonder why in the world the president's speech writers would think it was a good idea to throw a joke about predator drones into the president's speech during the White House Correspondent's Dinner, given that an estimated one-third of drone casualties, or between 289 and 378, have been civilians."

Seriously, it was hilarious.

Seriously, it was hilarious.

It's the Jonas brothers.

I'd say the only righteous proportional response is a Minuteman II. It's the only way to be sure...

Predator drones??

That was fucking funny. Its not like he was attacking a serious singing group.....Its only the Jonas Brothers

instead of killing the jonas brothers he should predator drone alll the parents who let their daugthers listen to the brothers crap and get infatuated with them. raising a bunch of bimbo, waitress-4-life retards

I'm waiting on someone to come on here and go "OOooooooh, but teh DRONEZE!! Can't be teh funneh cuz he sed teh DRONEZE!!!11!

Predator drones??

That was fucking funny. Its not like he was attacking a serious singing group.....Its only the Jonas Brothers

for once in my lfie, I agree with this guy ^.

It was hysterical.......................

Of course, that bald headed fairy over at MSNBC, Keith Olbermann complained that it was over the top............he's the ultimate limpwrister.

Forum List

Back