The last days of a white world

Great civilizations from the Greeks to the Romans to the USA all had one thing in common, that's right.

flesh.jpg

And you flacaltenn instead of going around making unfounded accusations, accusing others of being "conspiracy theorists" on subjects you know nothing about, should have a better grasp of the recent history of your own country...

Specially the life and work of this infamous jewish-american congressman:

EMANUEL CELLER

220px-Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Really? This is your key piece of evidence? No way Jose.. That man LOST every major contest on immigration that he fought for. And all he was fighting against were FIXED quotas on every nationality. Oh and he supported all the mid -sixties Civil Rights legislation.. Kinda proud of him for that..

But I can see where you would grab a Jew from 80s years ago and ASSUME we're too stupid to discuss his relevance.

And you flacaltenn instead of going around making unfounded accusations, accusing others of being "conspiracy theorists" on subjects you know nothing about, should have a better grasp of the recent history of your own country...

Specially the life and work of this infamous jewish-american congressman:

EMANUEL CELLER

220px-Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Really? This is your key piece of evidence? No way Jose.. That man LOST every major contest on immigration that he fought for. And all he was fighting against were FIXED quotas on every nationality. Oh and he supported all the mid -sixties Civil Rights legislation.. Kinda proud of him for that..

But I can see where you would grab a Jew from 80s years ago and ASSUME we're too stupid to discuss his relevance.

You see, folks...

Even when you present irrefutable evidence of the jewish effort to destroy the racial composition of America... your evidence is summarily dismissed as conspiracy nuttery...

The minds of posters like Coyote, flacaltenn were shaped by the overwhelming sadness they feel regarding the events of WWII and this sadness makes them attribute to the jewish people a status of "untouchability"... it makes them blind to the pivotal role played by American Jews in that outrage.

Flacaltenn is absolutely right that the world is full of wackos who blame Jews for everything, from the asian mega tsunami to solar eclipses.

But this is not the case of the destruction of the US racial composition...

The heavy involvement of american Jews in this national tragedy is not even open for discussion...

It is an undisputable fact whether they like it or not.

The events of WWII make Coyote and flacaltenn afraid, unconfortable to recognise this historic truth... but their fear does not make it any less real.

Last edited:
And Cellar was not speaking and acting on his own behalf in his lifelong crusade to destroy America's racial composition... he was representing his people, the american-jewish community...

The fact that american Jews openly support mass non-white immigration into the US is standard fare... all you have to do to confirm what I'm saying is spend a couple of hours in Brooklyn talking to average american Jews.

But I really don't expect my last post will be able to convince Hossfly, Bloodrock or Kondor that they are here giving aid and support to the enemies of their own people.

The guys are so hopelessly, heavily indoctrinated by religion and (false) american nationalism they will probably die both as individuals and as anglo-americans, as a people kissing the hand that's stabbing them.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

:lmao:

guno keeps putting this bullshit out there thinking that if he makes enough threads on white people becoming a minority it will make his dreams come true.

And Cellar was not speaking and acting on his own behalf in his lifelong crusade to destroy America's racial composition... he was representing his people, the american-jewish community...

The fact that american Jews openly support mass non-white immigration into the US is standard fare... all you have to do to confirm what I'm saying is spend a couple of hours in Brooklyn talking to average american Jews.

But I really don't expect my last post will be able to convince Hossfly, Bloodrock or Kondor that they are here giving aid and support to the enemies of their own people.

The guys are so hopelessly, heavily indoctrinated by religion and (false) american nationalism they will probably die both as individuals and as anglo-americans, as a people kissing the hand that's stabbing them.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

What does a guy named Jose have against liberal LEGAL American immigration? Or maybe, there's a whole 'nother story here.. Don't you find you yourself in an ODD position if you're a brown-skinned American? I mean --- Jews are white -- you are not.. What the fuck is your angle here?? And why is Coyote suddenly involved in this thread? Did I miss her posts?

Great civilizations from the Greeks to the Romans to the USA all had one thing in common, that's right.

flesh.jpg

????????????????

They were white, hence the old school flesh crayon

The kind of idiots who would worry about what 'color' someone is would not, until recently, have considered Greeks as 'white' (for whatever the hell that matters). And if your mental issue prevents you from recognizing any African civilization, what of the great civilizations in Asia and the Americas?

flesh.jpg

????????????????

The kind of idiots who would worry about what 'color' someone is would not, until recently, have considered Greeks as 'white' (for whatever the hell that matters). And if your mental issue prevents you from recognizing any African civilization, what of the great civilizations in Asia and the Americas?

Dude, roughly half the shit I post is engineered to piss someone off

flesh.jpg

????????????????

Dude, roughly half the shit I post is engineered to piss someone off

I figured as much, but I have to go on record for my own peace of mind.

No One group will be the majority and that is a good thing

We are near a global watershed - a time when white people will not be in the majority in the developed world, Britain included. Anthony Browne reports

It was news and no news; the most significant milestone in one of the most profound changes to affect the US in the past century, and yet a non-event. Last week the US Census Bureau issued figures showing that non-hispanic whites made up 49.8 per cent of the population of California.
Anglo-Saxon whites are already a minority in Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Now they are an ethnic minority in the country's most populous state.

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 UK news The Guardian

I guess they like sky rocketing rates of violence.

guno, serious question here:

You start a lot of these threads with demographic data, and that's great, but you never really get into why.

It seems pretty clear that you're watching this stuff very carefully and that you're very happy that white people are decreasing as a percentage of the overall population.

