How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kevin_Kennedy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

I wish I could say his response is unbelievable, but, frankly, I have no problem believing this whatsoever. The man is a sociopath.

2. Mustang

Mustang Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
    Ratings:
    +1,792
    I wonder just how many completely innocent civilians and other noncombatants were killed in 2003 as 'shock and awe' was unfolding on American television as the US bombing campaign of Baghdad was underway. If you recall, the bombing campaign started right after Bush had the UN withdraw their weapons inspectors who were going about their business. But I digress.

Yup, conservatives (and others, undoubtedly) sat in their living rooms waving their fists in the air while they stuffed their faces with fattening food and cheap American beer. Meanwhile, half a world away, countless (certainly in the 10s of 1,000s) of innocent men, women, and children were being killed, maimed, and/or ultimately became homeless in a dangerous war zone as shock and awe was underway. And since that day, I have not heard even ONE conservative utter a word of regret at all the "collateral damage" (otherwise known as the unintended deaths and suffering) caused by a conservative American president who prosecuted this "war of choice" for nonexistent WMDs.

Would you care to be the first one?

3. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    Couldn't even if I wanted to be. I'm not a conservative, you see.

4. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,994
    WTF does Bush have to do with Obama killing 16 year old boys? You on the left are so messed up I hope and pray you get your hat handed to you on election day.

5. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,267
    The boy was with legitimate terriorist targets, I'm as conservative as they come, but I have no problem wiith his being killed. His father brought him into the terriorist world and he stayed after his father was killed. There should be no place in the world these people can hide, if we find them and have the capability we should take them out. There should be absolutely no, no fire zones.

6. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    Not to mention that he's doing the exact same thing he's trying to criticize me for, only in reverse.

7. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Hell....just the Bush SANCTIONS killed at least 100,000 Iraqi Children....without the need for high explosives

Sanctions against Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    His cousin having a barbecue amounts to "legitimate terrorist targets?" Now I'm sure that's the U.S. government's story, so far as they're even willing to comment, which is not far, but we have to remember that their definition of combatant, or terrorist, is any military-age male who happens to be in a strike-zone. So you'll have to forgive me if I don't give much credence to the label "terrorist" when it's used by the administration.

9. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    Yes, Bush was a murderer too, along with Clinton and Bush Jr. They, however, never used drones to assassinate American citizens.

10. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    oh....you mean the traitor American who disowned his country, was a self proclaimed jihadist against his own country, a regional commander of Al-Quaida tried in-absentia by the Yemini government for attacks he carried out there and was wanted dead or alive, who's personal phone number was found during 9/11 investigations, wrote for a terrorist magazine?

Yeah....fuck him.