Okay, so could you go into detail as to why you're paying such close attention, and why this makes you so happy? My assumption is that you feel white people are a pretty significant negative.

Looking forward to a response.

I think you'll be waiting a while.

You start a lot of these threads with demographic data, and that's great, but you never really get into why.

It seems pretty clear that you're watching this stuff very carefully and that you're very happy that white people are decreasing as a percentage of the overall population.

Okay, so could you go into detail as to why you're paying such close attention, and why this makes you so happy? My assumption is that you feel white people are a pretty significant negative.

Seemed like a pretty reasonable request, stated civilly.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

What does a guy named Jose have against liberal LEGAL American immigration? Or maybe, there's a whole 'nother story here.. Don't you find you yourself in an ODD position if you're a brown-skinned American? I mean --- Jews are white -- you are not.. What the fuck is your angle here??

Seemed like a pretty reasonable request, stated civilly.

Oh -- it was reasonable and civil. It's just that Guno doesn't like to the see the carnage he creates.
I can think of no other organization in my lifetime that is more obsessed with skin color, and class and sexual orientations and divide and conquer tactics than your modern day Progressive Democrat.

They celebrate every time they can make those Divisions deeper and more steamy..

No One group will be the majority and that is a good thing

We are near a global watershed - a time when white people will not be in the majority in the developed world, Britain included. Anthony Browne reports

It was news and no news; the most significant milestone in one of the most profound changes to affect the US in the past century, and yet a non-event. Last week the US Census Bureau issued figures showing that non-hispanic whites made up 49.8 per cent of the population of California.
Anglo-Saxon whites are already a minority in Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Now they are an ethnic minority in the country's most populous state.

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 UK news The Guardian

When there are no more whites around, you wont have to read as many bothersome stories like this one Guno.

ISIS threat SAS sniper saves Syrian father and eight-year-old son from being beheaded World News Daily Express

Lots of things wrong for you in that story, first of all , an Anglo Saxon saved the lives of two brown skinned people, (wow imagine that) secondly he used a gun, thirdly there were actual bullets in the gun and a written notice was not served to the ISIS members that their heads were about to be blown off ( infringing on their global rights) fourthly, according to the article ISIS members are now afraid to enter the village for fear of being taken out by a sniper so as you are reading this, guns are continuing to save lives. We can only hope for more brittish snipers taking out more ISIS arabs right? or will that also be upsetting if it ruins your timeline?

It lays bare the effect of decades of immigration and claims that white Britons will be in a minority by 2066. The report – which also reveals the huge impact of Labour’s open-door policy to immigration between 1997 and 2010 – says foreigners and non-white Britons living here will double by 2040 and make up one third of the UK population. In the study, minorities are classed as people who also describe themselves in censuses as Irish or another nationality, as well as by their skin colour. According to the data, around a fifth of people in the UK are non-white or non-British. But this is expected to rise to a quarter by 2025, a third by 2040 and reach up to 38 per cent by 2050.

Migrants change UK forever White Britons will be in minority by 2066 UK News Daily Express

1416439918218_Image_galleryImage_pg_10_migration_jpg.JPG

Figures released in August showed the number of migrants from the eight newly-joined Eastern European countries working in Britain rose by more than a quarter in a year. Romanian and Bulgarian migrant numbers have also continued to increase. It shows there are around 654,000 Polish nationals in the UK out of 41.5million in Europe – meaning 1.6 per cent live here. The scale of the migration from Lithuania is even more stark. A total of 108,000 Lithuanians live in Britain, some 3.4 per cent of all those in Europe. Between 2004 and last year, the population of Eastern European migrants in Britain rose by 544 per cent, from around 167,000 to 1,077,000.

The truth about East European migration but statistics don t even show latest influx Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Originally posted by flacaltenn
And why is Coyote suddenly involved in this thread? Did I miss her posts?

Because both of you have the same tendency to dismiss out of hand as "conspiracy theories" any argument that points out jewish deleterious influence in society.

And again, I see where you come from, because I can hardly think of a subject more abused and a more fertile ground for conspiracy theories than this one.

Unfortunately the few people who investigate the subject in a serious, objective manner are forced to carry the stigma created by the wackos.

And besides that, the guilt generated by the tragic events of WWII make westerners like you and Coyote understandably reluctant to even consider this emotionally, politically and socially charged subject.

Last edited:
What does a guy named Jose have against liberal LEGAL American immigration? Or maybe, there's a whole 'nother story here.. Don't you find you yourself in an ODD position if you're a brown-skinned American? I mean --- Jews are white -- you are not.. What the fuck is your angle here??

Lol, flac...

_Toulouse_2172170b.jpg

When I see this picture I lose consciousness for about 5 or 6 hours and when I finally wake up I don't even know what kind of truck hit me :biggrin:

But seriously... I have a lifelong fascination for this kind of people and I don't want them to disapear or see their numbers drastically reduced.

The existence of large numbers of people like this little girl is the TRUE HUMAN DIVERSITY, not the fake one preached by multiculturalism that carries a genocidal agenda within it.

And this is precisely the jewish - white liberal agenda for America:

To flood the country with non-whites and use the media to estimulate the white american youth to intermarry.

To drastically reduce the human phenotype represented by that little girl, an agenda that ultimately leads to homogenization NOT diversification of human beings.

Last edited:
And even if I didn't care about nordic - germanic types...

Genocide and the destruction of the non-supremacist racial majority of a given country is always morally repulsive....

I don't have to find Tibetans attractive to abhor China's policy of cultural genocide and destruction of the country's racial composition.

Forum List

Back